PDA

View Full Version : It's all about to kick off!

einnoks
18/09/2008, 7:08 PM
Got the letter in the post the day re Vantage Club's massively overpriced premium tickets...So I ordered one! Any ideas when the tickets for the poor people come out? All things being equal, I'll reconsider the premium nonsense and buy a proper ticket...anyone got any clue about standard ticket arrangements for Lansdowne Road?

SUB of the day
18/09/2008, 7:26 PM
You lose any extra tickets you got for Croker, ie if your BB pre Croker was 4, and then became 6, it will revert to 4 on our return to Lansdowne:(

NeilMcD
18/09/2008, 7:48 PM
I have no problem with the premium level tickets to be honest. Most modern stadiums have premium tickets and corporate boxes etc that are bough for by the corporate sector. And if it keeps the suits out of the way of the real fans and it keeps our ticket prices down then I do not have a problem with it. Hyland and McDonnell and others can write their negative comments all they like on this but as far as I see it with many of the journalists the FAI are bad no matter what they do. I am sure even if the FAI gave away free tickets the journalists would have a go at them for a cheap(sic) publicity stunt.