PDA

View Full Version : Where's the Georgia Game on Live..?

Sebmelm
02/09/2008, 12:06 PM
... anyone...?

Paulie
02/09/2008, 12:08 PM
RTE have it.

Fr. Joe
02/09/2008, 12:09 PM
RTE 2 and Channel 5 k.o. 5pm

Sligo Hornet
02/09/2008, 12:15 PM
It's live in Mainz!!:D

pineapple stu
02/09/2008, 12:23 PM
Is it not on Setanta?

Fr. Joe
02/09/2008, 12:37 PM
Nope,

Setanta showing

1pm Macedonia v Scotland

4.30pm Slovakia v Northern Ireland

7pm Andorra v England

Sky showing

3pm Wales v Azerbijan

8pm Argentina v Paraguay

10.10pm Ecuador v Bolivia

AidoM
02/09/2008, 4:06 PM
It's live in Mainz!!:D

:D :D

stiofain
02/09/2008, 7:11 PM
Channel 5

Thank Christ i'll be at the game and not have to subject myself to that.

Bottle of Tonic
03/09/2008, 6:25 PM
Unable to make games after a summer splurge, so telly will have to do.

Glad to hear the Georgia game is on Five, at least I'll get it here in the UK.

Now for the Montenegro game - according to the Setanta website its on the Setanta Ireland channel. I have the Setanta package, 1 and 2, CelticTV, Golf etc etc but no Setanta Ireland. Will the boozers over here in the UK be able to get this does anyone know?
I would email Setanta myself to ask but have done this before giving out bolix over one thing or another and never got a reply.:D
The only concrete viewing I have for the Monty game is Setanta 2 highlights after the Scotland game, about 10pm.

Any UK based supporters with news???

stiofain
03/09/2008, 6:53 PM
Unable to make games after a summer splurge, so telly will have to do.

Glad to hear the Georgia game is on Five, at least I'll get it here in the UK.

Now for the Montenegro game - according to the Setanta website its on the Setanta Ireland channel. I have the Setanta package, 1 and 2, CelticTV, Golf etc etc but no Setanta Ireland. Will the boozers over here in the UK be able to get this does anyone know?
I would email Setanta myself to ask but have done this before giving out bolix over one thing or another and never got a reply.:D
The only concrete viewing I have for the Monty game is Setanta 2 highlights after the Scotland game, about 10pm.

Any UK based supporters with news???

The nearest Irish pub to me (in Morden) is showing the Montenegro game live. I personally dont frequent the place, but i happened to notice a flyer in the window yesterday while i was waiting for a bus outside.
I'm not sure where your based, but i'd say any Irish pub that has the channels for showing GAA etc will no doubt be screening it.

This (http://www.celticbars.com/) might be a good resource. I'm not a Celtic fan myself, but i'd say a lot of the pubs listed on there are Irish owned/run and might be showing it.

Junior
03/09/2008, 7:06 PM
If you are in the UK and have the Setanta package you should have Setanta Ireland (CH430 on Sky) Sometimes its scrambled depending on what is on air but quite often you can view it. Not sure about the game on Weds though, but we should be ok.

Bottle of Tonic
03/09/2008, 9:16 PM
Cheers lads.
I'm in Edinburgh, no proper Celtic boozers (pretty inaccurate site at times, that), and the fiddledee-dee Irish theme pubs are not to be trusted when it comes to having a match on when it might be difficult to get.

I have the Setanta package but through Virgin, not Sky. Ach, if you say the Sky version has Setanta Ireland that'll do I'm sure the goons in Finnegans Wake can fire it on if I have the channel number!