St.Marys V Leixlip
Cherry Orchard V Rathcoole
Blarney V Dublin Bus
Malahide V Garryduff
Cym/Crumlin V Everton
Fermoy V Newtown
Arklow V Mt Merrion/Parkvilla
Mochtas V Kildrum

There are a couple missing. Robbed this from another forum.

Billynomates
05/11/2008, 6:42 PM
Mayfield V Bangor Celtic
Tolka/Bluebell V Postal
Broadford V Carrigaline
Drumcondra V UCD
Ballincollig V Glenmore
Lissadel United V Fanad United
St.Marys V Leixlip United
Cherry Orchard V Rathcoole Boys
Blarney V Dublin Bus
Malahide V Garryduff
Lakewood v Ringmahon
Cym/Crumlin V Everton
Fermoy V Newtown Rangers
Arklow Town V Mt Merrion/Parkvilla
St. Mochtas V Kildrum

razor
05/11/2008, 6:57 PM
to be played weekend of Dec 7th

Billynomates
06/11/2008, 7:15 AM
Rockmount 5 - 1
Crumlin Utd 15 - 2
Malahide Utd 8 - 1
St Mary's AFC 10 - 1
Bangor Celtic 12 - 1
Kildrum Tigers 14 - 1
Blarney Utd 14 - 1
Bluebell Utd 14 - 1
Cherry Orchard 16 - 1
Fanad United 16 - 1
Mount Merrion 20 - 1
Everton AFC 22 - 1
Dublin Bus 22 - 1
Ballincollig AFC 25 - 1
Mayfield Utd 25 - 1
Broadford Rovers 28 - 1
Lakewood Ath 28 - 1
CYM Terenure 40 - 1
Arklow Town 40 - 1
Glenmore Dundrum 40 - 1
Ringmahon Rangers 40 - 1
Carrigaline Uts 40 - 1
Drumcondra 50-1
Lissadel Utd 66-1
Newtown Rangers 66-1
Fermoy 66-1
Leixlip 66-1
St.Mochtas 80-1
Rathcoole Boys 100-1
UCD 125-1
Parkvilla 125-1
Postal Utd 150-1
Drumkeen Utd 300 - 1

Sam_Heggy
06/11/2008, 10:32 AM
Hmmmmm, the bookies obviously think we have a handy draw too :D

Rockmount 5/1 -v- Drumkeen United 300/1

Should be a fun trip to Cork at least.

hula4
06/11/2008, 10:28 PM
Not a huge shock but definetly not expected, Tolka should have gone close this year.

bluebell wanted it more on the night to be fair. no arguments, we probably thought we had it won at 2 nil up but fair play to bluebell they fought back and fully deserved it.

boy did we suffer for it tonight at training!!!

POTN
17/11/2008, 11:56 AM
Hmmmmm, the bookies obviously think we have a handy draw too :D

Rockmount 5/1 -v- Drumkeen United 300/1

Should be a fun trip to Cork at least.

Lets hope that Drumkeen get a bit of discipline into their team this time they travel to Cork. Last time they played in Cork in Intermediate Cup (as far as I know) was against Ringmahon in Nov 2003. I was captain at the time and i think only about 3-4 players stayed in the hotel on the saturday nite. All the rest had been drinking on the way down on the bus and then out getting ****ed on the sat nite. One of em near got arrested in Limerick on way down and another had his head bandaged before the match cos he fell and bust his head on a lamp post. What a joke. Ended up getting beat 2-0 against a team which were there for the beating.

Big defender for them had a great long throw and our keeper who was from Cork had warned us about it. Our left back had to be told to change sides by the referee at the start of the match cos I won the toss and decided to switch sides. He was so ****ed that he didnt realise even when the Ringmahon left back was standing beside him. He ended up costing us the first goal after 5 mins when the big guy took a throw in and it ended up at the back post for a tap in by the forward he was to be marking.

HarpoJoyce
20/11/2008, 9:46 PM
2nd Round Leinster.

Terenure CY 0:1 Crumlin Utd.

Don't know anything about this game only Crumlin Utd. will be at home to Everton in the December.

harpskid
24/11/2008, 11:12 AM
Lissadel United V Fanad United
Rockmount v Drumkeen United

St. Mochtas V Kildrum

Lissadel v Fanad and Rockmount v Drumkeen are on this weekend afaik. Drumkeen will be really up against it v Rockmount. Conceded four goals yesterday at home to bottom club Killea FC and I'd fear for them travelling Rockmount.

