PDA

View Full Version : Cup Final Tickets

Youths4Ever
17/09/2008, 9:30 AM
In contact with the club and tickets for the league cup final are on sale today as advertised

Slight price changes. Seating at a lower price for children now available.
Full details will be put up on official website as soon as possible

Can someone please post this up on the supporters club website as well cannot post on it from here

Splurge
17/09/2008, 11:53 AM
In contact with the club and tickets for the league cup final are on sale today as advertised

Slight price changes. Seating at a lower price for children now available.
Full details will be put up on official website as soon as possible

Can someone please post this up on the supporters club website as well cannot post on it from here

I got mine in Hores Stores in Wexford town today, he got in 450 and only had 10 left by lunch time!

Youths4Ever
17/09/2008, 1:05 PM
I got mine in Hores Stores in Wexford town today, he got in 450 and only had 10 left by lunch time!

then all sold out down there now from what I have heard.

what stand did the supporters club all get tickets for after?

Youths4Ever
17/09/2008, 1:24 PM
anyone know how sales doing anywhere else

oldyouth
17/09/2008, 3:02 PM
then all sold out down there now from what I have heard.

what stand did the supporters club all get tickets for after?
I have 4 for the covered stand but I'll be swapping them to wherever the supporters club end up. I presume stand A is behind the goal????

Youths4Ever
17/09/2008, 3:34 PM
I have 4 for the covered stand but I'll be swapping them to wherever the supporters club end up. I presume stand A is behind the goal????

From what told today stand B is the extension to the current stand and A is behind the goal. Will be getting confirmation before meeting 2morrow night

holidaysong
19/09/2008, 2:29 PM
Will tickets still be available from the Wexford Youths ground tomorrow? I'm getting someone down there to get me a couple hopefully..

dublin_owl
19/09/2008, 7:04 PM
Will tickets still be available from the Wexford Youths ground tomorrow? I'm getting someone down there to get me a couple hopefully..

Not sure what the story is with the tickets holidaysong, hope ya get sorted though. One of my mates from Dundalk is coming down to cheer on the Youths too. :eek:

Will you be wearing a Dundalk shirt? I'll say hello if I spot one. :cool:

Hopefully we'll do you lads another favour tonight.

holidaysong
19/09/2008, 7:52 PM
Yeah I'll be wearing a Dundalk jersey or jacket depending on what the weather is like. Then I've to get back up to Monaghan on Sunday morning for a 3pm kickoff in KCP!

As for tonight, so far so good.. :)

Magicme
19/09/2008, 9:39 PM
Yeah I'll be wearing a Dundalk jersey or jacket depending on what the weather is like. Then I've to get back up to Monaghan on Sunday morning for a 3pm kickoff in KCP!

As for tonight, so far so good.. :)

So you staying down Sat nite too? So there will be Mons and Dundalk fans there. Any other neutrals going?

dublin_owl
19/09/2008, 10:35 PM
:mad: Ye better not be neutral for the 90 (or 120) minutes!! I want to hear "shoes off if you love the Youths" bellowing out in all sorts of indecipherable accents!

(Normal hostilities can return after the final whistle)

holidaysong
20/09/2008, 2:40 PM
So you staying down Sat nite too?

I will be.. Fancy giving a Dundalk fan a lift to Monaghan then on Sunday? Could you stick 5 hours of listening to how great Dundalk are? :p ;)

As for the tickets, they've sold out at the Wexford Youths ground already today! So I think I'll be going in the Derry section now..

Magicme
20/09/2008, 7:22 PM
I will be.. Fancy giving a Dundalk fan a lift to Monaghan then on Sunday? Could you stick 5 hours of listening to how great Dundalk are? :p ;)

As for the tickets, they've sold out at the Wexford Youths ground already today! So I think I'll be going in the Derry section now..

Ummmm. You might have to sit in the back though as my eldest hates reliquishing the front seat! Will discuss it with my boys and see what they say and come back to you.

holidaysong
20/09/2008, 8:08 PM
Ummmm. You might have to sit in the back though as my eldest hates reliquishing the front seat! Will discuss it with my boys and see what they say and come back to you.

I was only joking Magicme, I'm fine for getting up to the match on Sunday.. I feel touched that you'd consider letting a Dundalk fan near your kids though! :o

Magicme
20/09/2008, 8:15 PM
I was only joking Magicme, I'm fine for getting up to the match on Sunday.. I feel touched that you'd consider letting a Dundalk fan near your kids though! :o

You have not met my kids then or you would be more worried about coming into contact with them! My eldest would have you convinced by the time we were bypassing Dublin that Dundalk were the wrong team for you and we would have sold you a Mons jersey by Carrickmacross.

Hey the way I look at the league its like a family, you might not like all of your relations but you would never see them stuck!

holidaysong
20/09/2008, 8:19 PM
Hey the way I look at the league its like a family, you might not like all of your relations but you would never see them stuck!

Good analogy. Do say hello if you spot the Dundalk jersey in Wexford though! :)

Magicme
20/09/2008, 8:47 PM
Ditto when you see my kids in their mons jerseys and my mons jacket!

oldyouth
23/09/2008, 5:15 PM
What stand / area did you get tickets for?

Was up at the ground this evening and the stands are going up nicely. The grass was getting a No. 1 haircut and looks in exceptional condition, even by our usual standards.

Hopefully the weather holds for the weekend. Beautiful evening here. I much prefer winter football, summer football is too cold and wet

thischarmingman
23/09/2008, 10:46 PM
What stand / area did you get tickets for?

He's in our section...

I got his tickets yesterday...

:D

corkboy360
23/09/2008, 10:55 PM
Would have liked to go to this up to the derry lads but wont be going.Do not convince yerselves ye have it won lads we done that and they beat us.(then again ye dont have denis behan):rolleyes:

Youths4Ever
24/09/2008, 10:11 AM
400 tickets returned by Derry on sale tomorrow local press or http://www.wexfordyouthsfc.ie for more