PDA

View Full Version : City game

don ramo
08/09/2008, 9:23 PM
whats the story with the city game it was suppse to be on this week (its not), next week is suppse to be a break, so is it on staurday forthnight or whats the story.

bellavistaman
08/09/2008, 11:05 PM
20 of sept. We need to make as much money out of this game as psssible, advertsing should start now, posters and signs should be put up asap.

Rambler20
09/09/2008, 10:16 AM
Its not on this week as this is Fai Cup Weekend

A face
09/09/2008, 10:40 AM
What day is it on? Saturday isn't it?

How about getting a restaurant/pub down town to do a deal that anyone buying a match ticket from the bar gets a discount on some grub or something like that. Might attract a few City fans down earlier.

Even something where a ticket to the museum and the game at a discount price.

bellavistaman
09/09/2008, 6:20 PM
What day is it on? Saturday isn't it?

How about getting a restaurant/pub down town to do a deal that anyone buying a match ticket from the bar gets a discount on some grub or something like that. Might attract a few City fans down earlier.

Even something where a ticket to the museum and the game at a discount price.

Very good suggestions A Face

luka
09/09/2008, 6:30 PM
To be honest we won't need much in the way of that sort of thing, if any at all really as we all know the game will more than likely be a sell out. FFS.....I know of people travelling from Canada to see the game.

Nice idea though but you'd have a job in this town trying to get something like that organised.

marty
09/09/2008, 9:18 PM
I hope you right Luka with that prediction on a sell out,god knows we need it.I know a lot of City fans at work who say they wont be coming down for this but im sure with proper coverage they can be enticed.

Has the Drogs game been dated yet i think their playin Harps this wknd so we could well end up having to travel Monday or Tuesday of next week as they already have 2 games in hand theyll want it out of the way!!

Redshanks
10/09/2008, 10:02 AM
re-schedualled for 30th September!

don ramo
10/09/2008, 7:04 PM
ffs this is siht, im working that night, wtf are they doin playing a game on a tuesday night that can easily be played on a saturday night:mad:

this stinks or amateurism :mad:

bellavistaman
10/09/2008, 7:08 PM
ffs this is siht, im working that night, wtf are they doin playing a game on a tuesday night that can easily be played on a saturday night:mad:

this stinks or amateurism :mad:

Hes on bout drogs game. You stink of amateurism:D

don ramo
10/09/2008, 10:20 PM
Hes on bout drogs game. You stink of amateurism:D

:cool:i knew that:o

i was hoping i could make that game second time round, seems not

rambler14
10/09/2008, 11:46 PM
re-schedualled for 30th September!

Ooh i'm off that day!

marty
11/09/2008, 6:38 PM
What does stink is the city game should have been played on a tuesday and Drogs game on a friday or sat,would have put less pressure on the club financially.