PDA

View Full Version : Programmes Saturday Night.

corkboy360
23/09/2008, 4:39 PM
I came in the away entrance and thought they must be up the other end so strolled up and approaced a steward and he said they were be folded as we speak and will be on sale shortly.They never came out which potentially cost ramblers a lot of money if they had been printed already as they can't be used again.

luka
23/09/2008, 5:22 PM
I came in the away entrance and thought they must be up the other end so strolled up and approaced a steward and he said they were be folded as we speak and will be on sale shortly.They never came out which potentially cost ramblers a lot of money if they had been printed already as they can't be used again.

Well you were obviously told wrong, and no, it didn't cost us a penny because we sold what we had, allbeit a little amount. We once again had a problem with the printer but there were actually copies available. I'd say you just missed out. Apologies.

corkboy360
23/09/2008, 7:45 PM
Well you were obviously told wrong, and no, it didn't cost us a penny because we sold what we had, allbeit a little amount. We once again had a problem with the printer but there were actually copies available. I'd say you just missed out. Apologies.
Chances of getting my hands on one?
I know people over on ccfc are looking for one ye could auction it and make a few quid.