PDA

View Full Version : N'oublez pas!

joe
29/09/2003, 1:57 PM
The under21s are at home to UL in a re-arranged match tomorrow (Tuesday) in Bishopstown at 4.30 pm.

They beat Waterford 1-0 in Kilbarry at the weekend and now have an excellent chance of progressing to the knock-out stages again this year. With five games left they're second in the table, three points behind Kerry and four ahead of Waterford, both of whom have only three remaining games.

Team from Waterford game: Noel Mooney; Richie Aherne, Cillian Lordan, Ryan Casey, Ray Lally; Jamie Nolan, Admir Softic (Ian Fraher), Alan Bennett, David O'Sullivan (Bryan McCarthy); Colin P O'Brien, Denis Behan.

SSS
30/09/2003, 6:16 PM
2-0 as far as I know
Nolan got the second.

Nults
Carey Aherne Buckley Lally
McCarthy Behan Mucka Nigerian
Frahr Nolan

Colin P was one of the subs to come on and to be honest has reinforced my opinion that he is a bit too selfish with the ball. When a lay off would keep a move going, he puts the head down, goes for it, and more often than not loses it. Pity.

Hitman
30/09/2003, 7:20 PM
McCarthy got the first.

thecorner
30/09/2003, 8:51 PM
how did n****o play

hopfully we will build up a nice lead against waaaaaaaterford and he can introduce him for a bit of the game

pete
01/10/2003, 9:11 AM
Any suggestions why the u-21s got a good defense? City seem to keep a lot of clean sheets at this level...

ccfc till i die
01/10/2003, 9:22 AM
Seriously you guys have to take w ank out of the banned words if we're gonna have this guy on our team.

P.S. It's spelled ' n'oubliez pas'

curts82
01/10/2003, 9:57 AM
How many of that team have a chance of progressing into City's first team??

Hitman
01/10/2003, 1:23 PM
I thought Alan Carey was the best player, so you can make your own minds up about the standard.

dcnags
01/10/2003, 1:32 PM
Originally posted by curts82

I don't think he was playing but in a few years admir softic will be a senior with city

pete
01/10/2003, 4:21 PM
Originally posted by curts82

Well of the underage players Jamie Nolan, Colin P O'Brien & Denis Behan have already played with the 1st team.

James
01/10/2003, 5:03 PM
denied

persmission to ban conor if he continues his line of gloating :)