Page 412 of 590 FirstFirst ... 312362402410411412413414422462512 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,240 of 11790

Thread: Munster Senior League

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mary View Post
    I'm speaking from a neutral prospective My Dad is down for the weekend so I wanted to bring him to a MSL game. I agree with you that the two teams battled. But that was it the football on display was an absolute disgrace.They should have stopped the game and just had a booting competition similar to the long puck in hurling.
    im neutral aswell mate but start of the season is always hard for every team trying to get the balance right and players in and stuff.. iv watched midelton a few times this season and everton 2 times this season and find midelton dont play through the middle the just seam to lump it forward and press then .. everton on the other hand pass the ball from back through to midfield and so on but yesterday midelton pushed and pushed amd everton dealth with it from my point of view ... long season ahead and looking forward to getting to more of the games ...

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by magpie View Post
    Everton keeper had a super game and made some unbelievable saves, and single handily won the 3 points for his team.
    Nice too hear positive comments on the keeper not negitive. That lad works hard and trains most weeks 3 or 4 times since the beginning of last season.
    Last edited by Sparks; 28/09/2013 at 9:53 PM.

magpie
    Quote Originally Posted by villaman10 View Post
    did he score the goal aswell:-)
    Mite as well have, was an og!!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    I saw this one midleton looked very fit and solid against a very young Everton team who will only get better as the season goes on.Midleton will be kicking them selfs for not getting something out of this game. The Everton keeper gave a master class on the night, by no means a classic but a good hard game all the same.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Fermoy 2--1 Blarney

They led at half time through an own goal. We equalised 20 left with an Og. We scored a nice winner with 7/8 left. Learned very little about each other to be honest.

Not a game for the purist but to be expected with both teams light on bodies due to the hurling.
    The above is all opinion and based on personal experience. Unless stated otherwise it is not a dig at anybody, well probably none of you lot.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Castleview v Fermoy Wed night is cancelled. No idea why, anyone know?
    The above is all opinion and based on personal experience. Unless stated otherwise it is not a dig at anybody, well probably none of you lot.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Castleview v Fermoy Wed night is cancelled. No idea why, anyone know?[/QUOTE]

Horrendous weather expected all day I'd imagine??

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Possibly but it was pulled on Monday. Bit early but correct call listening to the rain last night.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by redandwhite View Post
    possible trying to ensure people don't have to take time off work for no reason?
    All our lads who had to changed shifts accordingly last Thurs when the fixture went up. As is the norm. Very unusual for a game to be pulled with no reason at all behind it so late in the day. Was only asking if anyone knew anything.

On we go to Sunday.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Result, Rockmount 0 Everton 0

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Superkeeper View Post
    Result, Rockmount 0 Everton 0
    Any match report ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FootballMad View Post
    Any match report ?
    Good entertaining game of ball with at least 10 yellow cards id say but mount will b disgusted that they didn't take all 3 points as they had 3 great chances , 2 of them well saved by the Everton keeper and Blakey missing a sitter with minutes left !!! Everton didn't hav a shot on target I'd say and were far the happier at the full time whistle !!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by moonman View Post
    Good entertaining game of ball with at least 10 yellow cards id say but mount will b disgusted that they didn't take all 3 points as they had 3 great chances , 2 of them well saved by the Everton keeper and Blakey missing a sitter with minutes left !!! Everton didn't hav a shot on target I'd say and were far the happier at the full time whistle !!!
    10 yellows the munsterseniorleague will love the ref in charge €55 .. reeken I missed it sounded like a good entertaining game.. any stand out players on the night!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    10 yellows the munsterseniorleague will love the ref in charge €55 .. reeken I missed it sounded like a good entertaining game.. any stand out players on the night!
    I tought Hayes for mount had a massive 1st half , tore Everton apart when he ran at them and got hauled down around 25 yards outside d box but mount made noting out of the free kick , o Leary back 2 but lacking match fitness , AOC always took on Everton but over did it at times , but as I've said b4 I think mount need a decent centre midfielder who pulls d strings , weak link in there team by a mile !!!

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by moonman View Post
    Poor game.first half especially.rockmount left it behind them in the end though..what a start for Everton.7 points from 9.whod have predicted that

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    I thought chalky had a good game tonight. Blakey for mount and Everton keeper were good too.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Heard blarney beat cit 1-0, could of been 4/5 by all account too anyone at it??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Sure you were playing who ya codding.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefscout View Post
    Poor game.first half especially.rockmount left it behind them in the end though..what a start for Everton.7 points from 9.whod have predicted that
    Can see why it wasn't expected. good back room team great finish to last season just carried it through players work hard for eachother.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Saw mount v everton. Mount will be disappointed that they didn't pick up 3 Pts but what a start to the season for Everton.
    Mount are superb at the back and John Hayes is excellent up top but there midfield is terrible. Without doubt the weak link of the team.

What a miss by the Rockmount midfielder at the end. Not sure who it was. Plenty of yellows.