Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Moderation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Moderation

[quote=Macy;897444]Putting my moderator hat on... I suspect "The Longford" is a troll, however, can everyone calm down with the put down's on each other.

Calling people a troll is childish in the first place.
    So whose the kid here?The last time i remember hearing a reference to troll was probably on bosco years back.I'm sure u remember macy.

Take your moderator hat off

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    [QUOTE=Mullogher;897927]
    Quote Originally Posted by Macy View Post
    Putting my moderator hat on... I suspect "The Longford" is a troll, however, can everyone calm down with the put down's on each other.

Calling people a troll is childish in the first place.
    So whose the kid here?The last time i remember hearing a reference to troll was probably on bosco years back.I'm sure u remember macy.

Take your moderator hat off

Don't agree with Macy very often, but i do on this one.
    Ignore Max Power, he is no more, the future is Ron Burgundy. I'd love to be Ron Burgundy but they won't let me........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    [quote=max power;897930]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mullogher View Post

Don't agree with Macy very often, but i do on this one.
    Why?
    I don't care whether u disagree or disagree with the The longford!'s comments bout "football" but i think there is no place for people who believe they are superior and use sad playground bully insults to put down someone because they are young for no reason @ all.

I know the beer belly might be sagging and the sub prime is hurtin but how can u agree with that........

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    [QUOTE=Mullogher;897993]
    Quote Originally Posted by max power View Post

Why?
    I don't care whether u disagree or disagree with the The longford!'s comments bout "football" but i think there is no place for people who believe they are superior and use sad playground bully insults to put down someone because they are young for no reason @ all.

I know the beer belly might be sagging and the sub prime is hurtin but how can u agree with that........
    Do i know anything of their age, or do i care.

The comments made were vague and showed little knowledge of Roddy and his pervious movements within the football circles here and in the UK. Blind trust i would call them to be honest.

If you make comments here you must take the good with the bad, its an internet forum and not life or death.

Oh the belly is fine and the mortgage is small
    Ignore Max Power, he is no more, the future is Ron Burgundy. I'd love to be Ron Burgundy but they won't let me........

Godless Commie Scum
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    436 Posts
    For god's sake Mullologher - I was trying to get away from this type of nonsense, but instead you decide to carry it on.

I said I suspected he/she was a troll, not that (s)he is a troll, as they are so pro takeover and only started posting immediately after the announcement. I didn't delete posts or threaten bans, just made a comment.

Could you quote where I actually called anyone a child or childish, or if you can't would you please withdraw that.

Actually, I will call someone childish now, will you grow up and concentrate on the issues at hand instead of getting hung up on unimportant nonsense and clogging up threads. With moderator hat firmly on, consider that a warning.
    If you attack me with stupidity, I'll be forced to defend myself with sarcasm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Macy View Post
    For god's sake Mullologher - I was trying to get away from this type of nonsense, but instead you decide to carry it on.

I said I suspected he/she was a troll, not that (s)he is a troll, as they are so pro takeover and only started posting immediately after the announcement. I didn't delete posts or threaten bans, just made a comment.

Could you quote where I actually called anyone a child or childish, or if you can't would you please withdraw that.

Actually, I will call someone childish now, will you grow up and concentrate on the issues at hand instead of getting hung up on unimportant nonsense and clogging up threads. With moderator hat firmly on, consider that a warning.
    A warning!!!!!oh thats fairly draconian.
    Putting on my kofi annan hat on here

we agree to disagree & leave it there.

shake hands on it macy and max power cuz its def time to revert back to the real issues
    Last edited by Mullogher; 14/03/2008 at 11:36 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts
    The comments made were vague and showed little knowledge of Roddy and his pervious movements within the football circles here and in the UK.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lilywhites View Post
    eek was because ???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts
    eek was because ???
    "pervious movements" I suspect.
    We're not arrogant, we're just better.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Schumi View Post
    "pervious movements" I suspect.
    ok i'm a bit slow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Can I just point out that there is a serious misunderstanding here regarding the use of the word troll,Mullogher seems to read it as some kind of little monster when really it is a bloggers term......this is a very silly thread...
    If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosco View Post
    Can I just point out that there is a serious misunderstanding here regarding the use of the word troll,Mullogher seems to read it as some kind of little monster when really it is a bloggers term......this is a very silly thread...
    Was waiting for someone to explain that misunderstanding, thank you Bosco (although from his first post apparantly you were the last person mullogher heard use it in the childish way, for shame )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosco View Post
    Ah Bosco, you've ruined it - that could have gone on for days, and filled a "dumbass" sized gap in my futile meaningless life. I have no idea how I'll fill the time n-

Ooooh look, a paper clip!
    That question was less stupid, though you asked it in a profoundly stupid way.

Help me, Arthur Murphy, you're my only hope!

Quote Originally Posted by Dodge
    I bow to no one. bar Bluebeard and Mr A