PDA

View Full Version : City 4-1 Swifts

corkboy360
22/09/2008, 10:33 PM
Good win not good enough.Pretty bad game,poor atmosphere and bad attendance.STILL NO COLOUR INK FOR PROGRAMMES but still 3:00:rolleyes:

A face
23/09/2008, 8:29 AM
Good win not good enough.Pretty bad game,poor atmosphere and bad attendance.STILL NO COLOUR INK FOR PROGRAMMES but still 3:00:rolleyes:

I dont think it was a good win at all. Fair enough there was about five off the post and a few more that should have gone in but you need goals to win games. We passed up a home semi final there. Really ticked off after that to be honest.

Dodge
23/09/2008, 9:02 AM
STILL NO COLOUR INK FOR PROGRAMMES but still 3:00:rolleyes:

Seriously, do you want your club to survive or not? Complaining about a €3 programme

corkboy360
23/09/2008, 4:21 PM
Seriously, do you want your club to survive or not? Complaining about a €3 programme
Pretty Stupid Question!

I buy a programme for every game i attend home or away and buy most fanzines.But if i was coming out to turners cross for the first time and paying 3:00 for a programme and realising it was in black and white after walking away from the programme hut(where someone could of said something) i would not be impressed.

As for the Aface we were fairly unlucky last night balls could of dropped in instead of hiting the bar on any other day of the week it was down to luck if you ask me but there was 2 woeful attemps up the st.annes end that were closer to hitting heaven than the back of the net.

Dodge
23/09/2008, 4:27 PM
I buy a programme for every game i attend home or away and buy most fanzines.But if i was coming out to turners cross for the first time and paying 3:00 for a programme and realising it was in black and white after walking away from the programme hut(where someone could of said something) i would not be impressed

But if you were a Cork fan you'd know that coloured ink is the least of your worries at the moment and you wouldn't think about complaining about something so trivial...

corkboy360
23/09/2008, 4:31 PM
So your saying i do not deserve an explanation.
Also you have no right to question me on my support.

Dodge
23/09/2008, 4:41 PM
So your saying i do not deserve an explanation

I'll give you your explanation; YOU'VE NO MONEY!

corkboy360
23/09/2008, 4:50 PM
I'll give you your explanation; YOU'VE NO MONEY!
As in me?? That would because it has all gone to cork city fc in the past few weeks.:p

Schumi
23/09/2008, 5:14 PM
As in me?? That would because it has all gone to cork city fc in the past few weeks.:pAnd you want it spent on coloured ink?

corkboy360
23/09/2008, 7:42 PM
And you want it spent on coloured ink?
Now your putting words imy mouth

A face
23/09/2008, 10:41 PM
It will be hard write a report for the programme on the game without using the word 'brutal' ..... no matter what colour ink you use.

corkboy360
23/09/2008, 10:45 PM
:D
It will be hard write a report for the programme on the game without using the word 'brutal' ..... no matter what colour ink you use.
What happens when we run out of black ink??? no more programmes?? We should get an ink company as sponsors:D

Schumi
24/09/2008, 9:57 AM
Now your putting words imy mouthAm I? Your club is in serious money trouble and you're complaining that cutbacks have been made in the programme.

corkboy360
24/09/2008, 12:51 PM
Am I? Your club is in serious money trouble and you're complaining that cutbacks have been made in the programme.
It is not about the cutbacks it's the sneakyness in how it was done pay for it then go to the stand and realise it.Should of been informed prior to purchase.

Dodge
24/09/2008, 1:07 PM
Informed what? Did they advertise the programme as full colour?

A face
24/09/2008, 1:08 PM
It is not about the cutbacks it's the sneakyness in how it was done pay for it then go to the stand and realise it.Should of been informed prior to purchase.

No way man, they cant stand there and tell everyone that it has changed. Thats impossible. Either way, it is still times better than alot of programmes that you will get all over the league, SPL, Championship in England, Italy, Spain, France, etc. etc.

Even in B&W the City Programme kicks a** ..... you are still getting a great deal.

tiktok
24/09/2008, 1:27 PM

It wasn't sneakily done.

Eanna Buckley, the Programme Editor, has stated publicly a couple of weeks ago that the club needed to look at every cost at the club, and one of the areas they would look at was the programme, either in producing a black and white copy or keeping the quality and raising the price.

People have lost their jobs and those left are earning 30% of their contracted wage and you're calling cost saving sneaky.

In fairness, colour ink, would you ever cop yourself on.

corkboy360
24/09/2008, 1:46 PM
It wasn't sneakily done.

Eanna Buckley, the Programme Editor, has stated publicly a couple of weeks ago that the club needed to look at every cost at the club, and one of the areas they would look at was the programme, either in producing a black and white copy or keeping the quality and raising the price.

People have lost their jobs and those left are earning 30% of their contracted wage and you're calling cost saving sneaky.

In fairness, colour ink, would you ever cop yourself on.
And again just for yourself there buddy i am not giving out about cost cutting but i should of been told your programme is in black and white AGAIN or else from here on in!!!!!!!!

Lets say for example you walk into a shop and buy a game then go home and its a blank disc with nothing wrote on it what would you do?

Dodge
24/09/2008, 1:52 PM
And again just for yourself there buddy i am not giving out about cost cutting but i should of been told your programme is in black and white AGAIN or else from here on in!!!!!!!!

Lets say for example you walk into a shop and buy a game then go home and its a blank disc with nothing wrote on it what would you do?

Look its simple. Either you buy the programme and hope you have a club left next season, or you don't but a programme and hope you havea club left next season. Black and white or colour is so miniscule in the problems Cork fans are facing, its ridiculous

A face
24/09/2008, 2:15 PM
Thread closed. If its reopened i'm gonna change the colours to black and white, so i think we can all agree its better this way.