PDA

View Full Version : Where's ramsfan?

rambler14
15/09/2008, 4:16 PM
He hasn't posted since the 23rd August when speaking about Kenny Coleman in the Harps game thread.

So is he banned?
Dead?
Run off with the less active Marco?:D
In hiding?
Emigrated?
On holiday?
Kidnapped?

If found please return to foot.ie................please note that there is no reward!

jebus
15/09/2008, 4:22 PM
Just checked for you and he isn't banned anyway.

don ramo
15/09/2008, 4:25 PM
i think someone may have got to him, saw some city lads around during the week:D

ramsfan
15/09/2008, 7:35 PM
still here reading rather than writing , i had a few things goin on so busy
but in reality i am totally and utterly dillusioned with the way the club has been run, premier league season has been totally overridden by meetings lies and basic crap

i have followed rams for 23 years and for the first time ever i have seen football lost to politics , we are playin city on saturday and i should be excited and lookin forward to the game instead i probably would be more interested in watchin the x factor, i cant keep goin to meeting after meeting and game after game where the wool is being pulled over peoples eyes and some of the most intelligent and honest are being treated like schoolkids

and for what that the real people who should be lookin at themselves are pretending all will be ok when in fact we are sinkin deeper, we are like the asgard and taking on water and we all know what happened that:mad::mad:

until things change and people start facing up to the mess we are in and start takin responsibility for the decisions they have made , i will not be writing here again. what was an enjoyable pass time is no longer that and that is sad. football and the decent honest fans are the real losers in this and that is despicable:mad:

rambler14
15/09/2008, 7:45 PM
I should have added "disillusioned" to the list above.

Nice to know your not dead anyway!:D

As for Saturday i'd recommend the first episode of the new series of Strictly Come Dancing rather than X Factor.:D

bellavistaman
15/09/2008, 7:47 PM
I should have added "disillusioned" to the list above.

Nice to know your not dead anyway!:D

As for Saturday i'd recommend the first episode of the new series of Strictly Come Dancing rather than X Factor.:D

Ya sorry you asked, ha.

This club does weigh you down at times alright.

6yardpunisha
17/09/2008, 6:55 PM
still here reading rather than writing , i had a few things goin on so busy
but in reality i am totally and utterly dillusioned with the way the club has been run, premier league season has been totally overridden by meetings lies and basic crap

i have followed rams for 23 years and for the first time ever i have seen football lost to politics , we are playin city on saturday and i should be excited and lookin forward to the game instead i probably would be more interested in watchin the x factor, i cant keep goin to meeting after meeting and game after game where the wool is being pulled over peoples eyes and some of the most intelligent and honest are being treated like schoolkids

and for what that the real people who should be lookin at themselves are pretending all will be ok when in fact we are sinkin deeper, we are like the asgard and taking on water and we all know what happened that:mad:

until things change and people start facing up to the mess we are in and start takin responsibility for the decisions they have made , i will not be writing here again. what was an enjoyable pass time is no longer that and that is sad. football and the decent honest fans are the real losers in this and that is despicable:mad:

go on ya mad thing RF, keep posting lad, sure weve got those 2 Limerick nutters(suprised we didnt get LTID as a mod)moderating us now:D

any chance one of us could get the mod job on Limerick site

sadloserkid
17/09/2008, 9:42 PM
go on ya mad thing RF, keep posting lad, sure weve got those 2 Limerick nutters(suprised we didnt get LTID as a mod)moderating us now:D

Nutters? Nutters? Why that sir is personal abuse! Actually that's probably true so I'll let it slide. ;)

any chance one of us could get the mod job on Limerick site

Nah that one is mine too. :D