"I have a 1st class honours & masters degree. I played at semi-pro level for 4 years and have coached underage teams for the last 3 years now while completing my coaching badges. My opinion is as valid as your own. But, let me guess, you're opinion is the only one that matters in your head and everything else is dismissed as "stupid"?

[COLOR=#333333]In saying that, I have a 9yo son who argues like you but has better grammar. I mean that sincerely and literally can decipher from a few of your posts what can of debate I would get. I don't mean that as an insult but I'm sure you'll take as that."[/COLOR]

Okay great, here's a medal.

So let me get this straight, you have underage coach badges but still cant see how saying a 22 year old isn't going to improve significantly when he's nowhere even near his peak years isn't a stupid comment? It's even more worrying how you have coaching badges and allowed coach young players with this sort of mindset. Like I've said repeatedly if you truly believe a 22 as already neared the peak of what he can achieve in English football when he's nowhere near his peak years then yes you're comment is stupid and unbelievably stupid if you claim to have coaching badges and still cant see how stupid it is.

If you cant read my posts then maybe my comment about you being an idiot is actually quite accurate! Nah, I was called a r-tard once on here and the mods didnt perceive it as an insult, you can say what you want to me the mods wont act on it!

[/COLOR]