Fanad would be fancied against Lissadel I reckon. They beat them last year, though from memory it was a tight enough game. And the following week, Kildrum would be favourites against Mochtas - or would that be a dangerous assumption to make?

harpskid
29/11/2008, 4:10 PM
Rockmount 2-1 Drumkeen, full-time score from today.

drummerboy
29/11/2008, 4:17 PM
Lissadel v Fanad and Rockmount v Drumkeen are on this weekend afaik. Drumkeen will be really up against it v Rockmount. Conceded four goals yesterday at home to bottom club Killea FC and I'd fear for them travelling Rockmount.

Fanad would be fancied against Lissadel I reckon. They beat them last year, though from memory it was a tight enough game. And the following week, Kildrum would be favourites against Mochtas - or would that be a dangerous assumption to make?

Lisadell are struggling to score goals but still a good team. They knocked Belgrove out earlier in the competition.

Mochtas are in disarray at the moment. Christy McElliigott the manager (Ex Ballymun) resigned during the week and they have lost a few players too.

Clifford
30/11/2008, 8:58 PM
Mount won 2-1 yesterday, Buttsy and possibly Pat Keane with the goals. Made hard work of it, but were streets ahead of the lads from Drumkeen. They gave it everything in fairness to them.

razor
01/12/2008, 11:08 AM
Ballincolig 1-2 Glenmore Dundrum was the other score over the weekend.

harpskid
01/12/2008, 12:41 PM
Lets hope that Drumkeen get a bit of discipline into their team this time they travel to Cork.

Sadly the story around the Donegal soccer scene this morning hasn't covered them in glory this time either. Dear or dear.

Sam_Heggy
01/12/2008, 1:06 PM
Sadly the story around the Donegal soccer scene this morning hasn't covered them in glory this time either. Dear or dear.

How was that then? No player had a drink before the game, all were in beds early night before and they gave a good account of themselves on the pitch.

What happened afterwards that night is nothing to do with the game.

drummerboy
01/12/2008, 1:14 PM
Lisadell drew 2-2 with Fanad. Reply next Saturday.

harpskid
01/12/2008, 1:17 PM
How was that then? No player had a drink before the game, all were in beds early night before and they gave a good account of themselves on the pitch.

What happened afterwards that night is nothing to do with the game.

It's the afterwards bit I'm on about, wasn't referring to the game at all. I've taken numerous phone calls about it last night and again today Sam. It hasn't protrayed the players or the club in a good light unfortunately.

Clifford
01/12/2008, 2:54 PM
It's the afterwards bit I'm on about, wasn't referring to the game at all. I've taken numerous phone calls about it last night and again today Sam. It hasn't protrayed the players or the club in a good light unfortunately.

What happened lads?

Monkey
01/12/2008, 5:15 PM

What happened heard about a player being arrested :confused:

POTN
02/12/2008, 8:55 AM
What happened heard about a player being arrested :confused:

As I mentioned on a earlier post, in 2003 one of our defenders almost got arrested in Limerick on the saturday night before the game. Load of the players had been drinking all the way down on the bus, and plenty of that was spirits. They stopped at Limerick for 20 mins and the defender started urinating behind the bus in the carpark. The bus drove off leaving him standing alone. A local reported it to the Gardai who arrived and got on the bus. The local had left by this stage and no one therefore could identify him.

It not only lets the club down, these escapades let football in Donegal down.

Clifford
02/12/2008, 9:54 AM
As I mentioned on a earlier post, in 2003 one of our defenders almost got arrested in Limerick on the saturday night before the game. Load of the players had been drinking all the way down on the bus, and plenty of that was spirits. They stopped at Limerick for 20 mins and the defender started urinating behind the bus in the carpark. The bus drove off leaving him standing alone. A local reported it to the Gardai who arrived and got on the bus. The local had left by this stage and no one therefore could identify him.

It not only lets the club down, these escapades let football in Donegal down.

Cool, the conversation above by the Harps lads seemed to suggest there was something this weekend as well. No worries.

Did you enjoy the game? Tough encounter, your boys were incredibly game and played well despite an obvious gap. We never put the game to bed. Fair play to yee.

razor
02/12/2008, 10:11 AM
What happened heard about a player being arrested :confused:Please quote a source (http://foot.ie/showpost.php?p=735487&postcount=16)about this or leave it off the forum.

POTN
02/12/2008, 11:57 AM
Cool, the conversation above by the Harps lads seemed to suggest there was something this weekend as well. No worries.

Did you enjoy the game? Tough encounter, your boys were incredibly game and played well despite an obvious gap. We never put the game to bed. Fair play to yee.

I'm not associated with the club anymore. That was the last year I played with them. Just from what others have posted here, they did put in a hard game but Rockmount just didnt put the game to bed. But then again, the maybe just didnt get to play their normal game. I can't really comment on it and I wasnt there.

Sam_Heggy
02/12/2008, 4:40 PM

Yes one player let himself down badly, the vast majority were a credit to the club and can hold their heads high.

To label the full team for one players actions is just not on.

The lads were saying that the Rockmount Keeper made 2 outstanding saves at 2-1 from Benny Bonner and Richie Moore to keep Rockmount in front.

Drumkeen have played some great football at times this season, they were the best footballing side in the division for most part but lost their way after a few defeats, a decent striker in the squad would make a massive difference.

Ryan Gildea and Darren Walker at centre back are both outstanding players on their day (Ryan is being touted for Harps over the past few weeks), Chris Kyle and Gary Patton are excellent footballers in midfield with Garys size the only thing holding him back from furthering himself in football and Ritchie Moore up front really is a handful but lately is sorely low on confidence therefore not playing up to his usual standards.

From what im told though, Rockmount are a class act and will be hard to stop, best of luck to them.

drummerboy
05/12/2008, 8:45 AM
http://www.paddypower.com/bet?action=go_type&category=SOCCER&ev_type_id=10613&ev_class_id=49&disp_cat_id=

Some interesting betting

harpskid
06/12/2008, 11:26 PM
Fanad United 1-1 Lisadell

Fanad won 4-3 on pens.

Great game today in Fanad, just about shaded by Fanad, but Lisadell looked a decent, well-organised team. Ciaran Bissett scored a rocket to put them one-up early on, but Seimi Friel equalised for Fanad. Game of few chances, but overall was an entertaining one.

HarpoJoyce
07/12/2008, 4:27 PM
Bluebell Utd. 1:1 Postal Utd.

Bluebell had two players suspended and another on honeymoon.
Eventfull 1st half, Postal went ahead through O'Connor ( I think) and then twominutes later Bluebell 'keeper throw ball to Postal forward who is taken down by defender. Defender sent off.
Postal went defensive after that and Bluebell scored from the penalty spot through Peter Sherlock. Bluebell did alot of pressing in the second half and Postal had a couple of chances near the end.
Could have been alot worse for Bluebell.

razor
07/12/2008, 7:31 PM
FAI Intermediate Cup results
Arklow Town 2-0 Mount Merrion
Blarney Utd 4-0 Dublin Bus
Bluebell Utd 1-1 Postal
Broadford Rovers 1-1 Carrigaline Utd
Cherry Orchard OFF Rathcoole
Crumlin Utd 5-1 Everton
Drumcondra 0-2 UCD
Fermoy 1-4 Newtown Rangers
Malahide Utd 1-1 Garryduff
Mayfield Utd 2-1 Bangor Celtic
St Marys 1-1 Leixlip Utd
St Mochtas 1-4 Kildrum Tigers

Billynomates
08/12/2008, 7:50 AM
Mayfield had great win against Bangor Celtic. They were one of the favourites from the competition. Crumlin look the best side from Dublin. They won the LSL last year and just beat Everton 5-1.

HarpoJoyce
08/12/2008, 1:16 PM
FAI Intermediate Cup results
Arklow Town 2-0 Mount Merrion
Blarney Utd 4-0 Dublin Bus
Bluebell Utd 1-1 Postal
Broadford Rovers 1-1 Carrigaline Utd
Cherry Orchard OFF Rathcoole
Crumlin Utd 5-1 Everton
Drumcondra 0-2 UCD
Fermoy 1-4 Newtown Rangers
Malahide Utd 1-1 Garryduff
Mayfield Utd 2-1 Bangor Celtic
St Marys 1-1 Leixlip Utd
St Mochtas 1-4 Kildrum Tigers

Lakewood 1:1 Ringmahon Rangers
http://www.munsterseniorleague.ie/League_and_Competition_Page.htm
(Linked munsterseniorleague.ie > Table and Fixtures > 2008/9 FAI Umbro Intermediate Cup)
It just has the Munster League club results but RTE Aertel just have the Leinster clubs for balance.

centre mid
08/12/2008, 6:44 PM
lots of draws there, I thought there were no replays this year? or was that just for the earlier rounds?

