PDA

View Full Version : Drogs v rams

Claret & Blue
03/09/2008, 9:03 AM
Well lads, what are we expecting from this one. We have taken 4 points from 6, could we sneak a draw here.

I think we have a good chance of getting something here if Rams play with the same tempo as they displayed in the second half last week..

MNS should be good as Roddy has been going on about not liking Drogheda and how they played in Europe and hates us! Bring it on.................

bellavistaman
03/09/2008, 12:32 PM
Sneaky draw lads, were NOT gonna lose IMO.

Rambler20
03/09/2008, 1:01 PM
Have a good feeling bout this one having seen the result sligo got against them id say a we could get a draw. Anyone think he should go with the same 11 that played against Galway or do colin and gutsie come back in?

drinkfeckarse
03/09/2008, 2:15 PM
I don't like changing a winning side but you need your best players against teams like Drogheda so he should bring them back in IMO.

rambler14
03/09/2008, 3:56 PM
We can't go with the same 11 because Alan Carey is suspended. So Stephen Mulcahy or Kenny Coleman will come in i'd say. If Carey was suspended then I would be tempted to keep the same team.
I'd say a win is out of the question but a draw is certainly a possibility.

marty
03/09/2008, 8:54 PM
Going to be interesting what position Cummins gets if any,thought he played very well the other night and Drogs are a physical team so it might pay to have him there,K.Coleman at right back for me hasn"t played a bad game when given the chance and hes also not afraid to get forward.

Going with a draw it would be a great result to get a point no two ways about it we must be realistic and hope for better.

depor
03/09/2008, 10:59 PM
ya a draw would be great and realistic. that point if we can get it will put huge pressure on harps. 2007 all over again, catching um at the death.:D

WindmillWarrior
05/09/2008, 10:36 AM
Its p*ssing down on the east coast lads. Could be dodgy for the game. We've a top notch pitch though so fingers crossed. Pitch inspection at 2.

http://www.droghedaunited.ie/news/single/id/1445

Da-Mini
05/09/2008, 1:50 PM
Taken from eveningecho.ie
Tonight's game between Drogheda United and Cobh Ramblers at United Park has been postponed due to a waterlogged pitch.

Following a pitch inspection at 2pm today, the decision has been taken to call the game off. Details of the refixed game will be announced in due course.
:(

rambler14
05/09/2008, 3:09 PM
7 games are off so far tonight.:eek: