Thanked in
    0 Posts
    In what way pony my friend

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I do think the premier league will stay up in the northside it will be a travesty if grattan throw it away lets be honest here they are the best team sll round but on any giving day espically a sunday with few fellas having few pints on Saturday its up for grabs when it comrs down to cup competitions its all on the day but in recent history speaks for itself mojor trophies stays in premier and my point im making is that Castleview seniors and Watergrasshill ware and only be 1 season wonder's wre seen it before

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Nothing is won yet harsh , and goldfish this debate on castleview so call seniors has been had all season every player is signed to a junior form so therefor there junior players, there good enough to play senior alright , if yer clubs had senior teams struggling yer best players would help a hand , same way the grats often called 1/2 players from the b team

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    It was won back in December according to Castleview fc players on social media but its aptil now and they are stutteting over the line with all there talk but credit to them for been able to call on srnior players at their wish i dont agree with it just my opinion if they hadn't had that luxury they would be fighting relegation but next seadon will tell alot if they are up to the big boys league and if they can compete at the top tier without there senior panel

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Just cause castleview beat ye twice this season fish there no reason and castleview stuttering over the line they still seem to be unbeaten and a companding league in points beat alot of premier teams this season too

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    We should start a new thread for all the Castleview and Grattan goss. Anything else going on?

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Knocka came back, which was great at the time but hasn't gone to plan. It is mad that fan boys come on here talking them up and downplaying Castleview.

On about Castleview signing a couple of good players who played senior or are called up every now and again. Knocka had to sign up a whole squad from outside. Ex MSL, LOI and others. Hypocrites.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I think it’s just all about opinions I don’t understand what all the hype about castleview is league in the bag but went out of local cups to early for me with squad they have I expected more but didn’t get pass the first hurdle in both cups Grattan haven’t won anything yet either lots of football to be played yet.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Im only on here defending the debate of the so call castleview senior players weve heard enough about it no rules broken players had no commitment senior so therefore junior players now, i hope that gratten do take home the premier and shandon aswell divison 1 let the 3 leagues go to the northside , knocka will be good in that Aoh on the easier side of the draw

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Don’t know the draw but can’t see knocka competing in Aoh struggling in poor division think winner definitely comes from Premier

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Forecast awful for Friday into Saturday Astros or nowhere again

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Terrible weather. Splits the season. Calander Year in 2026 will be interesting.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Id be the same harsh i reckon it will be a premier winner just from there side think they can get to the final and as we all know cup competition is anyones on the day hopefully it comes back to the northside anyway and not down to arabulogbue gaa

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Be good Trick if Grattan or Knocka get to final be great for northside to get few cups serious note now weather looking poor sat nothing played again I’m thinking.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    For all the talk about knocka they have lost 5 out of 8games in prem A.
    Lookin at league positions are they even guaranteed to beat Richmond in next round of Cup?
    No idea who the winner of thay game plays but I wouldnt be surprised to see richmond pull off a shock

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    What talk Joe only northside team people are and should be talking about is the mighty gratts fav for all three trophies in my opinion in all fairness Shandon Celtic haven’t better season than knocka and Castleview in my eyes

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Harsh ref View Post
    What talk Joe only northside team people are and should be talking about is the mighty gratts fav for all three trophies in my opinion in all fairness Shandon Celtic haven’t better season than knocka and Castleview in my eyes
    Grattan havin a great season so far in fairness.
    Trophies aren't handed out end of march/early april though..lot of football to be played yet.
    Last edited by Broadway Joe; 03/04/2024 at 12:05 PM.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Goldfish View Post
    It was won back in December according to Castleview fc players on social media but its aptil now and they are stutteting over the line with all there talk but credit to them for been able to call on srnior players at their wish i dont agree with it just my opinion if they hadn't had that luxury they would be fighting relegation but next seadon will tell alot if they are up to the big boys league and if they can compete at the top tier without there senior panel
    hahaha look at the league table we were miles ahead of everyone else early on. Still miles ahead of them we had about 6 games called off in the league since december. If them games were on the league be wrapped up and it's as simple as that. We resepct every team in our league it was a tough league as you can see with the other results they're all taking points from eachother dont be knocking anyone but Greenwood who thought they could change their whole team until we sent them packing. We have the same players as last year signed 2 players who played senior, so what? look at grattan and Knocka they have players that played senior you havent a clue what your talking about yourself and harsh having a go at other teams, He's another fella who hasnt a clue what he's talking about. He's on about grattan have the treble wrapped up, a soft treble for them and all that, but we're miles ahead and a few of the boys cant open their mouth, We'll see will Grattan win the league it's theirs to throw away and we be down the pub with the trophies, We'll certainly be there anyway ye might aswel introduce yourselves.

Page 84 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast