PDA

View Full Version : MNS reminder!

thischarmingman
22/09/2008, 7:23 PM
On now.....
and yer one from the Afternoon Show is on it...:eek:

sligoman
22/09/2008, 7:27 PM
Good touch sending her along to support the local team, buying the kids jersies and saying she's fed up of Man U and Real Madrid etc.

...even if it is just an act. Pity it had Gavin Jennings doing the commentary though. The after match interviews were funny too.

superfrank
22/09/2008, 7:30 PM
God, I'm sick of Gavin Jennings. Would they ever just drop him?

I wouldn't mind seeing more of Blathnaid down the Carlisle. :)

thischarmingman
22/09/2008, 7:31 PM
I think that was a great idea, they should do that with local celebrities more often. Worked really, really well and perfectly pitched. Good discussion going on now too.

sligoman
22/09/2008, 7:31 PM
Terrible atmosphere in Terryland...can't hear a thing:D.

pete
22/09/2008, 7:33 PM
On now.....
and yer one from the Afternoon Show is on it...:eek:

Very good light hearted report. Maybe she will be the person to bring in the untapped housewife market :p

lofty9
22/09/2008, 7:44 PM
Very good light hearted report. Maybe she will be the person to bring in the untapped housewife market :p

I enjoyed that. They should do more of it with other 'celebs'.

And, could anybody understand a word from Joe 'mumbler' Gamble?

Dodge
22/09/2008, 7:57 PM
And, could anybody understand a word from Joe 'mumbler' Gamble?

without having watched it, I reckon he used the word molested

the-blue-harp
22/09/2008, 8:09 PM
very enjoyable programme tonight, talking about the issues and that. the presenter does a lot of good work for the league.

amjl
22/09/2008, 10:41 PM
I enjoyed that. They should do more of it with other 'celebs'.

They should just do a report/feature on an "average joe" & his family & the whole matchday or away trip experience. I think it would work just as well if not better than having the Celeb.

Credit to Blathnaid tho for kiting her boys out in the Bray gear. I hope it does gets more people follow suit and go to games.

Duggie
23/09/2008, 9:26 AM
good show - thought sending bladnaid to a game was a good idea. roddy's comment about the crowd up at inchicore when pat dolan was there was a bit weird. jacqui's 60 with gamble was funny aswell.

CameramanConka
23/09/2008, 11:13 AM

Indeed. More MILFsI say :p