PDA

View Full Version : The new flag

ian
26/09/2003, 7:05 AM
Hi Lads the new flag is being made as i right this. I think every body will like it and if they dont will then f--k them. The new flag is 22 feet lent and 15 feet in width so lads look out for this flag on the 14 of next month. The girls asked me in the shop who was going to wear this top. I just laught in to there faces. Lads the flag is costing about !!! bath but that is chep. It is a jersey the green one thet we have this year. so lads haveing fun hear in thailand and see you all in three weeks. Let us know what the result is on sat night.:D :D

NorthoftheLee
26/09/2003, 8:19 AM
excellent Ian, should look class............

hope you didnt have to rent yourself out to pay for it!!!!:D

James
26/09/2003, 10:40 AM
great news bout the flag ian
hope thailands going well for ya ;) (we all know why ya really went out there :cool: )

how much is the flag going to cost..i'm shure we could all have a whip round when ya get back here like

james

Counting Crow
27/09/2003, 8:19 AM
You say it is in the shape of our home jersey........does that mean you are going to change it every year when the new jersey's come out..........:D

ian
01/10/2003, 10:45 AM
Counting crow i think you will like this when you see it and if you are ever over hear you can get the next one made up. So lads the flag looks good all i need know is to yes the soon to be old crest on it and then it will be there for the shels game. So lads all the best from thailand see you at the shels game.:D :D

niamh
01/10/2003, 11:50 AM
Nice one Ian. Is that Shels away?
The debut of the shirt is reason enough for
me to come back 4 the match...

ian
02/10/2003, 10:13 AM
The shels game is on the tuesday night at 7.45 at home. So lads the flag , it looks the biz. there is only on thing the flag is to big for the corner so it hast to go in the shed or the st anne's end . It is a big flag.

NorthoftheLee
02/10/2003, 10:37 AM
Ian, no better place than the shed boy. ;)

The Donie Forde
02/10/2003, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by ian
The shels game is on the tuesday night at 7.45 at home. So lads the flag , it looks the biz. there is only on thing the flag is to big for the corner so it hast to go in the shed or the st anne's end . It is a big flag.

The Shels game has been brought forward to Monday 13 October, usual ko.

Donie

ian
02/10/2003, 10:55 AM
Thanks for leting me no that.The Donie Ford.

Eric
02/10/2003, 4:19 PM
Bring the flag to Switzerland we you and we can give it a trial run!!!

ian
03/10/2003, 8:37 AM
how ya Eric i am not going to the game in switzerland i could not get a ticket so that is me out on this on. So have a good one and i will be talking to you next week. Have a good trip.