Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Matches weekend 8th 9th March 2024

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2793 View Post
    Bookies copy all their odds from the asian markets and add their own margin to those prices. from midday onwards LOI prem is a decent market in asia, limits go much bigger and increase as kick off nears.
    Can you post a link to the Asian markets please?

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts
    A dry day with an easterly breeze here in the west, so cover up well for Terryland tonight. A key game, its important that Galway get ahead first I think.
    Interesting couple of points made here about the new popularity of the LoI. I would be one who also like to roaming about at a game. In relation to the Pats increase in ticket prices, could 25 euro be a ceiling even if the public seem to be getting used to the recent high inflation in the country. Are the new fans mostly middle class?

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    409 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wonder88 View Post
    A dry day with an easterly breeze here in the west, so cover up well for Terryland tonight. A key game, its important that Galway get ahead first I think.
    Interesting couple of points made here about the new popularity of the LoI. I would be one who also like to roaming about at a game. In relation to the Pats increase in ticket prices, could 25 euro be a ceiling even if the public seem to be getting used to the recent high inflation in the country. Are the new fans mostly middle class?
    I miss switching ends at half time.

But I'd probably miss the atmosphere and buzz generated by big crowds and pyro more. One gone, hope we keep the other.

4. Thanks From:

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    197 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wonder88 View Post
    In relation to the Pats increase in ticket prices, could 25 euro be a ceiling even if the public seem to be getting used to the recent high inflation in the country. Are the new fans mostly middle class?
    Id imagine that’s the ceiling yes. No pats fan is charged €25 into our home games. The price was raised to €22 for main stand tickets for this season plus €2 handling fee, but since that was announced, all main stand season tickets sold out so there isn’t any of those €24 tickets available to home fans for any league game this season. The terrace tickets remain at €15 but with an added €2 handling fee.

On tonight's game, they’re now down to the last 100 tickets available since making shed end tickets available to home fans a day or two ago. While that demand for tickets exists (even off the back of a bad start to the season), then I’d imagine ticket prices won’t be dropped any time soon
    Paaatrick's Agletic

6. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by redarmyfaction View Post
    Can you post a link to the Asian markets please?
    https://www.ps3838.com/en/sports

cant link other sites

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2793 View Post
    https://www.ps3838.com/en/sports

cant link other sites
    You have linked to a Pinnacle Sports white label, Pinnacle are mid sized Dutch bookie based in Curacao, their business model is low margin-low stakes, they scrape prices off the sites of established bookmakers and resell them to mostly white labels across the world, don't believe me, their Irish football offering cover the same markets as Powers right down to the Metropolitan Cup on at 11am Sunday morning and if you think that Johan and Jan are out in Caribbean puzzling over the likely Malahide starting eleven, I have a bridge you sell you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts
    You have linked to a Pinnacle Sports white label, Pinnacle are mid sized Dutch bookie based in Curacao, their business model is low margin-low stakes, they scrape prices off the sites of established bookmakers and resell them to mostly white labels across the world, don't believe me, their Irish football offering cover the same markets as Powers right down to the Metropolitan Cup on at 11am Sunday morning and if you think that Johan and Jan are out in Caribbean puzzling over the likely Malahide starting eleven, I have a bridge you sell you.
    That is not too say, Pinnacle are strangers to innovation they had a restful API (the only bookie I have ever known to have an API even if they restricted calls) when Betfair used remote procedures and Betdaq, god help us returned XMLs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    878 Posts
    There's that ball over the top and Dundalk defenders caught very high and cant scramble back.

Cup game feel to this, little quality, high tempo, meaty challanges. Real test of character of this Dundalk side, fold or at least make a game of it until 90mins+.

11. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts
    Derry go top.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    653 Posts
    By my standards had a decent sized bet on Harps tonight..............lads come on ...cobh....bring back ollie

International Prospect NeverFeltBetter's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    585 Posts
    Two nil Treaty at half time, bit of a strange game, think Bray have been better for the most part, three great chances missed where it looked easier to score, and one botched non-advantage from the ref too. Edge to it too, loads of yellows being flashed, someone is getting sent off here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts
    singbet are the big ones but you can only access them through a broker so cant link the site. betisn + pin have 1k limits pre + 1.7k limits live on LOI. and yeah i know they scrape the lsl/msl regional stuff with terrible limits. not sure why you are going on about lsl when i was replying to a comment about bookies pricing vs Asia.
    Last edited by Jd2793; 08/03/2024 at 7:40 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sbgawa View Post
    By my standards had a decent sized bet on Harps tonight..............lads come on ...cobh....bring back ollie
    Harps nearly 9s now on Betfair if you fancy a top up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts
    no city game so decided to waatch ucd/wexford. ucd are awful, hard to remember a first division as bad as this one. have to go back a good few years id imagine to find such a lack of quality. we arent even good. treaty should really give the league a shake up this year.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts
    Bobbly bumpy Dalymount pitch winning out against both Bohs and Shels so far

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    206 Posts
    Daniel Okwute gives us the lead in Athlone - could history repeat itself?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by total hoofball View Post
    Bobbly bumpy Dalymount pitch winning out against both Bohs and Shels so far
    Got 0 0 written all over it ATM

International Prospect NeverFeltBetter's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    585 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverFeltBetter View Post
    Two nil Treaty at half time, bit of a strange game, think Bray have been better for the most part, three great chances missed where it looked easier to score, and one botched non-advantage from the ref too. Edge to it too, loads of yellows being flashed, someone is getting sent off here.
    2-2 now, Treaty have been dreadful in the second, sitting back and trying to play on the counter, only they keep picking the wrong pass and are scrambling at the back. Soft looking penalty for Bray's first, but they deserve at least a draw.
    Author of Never Felt Better (History, Film Reviews).

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    206 Posts
    Finishes 1-1 in the Midlands - terrible defending for Athlone's equaliser, but we'd probably have taken a draw before the game started.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by culloty82 View Post
    Finishes 1-1 in the Midlands - terrible defending for Athlone's equaliser, but we'd probably have taken a draw before the game started.
    Rode our luck a bit in the 2nd half but deserved the draw. Another avoidable goal conceded from a set piece. Keeper has to catch or punch balls in to a crowded area. Flapping at it leads to soft goals.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast