Thread: Roddy spin & so it begins

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Roddy spin & so it begins

From the Star today

".......everyone knows the situation At Dublin City when i left.I was abused there , and i left the Club. I have no feelings for the club. no feels for the people that run the club. all that i wonder now, is that if Dermot keely will even be there for the playoffs if they make it because everyone knows he'll be off to Newry.......... all i can say is that i hope if we do play them that it will give them a chance to leave their bitterness behind them, so we can all get on with our lives.........."

I would have a lot more respect for Roddy if he was man enough to stand up & be honest. This constant bull$hit & spin and conspiracy talk, is getting a bit boring at this stage. Everyone knows the truth, its very simple. The odds are stacked in Rovers favour. As always the premiership team has the advantage. Roddy’s trying to turn rovers in martyrs & its not going to work. Be it Dublin City or Cobh, Rovers have no one to blame , but themselves for the position they find themselves in.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts
    Yeah, Shoddy - keep telling yourself that
    Kom Igen, FCK...

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Would love nothing more to see Shams go down but to be honest i would hate to see Dublin City in the premier divisin. what a waste of space. I hope to god Cobh get the play off spot and beat Shams.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo
    From the Star today

".......everyone knows the situation At Dublin City when i left.I was abused there , and i left the Club. I have no feelings for the club. no feels for the people that run the club. all that i wonder now, is that if Dermot keely will even be there for the playoffs if they make it because everyone knows he'll be off to Newry.......... all i can say is that i hope if we do play them that it will give them a chance to leave their bitterness behind them, so we can all get on with our lives.........."

I would have a lot more respect for Roddy if he was man enough to stand up & be honest. This constant bull$hit & spin and conspiracy talk, is getting a bit boring at this stage. Everyone knows the truth, its very simple. The odds are stacked in Rovers favour. As always the premiership team has the advantage. Roddy’s trying to turn rovers in martyrs & its not going to work. Be it Dublin City or Cobh, Rovers have no one to blame , but themselves for the position they find themselves in.
    Premiership? Oh dear

Dont take it so personally. Roddy doesnt have feelings for any club but then neither does Keely who in my book is a worse hypocrite than Roddy.

It will be CHF we'll be playing. The position we find ourselves in is ultimately the old boards fault but Roddy has not helped with his complacency in the last month.

If we go down so be it but it will be a catastrophe for the premier. Ask the people in charge of all the premier clubs. Home game against Rovers or CHF?

KOH

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NY Hoop
    Premiership? Oh dear

Dont take it so personally. Roddy doesnt have feelings for any club but then neither does Keely who in my book is a worse hypocrite than Roddy.

It will be CHF we'll be playing. The position we find ourselves in is ultimately the old boards fault but Roddy has not helped with his complacency in the last month.

If we go down so be it but it will be a catastrophe for the premier. Ask the people in charge of all the premier clubs. Home game against Rovers or CHF?

KOH
    all thats very well, but its not up the premiership teams. The best team will win & stay up or go up.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    that is all a load of crap on roddy's part and maybe i might have to change my opinion on wanting rovers to stay up
    Winners are workers,
    Losers make excuses.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Roddy's never been relegated you know .............watch him legg it to waterford/longford/cwmbran town/tns/acccrington stanley when Rovers lose the first leg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    No bloody way is Shoddy coming to the blues,it looks finally like there is a good few bob now coming back into the club and after what we heard of Dolan on WLR (local radio) last night, dont be surprised to see him stay here.
    But christ almighty to think of that clown coming down here i would jump off the bridge.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts
    *** Open letter to the 400 Club. ***

Dear 400 Club,

Please get rid of Roddy. The man is delusional regarding his own self-worth - completely against all the evidence. He needs to be shown the door out of Irish football for once and for all. Regardless of whether he keeps you up or not, the day after the play-offs he should be let go.....

Yours in sport,

dcfcsteve

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

ok

I know im on my own here but Roddy has done a fantstic
    job this season.His problem is not a football one but a personality one
    he thinks he is alot cleverer than he really is.I know that sounds like a contradiction but his problem is he thinks he is Mourinho not a good EL manager.
    Anyone who can get Rovers 34points on the pitch with the players
    we have has done an excellent job.He hasnt only had the worst Rovers side
    in years he has had 3 of them in the one season.Now imo Roddy is his own worst enemy I know he has had problems in the club,but if he kept his mouth shut and Rovers up he would be manager of the year imo.
    Alot of supporters hatred of Roddy the man blurs there thinkin on Roddy the manager in which he undoubtedly deserves credit

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dcfcsteve

Dear 400 Club,

Please get rid of Roddy. The man is delusional regarding his own self-worth - completely against all the evidence. He needs to be shown the door out of Irish football for once and for all. Regardless of whether he keeps you up or not, the day after the play-offs he should be let go.....

Yours in sport,

dcfcsteve
    Dear Steve,

He has a contract for another season. We cannot afford to get rid of him. It is that simple.

Ringo there is no premiership in Ireland.

KOH

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Roddy for Ireland
    We are the U the U the UCDD!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Ye Irelands eye,

Stick him out there and leave him

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Roddy for Rangers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dcfcsteve

Dear 400 Club,

Yours in sport,

dcfcsteve
    you give us eur90k to sack him, and he will be gone in the morning. And if you think nothing is going on behind the scenes.....

as for ringo, if he was that precious to CHF, you should have given him a contract so he couldnt get headhunted when he did.
    or if he is a crap manager and scum of the earth, we did you a favour. either way stop whining about it.

i was wondering when one of the ICBINCHF fans would pop up and start this little sideshow.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Can I just point out that Roddy speaks for no one at Rovers but himself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    just as an aside.
    the team roddy left was totally gutted by kicker keely when he came in this season. how many of them are still there?
    so the so-called grudge match is rocky and a handfull of CHF fans bearing a grudge.
    none of the CHF players knew him, and CHF are at best an irritant to us, so methinks this cauldron of hate nonsense will be vastly overstated

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    i thnk you'll find that most people still don't agree with what shoody did. you shoudn't be in the the premier league this year , let alone next year. your own fans are divided on him.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo
    i thnk you'll find that most people still don't agree with what shoody did. you shoudn't be in the the premier league this year , let alone next year. your own fans are divided on him.
    i think you'll find most people dont really care.

why exactly shouldnt we be in the premier division (learn the name of the league you are trying to get into ffs, how small time is that) this year or next year?

you still havent answered my question. if he was so good why had he no contract? or if he is the human filth you claim, why do you care he jumped ship? make up your mind.

99.99% of hoops want him out. no real division there.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roverstillidie
    i think you'll find most people dont really care.

why exactly shouldnt we be in the premier division (learn the name of the league you are trying to get into ffs, how small time is that) this year or next year?

you still havent answered my question. if he was so good why had he no contract? or if he is the human filth you claim, why do you care he jumped ship? make up your mind.

99.99% of hoops want him out. no real division there.
    Stop making stupid points, The league is called “the Eircom league”, not the premier division,. A lesson in real history, not Roddy’s version.

1. He had no contract, because he did not want one( he would have to give back the Merc to Carlisle).
    2. He was talking to Rovers at a time when they were our nearest rivals for the relegation spot. Think of him jumping to Waterford a few games ago
    3. The English players he signed, refused to travel for the last games of the season. (Read between the lines)
    4. Some Dublin City players were promised places in Rovers during the final run in. (Read between the lines)

The last two are the ones that really bugged me. I’m glad he’s fcuked up your club, you deserve each other

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast