Page 92 of 108 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 2153

Thread: Cork AUL 2023/24

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Hopefully if pitches held up well from weekend games we get few more tomorrow night predictions can see Grattan stroll past Rathcormac in AOH as much as I’d love to see shandon get result down in Watergrasshill I think Hill might be to strong for um and sticky one for knocka team that already beat um in league think Donoughmore won’t be any push overs and I see by fixture list that the referee all the talk is about is doing the game hopefully won’t be all about himself and his cards please god rain stays away so we can see some football.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway Joe View Post
    As far as I know ye can put in for him not to do anymore games.
    There's a few clubs done it with the fella ken o'driscoll last year.

Mark o'connell good ref in fairness....players can talk to him but takes no s**t at same time.

I actually thought the fella belmadjoub that was there last year was good and the young lad alan kelly I think is his name decent enough aswell
    Kelly a good ref ! Are u having a giraffe ! His cat and afraid of his shadow

New Signing
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Cathedral was docked 3 points that aren't reflected in the Fai Connect App. Cathedral can only earn 27 points. So they need to win 6 games, including beating Knocka away and the View home and away. Then, they should only be level with Castleview.

Is there a playoff, or does it go on goal difference?

Strand would then have to win 8 games and not drop a single point.

If it weren't for the weather, in my opinion, the league would be over long ago. If Knocka beats or draws with Cathedral on Thursday night, then it's likely over.

If Cathedral pulls that one off, then no team will have complaints.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts
    mark oconnel is a very good ref, nice fella and all. dont think he was happy to be demoted to AUL this year mind you. think hes back in MSL next year

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Knocka Donoughmore should be a cracker. Winner argueably in the promotion race still and loser prob gets dragged into relegation battle?? Cant see the hill being beat either,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts
    is that lad desmond still banging them in for watergrasshill? msl clubs will be swarming again come july id say.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Grade Ones are to ref Premier games. They're officailly seen as the top rank, even the refs acknowledge the process can be flawed when grading.

All clubs have their opinions on referees.

I'm sure that "Senior Players" and clubs look down on junior players and clubs and say they are poor as well.

I have seen the referee and the club mentioned above in recent past and if I was the referee, I'd be very annoyed at how I'm spoken to, abused, threatened. I wouldn't want to see a team again. Who would?

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    So I just checked the tables there Castleview have 2 games left both against Catherdal one win their champions on The other hand Catherdal have 5 games left if they win all 5 they win the league now what a turn around that would be my god and if Cathedrals can win next few games before they face View I think it be cracker considering View had few dismissed last weekend football can be so weird at times

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Harsh ref View Post
    So I just checked the tables there Castleview have 2 games left both against Catherdal one win their champions on The other hand Catherdal have 5 games left if they win all 5 they win the league now what a turn around that would be my god and if Cathedrals can win next few games before they face View I think it be cracker considering View had few dismissed last weekend football can be so weird at times
    bit of talk about clubs coming back but aul would resist 1 club can tell you now the aul is a shambles and the clubs are thinking business league which is ran far better…

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    So your telling me Harsh ref is that cathedral win there remaining 5 games they win the league surley your after a few pints surley that cant be true can it if so Castleview management needs some talking to if thats true, will the weather hold up and will we start to see games going aheas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rumour mill always flying this time of the season wouldn’t hold much sway talk is cheap.

Weather definitely is on the up next will see plenty of games in the next week or so things will be much clearer after the bank holiday weekend.

How are fellas predictions holding up for winners and runners up?

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    No fish I’m sober check aul site league still wide open next week Catherdal have knocka what would the chances be of knocka winning the league for castleview haha

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    No fish I’m sober check aul site league still wide open next week Catherdal have knocka what would the chances be of knocka winning the league for castleview haha
    At this rate Knocknaheeny celtic will have to drag Castleview over the line because they are bottling the league like Liverpool haha

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Numerically it's all possible but realistically Castleview need 1 point from 2 games to at the very minimum force a play off.

Cathedral would have to win all 5 games to win the league .

Knocka still have a chance to do something,,,,,can't see it happening but it is possible number wise

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Knocka might have a say where title goes before castleview do but can’t see um pushing for promotion think Cathedral have that in hand

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Bourne View Post
    Numerically it's all possible but realistically Castleview need 1 point from 2 games to at the very minimum force a play off.

Cathedral would have to win all 5 games to win the league .

Knocka still have a chance to do something,,,,,can't see it happening but it is possible number wise
    Fear play to Derek Daniels ..the man only back and in qurter final AOH and a final that's a great season on cards for him ..and knocka had no luck in league with injuries from start season but no excuses castleview are making hard work off it but the surly can't bottle it can they ?

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Knocka might have a say where title goes before castleview do but can’t see um pushing for promotion think Cathedral have that in hand
    Knocka only 4points off cathedral with a game in hand...could be a late promotion run yet.
    Relegation wide open in that league aswell...it looks like banteer maybe and possibly 1 other?

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Joe they lose few games knocka could be the other one ha and Who think Derek would be happy for his buddy egga to win it on the other hand agree with you yer cup runs keep going but being honest poor league campaign for ye expected a lot more

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Joe they lose few games knocka could be the other one ha and Who think Derek would be happy for his buddy egga to win it on the other hand agree with you yer cup runs keep going but being honest poor league campaign for ye expected a lot more
    Sure if egga don't win it he can have one of my 2 lol and ya no luck in the league but still pretty much in good place in both cups

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Haha stop tis a mad league altogether...1 or 2more losses and relegation candidates..haha!

Strand win their game in hand and knocka lose then they are bottom!

I would still fancy cathedral for 2nd spot but be interesting

Page 92 of 108 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast