PDA

View Full Version : Wayside Celtic -V- Bohemians

Raheny Red
14/09/2008, 10:29 AM
Can't see a shock here whatsoever and Bohs should stroll through this one. Bohs have only conceded a handful of goals this season and they have players scoring for them all over the park. Their manager, Pat Fenlon has never won the cup since retiring as a player so he'll defo make sure his players are well focused for this one.

"Pat Fenlon is confident that his side will not be complacent as they look to reach the semi-finals.

'It will be business as usual Sunday. The squad is stronger with so many players returning from injury, suspension and international duty but I will be picking a starting 11 to win the game and other considerations are secondary at this stage.'"

Bohs are only missing one payer and have a host of players returning to the squad. Glenn Cronin, Ken Oman, Gary Deegan and Mindaugas Kalonas (returns from international duty who also scored in Lithuania's amazing 3-0 away win over Romania).

So my bets are:

*Over 2.5 goals (betfair) @ 1.79 :eek:
*Bohs (-2) (Powers) @ 15/8
*And a small fun bet on K Brennan (Bohs top scorer and current peno taker scoring a hat trick) (Powers) @ 66/1

brianw82
14/09/2008, 7:34 PM
Pretty generous odds there. Well done on getting the first 2 right. Would never do silly bets like the third myself.
What did you win?

Raheny Red
14/09/2008, 8:48 PM
Pretty generous odds there. Well done on getting the first 2 right. Would never do silly bets like the third myself.
What did you win?

Yeah the third was silly alright and I rarely do bets like that but he didn't feature in the game at all so I'll get my stake back.