PDA

View Full Version : New signing for City

Counting Crow
30/09/2003, 9:25 PM
See in the Echo that we have signed the first of our 2 Nigerians.

Can't wait to see the expression on Mosses' face on Friday night when he runs out for the warm up - hopefully this will shut him up for a while.

Second guy is due in later in the week but won't be in the panel for the Waterford game.

Any good banners planned for Friday night?

There must be something we could dream up.............anyone got any good ideas?

yur man
30/09/2003, 10:46 PM
off the top o me head, how about a nigerian flag or two

golly
01/10/2003, 10:17 AM
any chance of a give george a new contract banner or xumting 2 get d ball rolling

patsh
01/10/2003, 12:55 PM
Nigeria are called the Super Eagles.
How did he play in the U-21 game yesterday?

Cityace
02/10/2003, 3:45 PM
What position does he play??

Colm
02/10/2003, 6:15 PM
On the issue of a banner, did we make a banner hearlding the arrival of any of our other signings this season? Hedderman? Doyle? Packer? Coughlan? Casey? No, we didn't.
So, we should we bother our arses making a banner for this guy!
We don't even know if he's any good or not yet.
Let's wait and see what he's like before we start giving him any adoration!

Colm
02/10/2003, 8:09 PM
Originally posted by Conor74
Sorry Colm, if I had known you were RACIST I wouldn't have said anything...;) :D

You're racist biy...

That's why I had to be very careful in the way I phrased that post, it could so easily have been taken in the wrong way! However, now that we're on the whole racism issue, is it not a bit untentionally racist to want to make a banner for this fellow without knowing if he's a good player or not?

Anyway Conor ,you're gay biy! (don't worry I won't tell Noreen!) :)

A face
04/10/2003, 3:16 PM
Originally posted by Colm
That's why I had to be very careful in the way I phrased that post, it could so easily have been taken in the wrong way!

Why go to all that bother .... Noel Spillane is just one of the many that could read between the lines !! :rolleyes:

Spillage OUT !!