PDA

View Full Version : Noel to be King of Harps

A face
21/09/2003, 9:25 PM
Noel to be King of Harps

Former Shamrock Rovers boss Noel King will replace the sacked Jonathan Speak as manager of Finn Harps.

The Ballybofey club have conformed King’s appointment and he will be in charge for the first time when they play Dundalk on Thursday evening.

King is currently managing the Republic of Ireland ladies, and comes with plenty of experience after spells with Rovers, Limerick and Derry City. He also had coaching roles at Drogheda and Shelbourne and will be looking to take the Harps up to the Premier Division.

They are currently third in the table, and enjoyed a 5-0 victory over Cobh Ramblers at the weekend. King has a vast knowledge of the game in Ireland, and is a regular pundit on TV3’s eircom league soccer show.

www.eleven-a-side.com (http://www.eleven-a-side.com/first/story.asp?newsid=7666)

max power
22/09/2003, 10:07 AM
does this mean no Noel on a monday night, what will i do, that was the highlight of my sad pathetic existence, ah the sadness i feel !!! noel oh noel what shall i do !!!!!

pete
24/09/2003, 11:28 AM
Is Donegal ready for Noels ties?

:eek:

Bluebeard
25/09/2003, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by pete
Is Donegal ready for Noels ties?

:eek:

Even if they are twenty years behind the rest of the world, they would have passed that phase in the mid 90s.;)

Ringo
25/09/2003, 11:33 AM
Hope he's as good a manager as a pundit (crap);)