PDA

View Full Version : Bring back the " What grounds have you been to ? " thread

Blueandproud
31/08/2008, 6:21 PM
Because I want to include Oriel Park as I was there a week and a half ago.

Buller
31/08/2008, 6:28 PM
Your medals' in the post!

I've played in Oriel... :p
I've also been to Terryland, RSC, Utd Park, Brandywell, Carlisle Grounds, Belfield Bowl, Dalyer+Tolka+Richmond+Santry...

Mr.f
31/08/2008, 8:21 PM
Your medals' in the post!

I've played in Oriel... :p
I've also been to Terryland, RSC, Utd Park, Brandywell, Carlisle Grounds, Belfield Bowl, Dalyer+Tolka+Richmond+Santry...

I was at Turners Cross earlier in the year which meant I've been to all
current LOI grounds...

thedoyler
31/08/2008, 8:30 PM
Premier(been to):
Belfield, The Brandywell, The Carlisle Grounds, Dalymount Park, Finn Park, Richmond Park, St. Colman's Park, Terryland Park, Tolka Park, Turners Cross, UCD Bowl, United Park.

Missing: Showgrounds (I always seem to be away for sligo, i've been in the town before but never to the stadium)

First Division(been to):
Buckley Park, Flancare Park, Hogan Park, Jackman Park, Oriel Park, Morton Stadium, St.Mel's, Tolka Park, Waterford Regional Sports Centre.

Missing: Athlone Town Stadium (Havent played bray there since new stadium?), Ferrycarrig Park (not played bray there yet?), Station Road, Kingspan Century Park

22 down 5 to go!!

rambler14
01/09/2008, 7:19 PM
Bring it back yourself ya lazy b0llocks!

Do a "search" for it and you'll find it.

oldyouth
01/09/2008, 7:28 PM
I can now add Turners Cross to my list. Apart from the result last week, it is a special place. Great pitch, good stands, calm stewards and the most gracious fans I've had the pleasure of meeting in football

Blueandproud
02/09/2008, 5:28 PM
Calm down Rambler14.

deecay
02/09/2008, 7:16 PM
You could have spent 2mins and tryed to get it yourself