PDA

View Full Version : City Game

Rambler20
17/09/2008, 2:59 PM
Lads lets let the football do the talking and forget about the off the field events for a while. We are playing our biggest rivals Saturday we really need to get behind the team for this one and maybe we can achieve the result that could define our season. Ive got a feeling for a sneaky 1 -Nil but then again its a derby anything could happen. So for once lets all give the players the backing they deserve and lets show people what Cobh Ramblers really is about

Marco
17/09/2008, 8:36 PM
Just letting you know lads that we play City on Saturday night!! People must be sick SH** of all the stuff going on around the place, I farted today :D & I am convinced it will be on 96fm or the Sindo tommorra. On Saturday night just to ease the burden of your suffering the Girls from The Irish Sun will be at the game to tend to your needs,they will pose for pics also so bring your camera!

At 6pm before the game the Munster final of the Soccer Superstars Challenge will take place, winners from the heats in Limerick, Waterford, Cork & Cobh will take part with the winners contesting the National Final before the League Cup Final in Wexford.

By the way lads were not finished yet ;)

jamesd
17/09/2008, 8:40 PM
Lads lets let the football do the talking and forget about the off the field events for a while. We are playing our biggest rivals Saturday we really need to get behind the team for this one and maybe we can achieve the result that could define our season. Ive got a feeling for a sneaky 1 -Nil but then again its a derby anything could happen. So for once lets all give the players the backing they deserve and lets show people what Cobh Ramblers really is about

Well said!! ;)

If we can pull off a famous victory here, who knows what the possibilties might be. Come on the rams!!!

jebus
17/09/2008, 9:06 PM
Wht times kick off lads? There may or may not be some Limerick fans in attendence

sadloserkid
17/09/2008, 9:45 PM
to tend to your needs,they will pose for pics also so bring your camera!

Tend to your needs eh? Sounds like it could be worth the trip for that alone. :D

Allstar
18/09/2008, 8:58 AM
The Girls from The Irish Sun [/quote]

I would of said news of the world!! :D:D:D

MainManRam
18/09/2008, 8:19 PM
C'mon the Rams
Lets leave the misery behind, forget the money and send the city boys home with their tails between their legs:eek:

"Forever Claret & Blue"

alansmithccfc
19/09/2008, 1:40 PM
Can see this being another dull game again fellas:(

D'Rambo
19/09/2008, 3:14 PM
one goal if any i'd say
and I'm usualy wrong so it should be a cracker:D

rambler14
19/09/2008, 3:24 PM
Damien Hancock is referee. He's a Dub I think.

Rambler20
19/09/2008, 5:50 PM
Damien Hancock is referee. He's a Dub I think. Hes good enough not the worst by any means

don ramo
20/09/2008, 2:00 AM
lads, we have two games in hand, and if we win them were level on points with harps, 4th from bottom, safety

cmon the rams, hear our battlecry, lets roar the lads on

CMON,

let get coleman park singing for the rams, show them that you care,