PDA

View Full Version : I Got 4 Tickets

blueanto40
02/10/2003, 7:38 PM
Having been let down by by the Dublin Branch of the supporters club. who where let down by the FAI. I tracked down an old travel agent friend in Switzerland as a last hope for tickets. On Monday just gone i phoned him and he managed to get me 4 tickets for a total of 560EURO. NOT TOO BAD as it happens. I paid over the phone by visa and the tickets arrived this morning by post. I have asked him for any more tickets he can get as we still need some in the club and he will do his best. If anyone is interested let me know at anto@eircom.net and I will let you know if he comes up with anymore for me.

Junior
03/10/2003, 8:32 AM
Blue Anto, have you been bidding on ebay for tickets? Its just that someone with an almost identical username as yours has won two bids for tickets but then reneged on the deal, in both cases bidding against irish fans (one of them me!!!!!).

Jnr

blueanto40
03/10/2003, 3:15 PM
Yes i won 2 auctions amd backed out when i realised that the seats where not together. Lucky enough that i did as I got 2 Sector C1 Row 2 tickets and 2 Sector D1 row 17 tickets for for a total of 560 EURO as opposed to 2 Sector D seat not together for almost the same price.

Junior
03/10/2003, 4:49 PM
Originally posted by blueanto40
Yes i won 2 auctions amd backed out when i realised that the seats where not together. Lucky enough that i did as I got 2 Sector C1 Row 2 tickets and 2 Sector D1 row 17 tickets for for a total of 560 EURO as opposed to 2 Sector D seat not together for almost the same price.

aye, lucky for you!!! the seats were 2 apart and you upped the price from 430CHF to 570CHF for the 2 tickets and then backed out!!!

For anyone bidding on ebay, I think it is worth checking who else is bidding for the tickets, any bids with irish looking usernames you can email and perhaps come to an agreement so that you don't bid against each other, artificially inflating the price.

Just a thought, these bleedin tickets are going to be expensive enough without making it harder for ourselves!!!

Jnr

blueanto40
03/10/2003, 6:27 PM
Actyally the tickets have come down a lot in price on ebay.ch but it is getting them over on time might be the problem