Billynomates
09/12/2008, 7:16 AM
lots of draws there, I thought there were no replays this year? or was that just for the earlier rounds?

That was just the earlier rounds

centre mid
09/12/2008, 6:51 PM
That was just the earlier rounds

Ah, fair enough. When are the replays?

razor
10/12/2008, 3:51 PM
Fourth Round Draw

Fanad United FC V Newtown Rangers AFC
Rockmount AFC V Mayfield United FC
Carrigaline United FC / Broadford Rovers FC V Blarney United FC
Ringmahon Rangers FC / Lakewood Athletic FC V UCD AFC
Garryduff FC / Malahide United FC V Leixlip United FC / St. Mary’s AFC
Crumlin United FC V Arklow Town FC
Postal United FC / Bluebell United FC V Kildrum Tigers FC
Cherry Orchard FC / Rathcoole Boys FC V Glenmore Dundrum FC

Fixtures to be played weekend of Feb 1st 2009

harpskid
10/12/2008, 4:29 PM
Good draw for Fanad United I think, especially down in Tri-A-Locha. Not sure what to make of Kildrum's draw, any of the Dublin lads shed any light on this one?

Rockmount should win there Razor, yeah?

centre mid
10/12/2008, 5:05 PM
A long time since I've seen Postal but Bluebell would be tough enough, knocked out Tolka earlier who were expected to go close ths year, any away tie at this stage would have to be considered a tough one.

HarpoJoyce
10/12/2008, 6:48 PM

sounds like another fishy dublin draw for me!!
wouldnt be surprised if ringmahon/lakewood got drew against either winners of mary's game or winners of garryduffs game!!

Worse!!!!! Dark Horses from UCD.
You can help me now, can you tell me a little about Ringmahon Rangers and Lakewood. When is there replay? Where do they play? thanks.

A long time since I've seen Postal but Bluebell would be tough enough, knocked out Tolka earlier who were expected to go close ths year, any away tie at this stage would have to be considered a tough one.

I think Postal Utd. will still have a chance. But Bluebell Utd. played themselves out of a difficult situation last Sunday.

Legendary Bear
10/12/2008, 7:08 PM
Leixlip Utd play St Marys again on Jan 4th.

Billynomates
11/12/2008, 7:21 AM
Worse!!!!! Dark Horses from UCD.
You can help me now, can you tell me a little about Ringmahon Rangers and Lakewood. When is there replay? Where do they play? thanks.

I think the fixture will be fixed for the weekend fo 3/4 of January. Both are challenging for the Ist division MSL. Ringmahon are good young footballing side while Lakewood like to counter attack. Not much between them. the replay is on in Ringmahon park.

Here is a link to the pitch http://www.blarneyunited.com/How_To_Get_There.htm

HarpoJoyce
30/12/2008, 4:03 PM
I think the fixture will be fixed for the weekend fo 3/4 of January. Both are challenging for the Ist division MSL. Ringmahon are good young footballing side while Lakewood like to counter attack. Not much between them. the replay is on in Ringmahon park.

Here is a link to the pitch http://www.blarneyunited.com/How_To_Get_There.htm

Thanks very much. That's a very useful service that Blarney Utd. provide.
Can I just confirm, is Ranger's Park on Ringmahon Road near the water, south of Blackrock?

As you supplied one for Cork clubs. Dalkey Utd have a similar list for their opponents in Dublin.
http://www.dalkeyunited.ie/pitch/index.htm

Pedro m
30/12/2008, 4:45 PM
The Dalkey page on directions seems to be schoolboy teams, which may be the same clubs that you're looking for it does not mean that they're playing on the same location

Here (http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&om=1&msa=0&msid=110611457075547463469.00043b99ab8ccc14e270d&ll=53.288205,-6.240234&spn=0.83899,2.219238&z=9) is a google map created by the lads on the LSL Forum with locations of a lot of LSL teams particulary the bigger teams

whiteshorts
31/12/2008, 12:44 PM
Good link but has that map been updated since Feb?
Think Wayside have moved ground to around the corner.

