PDA

View Full Version : Germany Vs. Wales 15/10/08

sligoman
15/09/2008, 11:38 PM
Thinking of going to Germany for this.

Two questions, is it definitely in Berlin? What's the possibility of tickets?

Bluebeard
16/09/2008, 7:59 AM

Hmm. First London, now Germany.

There doesn't happen to be a German person, of similar age and some significant physical attractiveness who happened to be on holiday in London lately, cropping into your life at the moment by any chance?;)

Gather round
16/09/2008, 9:49 AM

Two questions, is it definitely in Berlin? What's the possibility of tickets?

It's in Monchengladbach. Link to ticket sales on same DFB page, or you could try the FAW.

http://www.dfb.de/index.php?id=11371

sligoman
16/09/2008, 11:29 AM
Hmm. First London, now Germany.

There doesn't happen to be a German person, of similar age and some significant physical attractiveness who happened to be on holiday in London lately, cropping into your life at the moment by any chance?;):D, just a cheap ryanair flight;)

Thanks Gather Round, probably won't go so.

Bluebeard
16/09/2008, 11:54 AM
:D, just a cheap ryanair flight;)

So that's what the young people call it these days? In my time it was "The Bike", i.e. I wouldn't dip me wick there, sure she's the office bike she is.

It has possibilities:
Me: You've a fine smirk on your face this morning - what were you at last night?
Sligoman: I got a cheap Ryanair flight!
Me: Good night at Toffs so?
Sligoman: Better night after.

Cymro
16/09/2008, 7:37 PM
I can't imagine there will be much of a problem getting tickets if you take early action, even for a game against opponents such as Germany. Despite some reasonable performances lately a lot of people are disillusioned with the national side now, or more specifically unhappy with Toshack for his man management and the FAW for raising ticket prices again this campaign.

gspain
17/09/2008, 9:36 AM
I can't imagine there will be much of a problem getting tickets if you take early action, even for a game against opponents such as Germany. Despite some reasonable performances lately a lot of people are disillusioned with the national side now, or more specifically unhappy with Toshack for his man management and the FAW for raising ticket prices again this campaign.

Have they raised the £15 the home fans pay for the halfway line? Or maybe the £35 they ripoff away fans for?

DaveyCakes
18/09/2008, 10:33 PM
http://www.eventim.de/cgi-bin/TINFO.DLL?fun=TDetailB&id=EVG317841221776356I&doc=funktion/fun_deb_sta&key=254838$496774

NeilMcD
20/09/2008, 6:39 PM
You do know Ireland are playing that night.

sligoman
20/09/2008, 7:36 PM
You do know Ireland are playing that night.Who me?...do I care?:confused:

NeilMcD
20/09/2008, 10:05 PM
I don't know, just letting you know. Maybe you do maybe you don't. If you are from Sligo I presume you are Irish and if you are Irish I would presume you would have more interested in how Ireland gets on rather than Wales or Germany but maybe I am wrong. Maybe you do not believe in nation states.

sligoman
21/09/2008, 12:27 AM
I don't know, just letting you know. Maybe you do maybe you don't. If you are from Sligo I presume you are Irish and if you are Irish I would presume you would have more interested in how Ireland gets on rather than Wales or Germany but maybe I am wrong. Maybe you do not believe in nation states.I'll watch the match if I'm not at anything else, that's about it I'm afraid. My love for the national team has lowered a lot to a point where it doesn't bother me if they win, lose or draw. Still want them to win though.

Anyway back on topic, I'm not going to either match;)