Thread: Cork AUL rubbish.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Exclamation Cork AUL rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by six-yard-box View Post
    My thinking aswell going up signing with a middle of the road senior team. Unless your going to Avondale there's no point going senior as your only playing for second and maybe win a cup
    Or join Wilton who's best chance of winning anything is with their women's team

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefscout View Post
    or join wilton who's best chance of winning anything is with their women's team
    clown

"Winning isn't everything. Wanting to win is."

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpshooter View Post
    clown
    Will u be driving up from macroom to play div 2 senior league or back to your home club in aul1.you might get a game up front for them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    you tell me you seem to think you no everything else and by the way my home club play in the west cork league not aul1,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    you tell me you seem to think you no everything else and by the way my home club play in the west cork league not aul1,
    a message to the plank that calls himself cheifscout from the wilton united manager/club sec.
    who are you and what standing do you think you have in the game to have a go at our club.they're are plenty of people interested in both jobs out in wilton because we openly and proudly push participation for all out their.go back to 1968 and scroll and down to the present and see all the various roll of honours in men,women,boys and girls soccer we are lucky to be up on.we have a proud past and a bright future to look forward to.and as for the present season,we proudly have the mossie linnane in our possession and after a bad slump,jumped back to a few decent results ,which shows character,something your seriously lacking,having a pop off my club and one of its player's,hiding behind a username and keyboard,this is a once off response.which was neccessary when someone insults us..

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefscout View Post
    Will u be driving up from macroom to play div 2 senior league or back to your home club in aul1.you might get a game up front for them
    a message to the plank that calls himself cheifscout from the wilton united manager/club sec.
    who are you and what standing do you think you have in the game to have a go at our club.they're are plenty of people interested in both jobs out in wilton because we openly and proudly push participation for all out their.go back to 1968 and scroll and down to the present and see all the various roll of honours in men,women,boys and girls soccer we are lucky to be up on.we have a proud past and a bright future to look forward to.and as for the present season,we proudly have the mossie linnane in our possession and after a bad slump,jumped back to a few decent results ,which shows character,something your seriously lacking,having a pop off my club and one of its player's,hiding behind a username and keyboard,this is a once off response.which was neccessary when someone insults us..
    Priceless