PDA

View Full Version : Latest info I have from Euroteam

Barna Bee
01/10/2003, 2:38 PM
Spoke to a girl in Euroteam called Sid Anne , she appaers to be the girl one talks to if you want to track your tickets for the game. Mine have yet to be sent (as per the tracking info on the website) .

I asked her about the possibility of the tickets being delivered to my home in London by the 4th of October , she had serious doubts that this would happen. She told me to email her at contact@euroteam.info to give her details of the hotel where I am staying and I will receive my tickets at least 24 hours before Kickoff..

If they do not have tickets for me they will reimburse up to 135% of what I paid to them ...slim consolation if you are stuck in Basel with no tickest for the game.

My advice to all of you waiting for tickets is to email this girl with your hotel details and hope that they are there waiting for you , as promised , 24 hours before the game.

Those of you who are going to Switzerland on Thursday or before will most likely be travelling on the Euroteam promise.

Best of Luck to everyone.

I reckon , at this stage that there are many of us.

Euroteam freefone number is

lopez
01/10/2003, 3:35 PM
Spoke to them just now. No tickets sent out yet but should be sent out within next couple of days. Suggested that if you are going to Switzerland that you give an address.

They still sound kosher to me. At least there was a body at the end of the line, and one willing to answer questions. Giving your hotel address is not unusual for these transactions. Still, understand people's concerns.

wws
01/10/2003, 3:37 PM
Ive got to admit it sounds like a con

Ozymandias
01/10/2003, 4:01 PM
**** I better do that...leaving thurs morn........better ring that crowd..thanks lads for that

lopez
01/10/2003, 4:01 PM
Perhaps the 135% refund. But as you pay with a credit card, there will be a refund whatever.

Ozymandias
04/10/2003, 4:50 PM
Barna Bee..That number is not valid..well thats what I get when I ring it....did you add any other code to it

styrange one

Barna Bee
04/10/2003, 6:24 PM
you can't ring that number unless you are in the UK.

but i did receive an email from Siv Anne at contact@euroteam.info and she did confirm that she has my order details and that she will be delivering tickets to my hotel ...so at least she is beginning to look consistant.

by all accounts there appears to any number of avenues for tickets anyway.

ebay.ch
euroteam.info
http://www.i-get-it-for-you.ch/
http://www.ticketpark.ch/inserate/liste.php?s=fussball
ticketfinders.com (who have deliveered tickets to Ireland fans for this game already)

to name but a few which I have come across.

This would suggest that there will be availability albeit at inflated rates for anyone who wants them.

By the way , i was at the Lane today to witness a very sharp looking Robbie K play a blinder, he was by far Spurs best player , Carr to had a super game and Kilnabe looked good when he came on for Everton. On the down side Carlsley is sh1te and was crap today.

SO if Duff can avoid injury for Chelsea , it all augurs well for us next Saturday.

I think we can do it.

Ozymandias
06/10/2003, 10:29 AM
My prob is I have bought 4 from euroteam but can't get a reply from them by email to deliver the tickets to the hotel...Is there anyone else having problems contacting euroteam by email.

I leave on thursday morning ........

lopez
06/10/2003, 1:42 PM
Latest I've got from Euroteam (13:30 today) is that they are going to distribute the tickets in Basle at a hotel they have booked into. An email will be sent out today, according to a bloke on the Euroteam number, giving details of the hotel and collection.

Will try to keep up to date anyone who cannot get through to the number Barna Bee gave. I must say they sounded a lot more shifty today than last week.

Ozymandias
06/10/2003, 2:45 PM
They just replied to my email..they are going to deliver the tickets to my hotel in switzerland...........
hmmmmmm....thats not unusual but its mad no one has tickets yet from them

Barna Bee
06/10/2003, 3:17 PM
Just sent another mail today to reconfirm there whereabouts and Siv Anne told me that they would be delivered to my hotel.

I am happy enough with this .

B

Paulie
07/10/2003, 1:42 PM
Originally posted by Ozymandias
Barna Bee..That number is not valid..well thats what I get when I ring it....did you add any other code to it

styrange one

The number to use from Ireland is 0047 22 60 85 90. I spoke with someone there about an hour ago and he said that they would be delivering the tickets to the Hotels on Friday.

lopez
07/10/2003, 1:47 PM
They sent me an email today (I didn't email them first) telling me the same thing. It shows to me that they are not running from anything

You are right BB this is normal practice for 'ticket agencies'. I've already got a ticket, but I would be me cagando if this was my only hope, leaving this to the last minute and that.

lopez
07/10/2003, 1:51 PM
...and they even replied like a shot to my email giving details of my hotel. Either these people are honest (for touts) or they've got some big cojones.