PDA

View Full Version : Lack of buzz about the 'derby'

alansmithccfc
19/09/2008, 1:45 PM
Serious lack of build-up about this game lads.

Last time there were plans for people to get the exact train, which pubs to go to etc and now there is nothing.

I'm not even that bothered to be honest. I'll arive just before kick off and I'll be on my way straight after full time. No hanging around or anything

I'm not even looking forward to it. I expect a dull game again with me struggling to fill out a report

A face
19/09/2008, 5:08 PM
Yeah, but thats a result of the current climate for both clubs. I'll be heading down anyway. And i know theres alot on but both sets of players will be going for a win no matter what is going on off the pitch.

MainManRam
20/09/2008, 9:44 PM
No buzz before hand but good crowd at tonights game. Good first half for ye. Good second half for us. Good turn out from the city fans and honorable mention to ye. The gate money will go a small way to helpin us out so thanks for that.....................and the point:D

micls
20/09/2008, 10:39 PM
No buzz before hand but good crowd at tonights game. Good first half for ye. Good second half for us. Good turn out from the city fans and honorable mention to ye. The gate money will go a small way to helpin us out so thanks for that.....................and the point:D

Decent crowd but shocking atmosphere.

And good first half :o What game were you watching?

MainManRam
20/09/2008, 10:43 PM
Decent crowd but shocking atmosphere.

And good first half :o What game were you watching?

The one where ye were one up and limited us to very few chances:confused:

No need to have a go cause your cranky:D

"Forever Claret & Blue"

micls
20/09/2008, 11:13 PM
The one where ye were one up and limited us to very few chances:confused:

No need to have a go cause your cranky:D

"Forever Claret & Blue"

Im not cranky...I thought we were shocking in both halves. Ye were just slightly better in the second

Joe McSweeney
21/09/2008, 6:44 PM
We were very poor-we've stopped playing football. And playing Liam up top is a complete waste-he's not and never will be a striker. It's a shame to see fellas like Kiely, O'Connor and the Beast on the bench-who are more naturally suited to a strikers role.

Cobh played poorly too I thought-until Kavanagh came on and changed the game. First player to actually take the ball down and use it rather then hoof it forward as both teams had been doing. It was really poor fare.

corkboy360
26/09/2008, 11:33 PM
Apparently the fans were a disgrace in the town square.Ramblers making up bull**** again.:rolleyes: