Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Window

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Summer Transfer Window

When does this open? Will Scully do his business as before and build a team to get us up? What are the chances of getting Gary Sheehan back (LEEECCCCHHHH)?
    Limerick Till I Die - I know I am, Im Sure I am......
    Keep the Red Flag Flying high!
    Keep the Blue Flag Flying high!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pious37 View Post
    When does this open? Will Scully do his business as before and build a team to get us up? What are the chances of getting Gary Sheehan back (LEEECCCCHHHH)?
    July 1st as far as i know. Its the international transfer window.I'm sure he'll clear out some of the deadwood and bring in some experiencd players.He wont have much to spend but the more he clears out the more /better quality player will be brought in.
    "We've had a lot of good times, but you don't know how good they are until you have the bad ones" Tony Adams

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Pious37 View Post
    there is no chance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by da bishop View Post
    there is no chance.
    Mick Wallace demanding he play at least one game for Wexford before he goes or what?

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Thumbs down

dont know much about what wallace thinks about g.sheehan,any lims supporter would want him back in our colours but imo sheehan can hardly be pleased with a club who totally ignored his recent injury which he recieved while playing for the club,had to handle bills etc himself while the club and the previous manager turned a blind eye to his plight.this of course leaves one to ponder questions on the obvious.its no wonder he took off for pastures new.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    but imo sheehan can hardly be pleased with a club who totally ignored his recent injury which he recieved while playing for the club,had to handle bills etc himself while the club and the previous manager turned a blind eye to his plight.this of course leaves one to ponder questions on the obvious.its no wonder he took off for pastures new.

during the off/pre season the then manager told the club hat GS would be out for half the season with an injury.GS himself thought it would be shorter then that and trained away on it even lining out for his college team. we would all like gary back, who wouldnt. Its inacurate to say that the club didnt pay for any players medical expenses. When Gary signed with Wexford he had his operation and id imagine that wex paid for said operation, there was never any player turned down for his or her medical expenses as massive bills would prove. his leaving for "pastures new" was down to the previous manager not offering him and one or two others contracts. when not offered, the players in question went and were approched by other clubs one of which was wexford. As i have said before, the day the manager resigned (are you reading senior blue) the club got in touch with the players not offered contracts by MK, but it was too late they had made commitments to wexford etc.

a point of note to all supporters out there, the club was offered a massive sponsorship deal last christmas by a very repitable company. because of a rumour going around, the then manager ran to the media (not looking at anyone senior blue) and rabbited on that the managers position would be put in doubt. meetings were had, with more and more rumours about who was behind the sponsorship (because the simply didnt ****in know)

for fear (are you reading senior blue) that limerick would lose the best young manager in the league limerick had to turn down the sponsor. so now we have no money, no full backs and no bullet fast striker.

the rumour mill is still going of course, whos paying scullys massive wages, he'll be bringing players from dublin, those lads out in knockalisheen are coining it etc etc

rem duck race tickets are for sale at €2 each on an ongoing basis.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gael353 View Post
    the rumour mill is still going of course
    Sooner Wickham St is knocked the better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    [/QUOTE]
    when not offered, the players in question went and were approched by other clubs one of which was wexford. As i have said before, the day the manager resigned (are you reading senior blue)

because of a rumour going around, the then manager ran to the media (not looking at anyone senior blue) and rabbited on that the managers position would be put in doubt.

for fear (are you reading senior blue) that limerick would lose the best young manager in the league limerick had to turn down the sponsor.
    Who is Senior Blue & What did he too? Sounds controversial
    Limerick Till I Die - I know I am, Im Sure I am......
    Keep the Red Flag Flying high!
    Keep the Blue Flag Flying high!

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I wondered how long until you guessed it was me, yeah like Mike Kerley would be that petty to post on this site, don't think so. From where i'm standing nobody has heard a thing from Mike since he left and he has never come out and said why he left. Now as i say i go to the games, i'm going to them long before you found something to do with your idle time and i'm entitled to my opinion on the evidence i see at the home games. I think everyone on this forum knows you defend the club with your honour but you take it all so personally. Sounds to me like you have been hinting lately that a cash crisis is imminent.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts
    Sounds to me like you have been hinting lately that a cash crisis is imminent.[/quote
    ]
    Sounds to me you'd like that. Most clubs at the moment are struggling and all we can do is give as much as is affordable from each of us.Bringing up financial difficulties(if they exist) serves no purpose.
    At least we're not in a mess like Bohs or Cork.
    "We've had a lot of good times, but you don't know how good they are until you have the bad ones" Tony Adams

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SeniorBlue View Post
    I wondered how long until you guessed it was me, yeah like Mike Kerley would be that petty to post on this site, don't think so. From where i'm standing nobody has heard a thing from Mike since he left and he has never come out and said why he left. Now as i say i go to the games, i'm going to them long before you found something to do with your idle time and i'm entitled to my opinion on the evidence i see at the home games. I think everyone on this forum knows you defend the club with your honour but you take it all so personally. Sounds to me like you have been hinting lately that a cash crisis is imminent.

course i take it personally its part of my life and something i give a lot of time too as do many others. Ill thank you for your comments but throwing a speculitive dart of rumour in the last sentence is exactly what im talking about with rumours. Like everyone knows money is tight, in every club, and we are no differant. Join the friends of limerick/leos lottery asap

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SeniorBlue View Post
    cash crisis is imminent.
    Darn, theres me thinking we were loaded.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    644 Posts
    June 1st for Juniors and amateurs.

July 1st for "pros"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I hear Man U don't want to keep Tevez for next season. Could be a good signing for us.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    will there be any money available for wages or is it a case of getting rid of some players to bring more in?

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Wink

during the off/pre season the then manager told the club hat GS would be out for half the season with an injury.GS himself thought it would be shorter then that and trained away on it even lining out for his college team. we would all like gary back, who wouldnt. Its inacurate to say that the club didnt pay for any players medical expenses. When Gary signed with Wexford he had his operation and id imagine that wex paid for said operation, there was never any player turned down for his or her medical expenses as massive bills would prove. his leaving for "pastures new" was down to the previous manager not offering him and one or two others contracts. when not offered, the players in question went and were approched by other clubs one of which was wexford. As i have said before, the day the manager resigned (are you reading senior blue) the club got in touch with the players not offered contracts by MK, but it was too late they had made commitments to wexford etc.

a point of note to all supporters out there, the club was offered a massive sponsorship deal last christmas by a very repitable company. because of a rumour going around, the then manager ran to the media (not looking at anyone senior blue) and rabbited on that the managers position would be put in doubt. meetings were had, with more and more rumours about who was behind the sponsorship (because the simply didnt ****in know)

for fear (are you reading senior blue) that limerick would lose the best young manager in the league limerick had to turn down the sponsor. so now we have no money, no full backs and no bullet fast striker.

the rumour mill is still going of course, whos paying scullys massive wages, he'll be bringing players from dublin, those lads out in knockalisheen are coining it etc etc

rem duck race tickets are for sale at €2 each on an ongoing basis.
    sorry gael,have you actually spoken to g.sheehan,i have,he didn,t receive a penny when he asked for help,he did not play for his college,MK contacted him once off season ...by text,...others ignored him,and in my post i do not refer to other players only to g,sheehan..i think you are the inacurate one.on scully someone...is paying his massive wages...and given he has no contract signed i would guess that arrangement suits both parties.oops another rumour there,blast it anyway.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    someone...is paying his massive wages....
    I am, and there far from being massive. If yourself and Gary took a few ducks we'd keep him for another week.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    RE,Massive sponsership from reputable company=A company Danny Drew was involved with ,talks took place alright,but the percentage of the club offered was not enough.FACT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by inmoscow View Post
    RE,Massive sponsership from reputable company=A company Danny Drew was involved with ,talks took place alright,but the percentage of the club offered was not enough.FACT
    So are you saying Danny Drew has not sponsered the club this year then?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by inmoscow View Post

lol a company DD may have referred to limerick but talk of percentages is way OTT. oh and if i put the word FACT at the end of a sentence dont mean ****... Id appreciate a reply to my PM also just so its not something against the fella in question
    Last edited by gael353; 18/05/2009 at 10:49 PM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast