PDA

View Full Version : SRFC programme v CCFC

The Donie Forde
25/09/2003, 11:52 AM
As we don't have a Programme Forum yet...(Adam?)...

You may be interested in grabbing a copy of Rovers' Programme v City on Saturday evening. A guaranteed collectors item. Rovers are over 100 years old and this is the first time they will have been at 'home' in Cork - a unique occasion, and a unique programme.

Regardless of the circumstances/your feelings towards SRFC, it's unlikely there will ever again be a Rovers home programme produced for a game in Cork.

Also worth noting that Rovers' Programme has won the annual award for the past 2 years, so it's a decent issue on its merits.

Donie

pete
25/09/2003, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by The Donie Forde
Also worth noting that Rovers' Programme has won the annual award for the past 2 years, so it's a decent issue on its merits.

Me not get away programms that often but bought their toto cup one for Odra & wasn't great. Last time i seen their league version a couple of years ago had a lot of content although not so much of interest to away fans.

The Donie Forde
25/09/2003, 1:15 PM
Originally posted by pete
Me not get away programms that often but bought their toto cup one for Odra & wasn't great. Last time i seen their league version a couple of years ago had a lot of content although not so much of interest to away fans.

I'm just making a point about the uniqueness of this particular programme, pete, regardless whatsoever of the contents. It will be one of the more sought after Rovers programmes/City away programmes in years to come and thus may be reasonably valuable...

If you're not interested, fair enough.

Donie

TommyT
25/09/2003, 2:55 PM
The last time a Dublin team played a home game in Cork anyone ?

The Donie Forde
25/09/2003, 2:58 PM
Originally posted by TommyT
The last time a Dublin team played a home game in Cork anyone ?

Bohs v Omonia Nicosia at Flower Lodge. forgotten the year..78? 80?

Donie

Cityace
25/09/2003, 3:23 PM
Finally they can play at home in the real capiltal.............:D

SÓC
25/09/2003, 5:49 PM
Didnt City play a home game in the RDS years ago when the pitch out at Bishopstown was flooded, was there a program produced for that?

The Donie Forde
25/09/2003, 9:58 PM
Originally posted by SÓCcfc
Didnt City play a home game in the RDS years ago when the pitch out at Bishopstown was flooded, was there a program produced for that?

City played Bohs at Tolka. There was no programme produced for the game.

Donie