PDA

View Full Version : There's no place like home

Magicme
14/09/2008, 2:57 AM
Today I got restless. I packed a bag, hopped in the car and headed for the mountains. I needed to get away from what ordinarily presented itself for entertainment on a saturday. I drove around the mountains of mourne, sat on rocks on a beach and soaked up the wonderous nature around me.

Then I tried to find accommodation in this beautiful area to no avail and returned home feeling like I had been cast out of paradise.

I decided, rather than wallow alone in this dispondency to take refuge in a friend whom I knew would be propping up the bar in the squealing pig. Wow.

There is no place like home. Where the people you love, love you unquestioningly in return.

Peoples, appreciate your Paddy's and your Peters for they are what make you who you are.

8 more years til I move to France and now they seem like the most precious years of my life.

x

Love you all long time.

yes I have been drinking.

Monkfish
14/09/2008, 4:18 AM
yes I have been drinking.

Keep it down over there! some of us are trying to work.

14/09/2008, 11:15 AM
MagicMe,

Id say you have one hell of a hangover today!! :)

Magicme
14/09/2008, 4:44 PM
MagicMe,

Id say you have one hell of a hangover today!! :)

Surprisingly enough I dont! Slept til half 11 and then went for lunch with my parents and feel grand. Thank God!

Sorry Monkfish, didnt mean to disturb your hard work with my drunkeness.

My poor mate Paddy is in bits today coz he had never done the Jagerbombers before. Oops.