PDA

View Full Version : Bohs on chorus

Cityace
22/09/2003, 6:27 PM
Did anyone else see the game on chorus?

Dont mind the b0ll0cks about complaining to each other about ref's anymore.It was blatently obvious that something was wrong and i would accuse Mckeon with the match bieng fixed in any court.i'm e-mailing the F.A.I. about it.If i dont get a reply im sending a letter and i will ring them if it comes to it.Anyone else feel like sending an official complaint please do.

James
22/09/2003, 6:34 PM
will watch it lateron on chorus and we'll see from there

Counting Crow
22/09/2003, 8:07 PM
It was actually harder to watch tonight knowing what was coming.

Even the commentator couldn't hold back anymore during the game and slated McKeowen.

It was quite simply appalling the standard of officiating by that idiot.

Really tough to take............something must be done.

Does Pat Kelly do anything after watching this fool? If not what is the purpose of having an assessor at the games?

RedX
22/09/2003, 9:40 PM
I watched the game on Chorus and must say Mc Keon was terrible.But will City report him after that performance and what way would they go about it?As Cityace said there is serious evidence on Chorus to back Cork City FC up bigtime...

James
23/09/2003, 7:09 AM
gotta say that was a very poor display of referreing by McKeon from watching chorus last night.. looked like 1 rule for bohs (play advantage) and not for city in the same scenario's of play

thought george was def impeeded in the 1st half .. looked like a pen.. but maybe ref didnt see it..:rolleyes:

Ref
23/09/2003, 9:10 AM
Originally posted by Cityace
i'm e-mailing the F.A.I. about it.If i dont get a reply im sending a letter and i will ring them if it comes to it.

what do you expect to achieve from that?

not that anyone will listen to you or read your letter/emails, why would they?

there is an assessor at every match to assess the referees performance and it is his report that counts not cityace's or anyone elses opinions.

while i'm on the topic that goalkeeper handball incident was a yellow card and no more. what could he have been sent off for???

:rolleyes:

curts82
23/09/2003, 9:54 AM
Originally posted by Ref

there is an assessor at every match to assess the referees performance and it is his report that counts not cityace's or anyone elses opinions.

Being a ref myself, if I listen to the crowd or if my branch I'm assoicate with listen to people there would be no refs around and no improvement will occur then

razor
23/09/2003, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Ref
while i'm on the topic that goalkeeper handball incident was a yellow card and no more. what could he have been sent off for???

Was waiting for The Ref to appear.

So basically if the keeper isn't denying the opposition a goal-scoring opportunity then he cannot be sent off ?

But what about the failure to play advantage for 1 team and then play it for the other team, the failure to punish shirt pulling, blatant dragging of players to the ground and kicking the ball away. I suppose we cannot blame the ref for any of this.

There is no saving McKeon this time, he must be stopped.

razor
23/09/2003, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Ref

Was waiting for The Ref to appear.

So basically if the keeper isn't denying the opposition a goal-scoring opportunity then he cannot be sent off ?

But what about the failure to play advantage for 1 team and then play it for the other team, the failure to punish shirt pulling, blatant dragging of players to the ground and kicking the ball away. I suppose we cannot blame the ref for any of this.

There is no saving McKeon this time, he must be stopped.

patsh
23/09/2003, 1:03 PM
Originally posted by Ref
what do you expect to achieve from that?

not that anyone will listen to you or read your letter/emails, why would they?

Typical....:rolleyes:
Refs are not perfect, they do f*ck up from time to time.
As for emailing the FAI, nothing will be done unless somebody complains, so don't be so quick to put someone down.
The assessor's do sweet f*ckall as far as anyone can see.
McKeon has a brutal game and a team must bear the brunt.
McKeon gets "stood down".
Of what possible advantage is this to the team he has inflicted his incompetence on?
We all have failings, ref, don't continue to defend the indefensible.:mad:

Cityace
23/09/2003, 6:01 PM
Got a few replies,Although its probably crap, the people i sent them to agree and tell me exactly where to send these sort of complaints.