Page 55 of 132 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 2640

Thread: Cork AUL 2023/24

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I watched the game in good footballing company an all you could say was the better side won fair an square.

It was a typical Coachford Grattan game. It wasn't the most pleasant footballing spectacle but the pitch wasn't helping that either. This is not a dig but considering they call off games on it if there's so much as a light shower the thing was very soft so they must of fancied their chances and new Grattan were missing players.

It might not be the Coachford team of the last few years, but this isn't the Grattan team of the last few years either.

Grattan were missing Spizter, Adam Lee,Kenty and James Byrne. Don't even mention Jordan Waters an Hawkins ffs.

They were very vocal an I havnt see a Grattan team that organised in a good few years.

Bullman is a funny one to try understand . He has all the attributes to be a beast of a center forward,skill, bulk, height an finishing ability.

What a 1st goal ,,,,,once in a lift time strike , think of Paul Scholes hitting one on the volley from over 30 yards out ,,,,keeper didn't budge,,,,,the perfect strike,,,,an his 2nd was a top class finish ud usually see his partner in crime Jp do all day long.

Coachford just about converted a very soft peno an ran out of brains on an off the pitch , their support as usual hindered them more than helped,,,,,ref time an time again had to speak to them for their carry on.

It's always a hard game to ref , always easy to shout at the ref an blame him.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Well it looks like i called the Castleview v Killarney celtic game just right. Thought they would just pip Castleview and they just did enough. Got to give Castleview credit . Its Castleviews 2nd team and its Killarney Celtics top team . Essentially playing a senior side from Kerry. No Cork team has a chance really anymore in these junior competitions when most other counties don't have a senior league

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Excellent result for Grattan management doing great job in complete control of game brilliant finish from Christy but Jp Sull was class bullied back 4 whole game.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scaffa7 View Post
    Excellent result for Grattan management doing great job in complete control of game brilliant finish from Christy but Jp Sull was class bullied back 4 whole game.
    He would want to . He is a senior quality player playing AUL

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    From what I’m reading the Gratts have one hand on it!!!!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Definitely city only danger now is UCC and gratts beat them away and think as harsh said JP will bully them up in gratts to class act Jonny is for old fella.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Things have a habit of coming around again to bite ya.

Coachford played a game they may well have been able to call off against a team they apparently had an idea was weakened..

Fxxk that backfired . Management take the hit an the players take the hit twice because a managers feeds off the info they get from the players .

Coachford rolled the doce big time an blew it.

Coachford had everyone today , everyone ,,,,, and Grattan were better in all areas.

I won't say Grattan have it done but I will say on what I saw today one team was immensely focused on the result , vocal , organised, completely allighned an one team was immensely focused on the opposition ,,,, an there supporter were wanting to beat Grattan more than winning a league ,,,,,,,class tells an it told today.

Coachford can only pick their pants up an keep going. They got spanked.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Jason u played well ??

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Good game today, huge result for the run in now. Real experience and quality on show.

Coachford's support are a disgrace.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Bourne View Post
    Things have a habit of coming around again to bite ya.

Coachford played a game they may well have been able to call off against a team they apparently had an idea was weakened..

Fxxk that backfired . Management take the hit an the players take the hit twice because a managers feeds off the info they get from the players .

Coachford rolled the doce big time an blew it.

Coachford had everyone today , everyone ,,,,, and Grattan were better in all areas.

I won't say Grattan have it done but I will say on what I saw today one team was immensely focused on the result , vocal , organised, completely allighned an one team was immensely focused on the opposition ,,,, an there supporter were wanting to beat Grattan more than winning a league ,,,,,,,class tells an it told today.

Coachford can only pick their pants up a keep going. They got spanked.
    Jason seems like you have it down to a tee! Hope your right come the end of the season:

Grattan on top. Drive it on now lads.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Always horrible quiet boys when u pull um out of that place

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I attended because Saturday I saw 2 teams match each other in effort an it was decided on class , just a moment

Sunday I saw 1 team who wanted it more an there class,,,experience, call it what ever u want showed an one team only wanted to win one game , Coachford .

Grattan played lime they wanted to win a league .

Coachford lads have been quick on here to ridicule everyone , I must admit I'm enjoying the silence until the 12th man has to ban another Bale na Blath rant under what ever false name they choose to use this time .

It's been coming .......

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Sooory lads , played like I meant , the signal out the boons can be dodgy

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Jason go home from Josh man long day haha

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Only sour note for me today, I was stood in the corner nearest the gate .

Coachford heavy mob had congregated there. Typical cows heads on them looking over ditches confused as to why the ball is round and the grass is green.

Ye should learn the rules, the ref stops the game for onfield fouls,,,,,he dosent have to stop the game for dealing with the supporters,,,,,he told them an they reacted by getting worse , wastednyiurnownntine . Even your own turned on them an it was ignored.

Looks bad an afterwords it feels even worse .

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Bourne View Post
    I attended because Saturday I saw 2 teams match each other in effort an it was decided on class , just a moment

Sunday I saw 1 team who wanted it more an there class,,,experience, call it what ever u want showed an one team only wanted to win one game , Coachford .

Grattan played lime they wanted to win a league .

Coachford lads have been quick on here to ridicule everyone , I must admit I'm enjoying the silence until the 12th man has to ban another Bale na Blath rant under what ever false name they choose to use this time .

It's been coming .......
    Freedom of speech Jason Kid.. from my eyes today we seen the league winners of the premier and rightly so going off your report.

City wanders fielded this weekend? Live to fight another day?

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Sorry ref ,,,, norrie living down kevinjbarry country ,,,,,proper fenian hero.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Jason I seen knocka gaffer celebrating yer win today thought ye didn’t like each other

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I hope , honestly all the teams field a side each week,,,,,like iv always said , fair dues to those who commit an try ,,,best of luck to you all for what left ,,,,,,we make a fist of it an we all do well for it.
    It's about the league, keep it strong am we all do well.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    He was up the Grattan line , I was down the corner . The cows to my left.......nits lads ,,,,, next weeks another game