PDA

View Full Version : Have the Wheels come off again.

Rams-fan
29/09/2003, 7:31 AM
The season is over for the rams this year. There is no way on current form that they will get anywhere near the play-offs.

It was always going to be tough but I hoped we could make progress when a few new players were brought in.

Athlone, although are on a good run, we should have been able to cope with:( .

The top four have all beaten us well in the last couple of weeks so it means we have a lot of work to do for next season:ball:

Roll on next season, :cool:

joeSoap
01/10/2003, 8:47 AM
same old, same old....get yourselves a decent manager without a foul gob on him, and half a dozen decent players and ye might , just might finish top half next season!!:D

joeSoap
01/10/2003, 8:49 AM
Originally posted by Rams-fan
Athlone haven't been on a good run since 1982:D :D

steven17
01/10/2003, 1:15 PM
The season is over for the rams this year. There is no way on current form that they will get anywhere near the play-offs.

It was always going to be tough but I hoped we could make progress when a few new players were brought in.

The top four have all beaten us well in the last couple of weeks so it means we have a lot of work to do for next season:ball:

Roll on next season, :cool:

what do ya mean season over !!!!!!!

limerick are 4th or 5th on 32pts.
rambelers are 7th with 25pts.

same games played 32. limerick have bray this weekend (lets face it the`ll loose that)then rambelers the week after at colemans park....
so thats two games lost...
if rams can beat sligo then limerick there right back in it .

fcuk sake be a bit supportive.............

joeSoap
01/10/2003, 2:26 PM
commendable optimism...a total pipe dream of course. We will take at least a point from Bray, and as for kicking ye're sorry asses all over the 'sandpit', that shouldn't be too big a problem:D :D
Roll on the play-0ffs...c'mon the blues:ball: :ball:

Rams-fan
03/10/2003, 9:48 AM
The league is about reaching a play-off at least. The Closest team is kidare in forth on 42 points.

It would need some run on ramblers current form to reach 42 points.

But like all fans, I'll be there this Saturday giving my support to the team as always.

This is the only real way to show support.!:cool:

gael353
07/10/2003, 4:01 PM
Well have to say it rams fans, Joe got it right in one. as for you stevo boy!!get a life. Hill is a thug and hes gonna clean ye out with fines and all that stuff. Can any true ramblers fan tell me how many times has hill been sent off since he took over (as a player and manager now lads) Because of his wisdom ye're down at least two players for the game with us this friday.

ramblers
07/10/2003, 6:57 PM
The reason we are down 2 players for Friday is because of the ref nothing else.

LFC in Exile
10/10/2003, 1:04 PM
But like all fans, I'll be there this Saturday giving my support to the team as always.

I salute your commitment. Maybe that's why we don't have the die hard support that Cobh have. I mean giving up your Saturday night to support the side when they are playing on Friday. That's a fan! :) :)

(you get away with nothing around here sure you don't :) )

Rams-fan
13/10/2003, 8:41 AM
Originally posted by LFC in Exile
I salute your commitment. Maybe that's why we don't have the die hard support that Cobh have. I mean giving up your Saturday night to support the side when they are playing on Friday. That's a fan! :) :)

(you get away with nothing around here sure you don't :) )

touchee!

ramsie
27/10/2003, 8:28 PM
Same old Limerick Pitty i wasnt hear the last fue weeks
Ye think year great now 5th in the table trying to pull thi **** out of Ramblers supporters.
Where were ye the last fue years and ye are a city like

Dave Hill Is a Football Legend
Where going up next year

sadloserkid
06/11/2003, 6:08 PM
Originally posted by ramsie
Pitty i wasnt hear the last fue weeks

Well you missed us beating you lot on your turf... again! ;)