whiteshorts
31/12/2008, 12:54 PM
PP's odds

Rockmount 11/4
Crumlin 4/1
Kildrum 13/2
Malahide 8/1
Blarney 11/1
Marys 14/1
Cherry Orchard 14/1
Bluebell 14/1
Fanad 16/1
Ringmahon 25/1
Arklow 25/1
Carrigaline 28/1
UCD 28/1
Mayfield 33/1
Glenmore 40/1
Postal 40/1
Broadford 45/1
Newtown 45/1
Lakewood 50/1
Garryduff 50/1
Leixlip 66/1

E/W 1/3 1-2

whiteshorts
31/12/2008, 1:02 PM
Ladbrokes odds
(I think they need to take out the teams that have already
been eliminated!) :eek:

Rockmount 7/2
Crumlin 4/1
Kildrum 7/1
Malahide 8/1
Bangor 9/1
Marys 10/1
Blarney 12/1
Fanad 12/1
Dublin Bus 12/1
Bluebell 14/1
Cherry Orchard 16/1
Ballincollig 18/1
Merrion 20/1
Everton 24/1
Glenmore 25/1
Mayfield 25/1
Arklow 33/1
Carrigaline 33/1
Ringmahon 33/1
40/1 bar

E/W 1/4 ODDS 1,2,3,4

ballsac7
02/01/2009, 10:23 AM
just for info - Carrigalines replay with Broadford is at 2pm in Camden (Crosshaven) on Saturday 3rd not Sunday as printed in the Echo the other night. :D

Black and White
04/01/2009, 2:28 PM
Ladbrokes odds
(I think they need to take out the teams that have already
been eliminated!) :eek:

Rockmount 7/2
Crumlin 4/1
Kildrum 7/1
Malahide 8/1
Bangor 9/1
Marys 10/1
Blarney 12/1
Fanad 12/1
Dublin Bus 12/1
Bluebell 14/1
Cherry Orchard 16/1
Ballincollig 18/1
Merrion 20/1
Everton 24/1
Glenmore 25/1
Mayfield 25/1
Arklow 33/1
Carrigaline 33/1
Ringmahon 33/1
40/1 bar

E/W 1/4 ODDS 1,2,3,4

Are all these teams into the 1st round proper of the 2009 FAI cup???

Billynomates
04/01/2009, 3:45 PM
Ringmahon 2 Lakewood 0

razor
04/01/2009, 6:32 PM
Leixlip Utd 4-5 St Marys aet
Marys led 3 times during the 90 minutes but were pegged back each time. Last equaliser coming with the final kick of 90.
3-3 at FT, they eventually prevailed 4-5 after extra time.

Postal Utd 1-2 Bluebell Utd
Garryduff 1-5 Malahide Utd

Revised Fourth Round Draw

Carrigaline United FC V Blarney United FC
Ringmahon Rangers FC V UCD AFC
Malahide United FC V St. Mary’s AFC
Bluebell United FC V Kildrum Tigers FC
Cherry Orchard FC / Rathcoole Boys FC V Glenmore Dundrum FC

Legendary Bear
04/01/2009, 9:19 PM
Leixlip Utd 4 St.Marys 5

This game had everything goals, strong challenges, penalties, handbags and it was free in. A great advert for Senior League soccer and why games should be attended more often.

Leixlip could never quite edge ahead. Goals :An overhead kick for Leixlip and a 20 yard free into top corner from Marys stood out.

Standout players for Marys were 4, 10 and 9.

Leixlip 4,6,8, and 9.

Pedro m
05/01/2009, 9:16 AM
Leixlip Utd 4-5 St Marys aet
Marys led 3 times during the 90 minutes but were pegged back each time. Last equaliser coming with the final kick of 90.
3-3 at FT, they eventually prevailed 4-5 after extra time.

Postal Utd 1-2 Bluebell Utd
Garryduff 1-5 Malahide Utd

Revised Fourth Round Draw

Carrigaline United FC V Blarney United FC
Ringmahon Rangers FC V UCD AFC
Malahide United FC V St. Mary’s AFC
Bluebell United FC V Kildrum Tigers FC
Cherry Orchard FC V Glenmore Dundrum FC

Chery Orchard bet Rathcoole 2-1 before xmas.

All home wins for me except UCD to win away.