Page 8 of 590 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108508 ... LastLast

Thread: Munster Senior League

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Clifford
    Right, pending the MSL board calling off all games today for the weekend, Rockmount have a difficult away fixture at Carrigaline. I believe they think playing on the second bumpier pitch will unsettle the Mount, I beg to differ, but we'll see what happens.

Who are the others up against? Can't wait for a game, bet the View players are gagging for a run out in a league game again. It's been a while.
    Yep, gagging I'd say. They'll be waiting though, this is beyond a joke now. Did any games survive the weather?

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BillysBoots
    Yep, gagging I'd say. They'll be waiting though, this is beyond a joke now. Did any games survive the weather?
    Mount v Carrigaline was called off cos of the passing of a Carrig clubman I belive, RIP.

Prob would have gone to weather anyway.
    The above is all opinion and based on personal experience. Unless stated otherwise it is not a dig at anybody, well probably none of you lot.

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Avondales game versus UCC at the Farm was moved to Avondale Park on Saturday, Avondale won 1-0. They also beat Crofton/Garryduff 4-0 today in the Donie Forde Semi Final
    "Must you tell me all your secrets when it's hard enough to love you knowing nothing."

http://worddok.blogspot.com

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by razor
    Avondales game versus UCC at the Farm was moved to Avondale Park on Saturday, Avondale won 1-0. They also beat Crofton/Garryduff 4-0 today in the Donie Forde Semi Final
    Good result to beat UCC, they are quite strong I believe. C/G isn't really a surprise I suppose, they had their big chance a few years ago.

Intermediate cup coming up next week and maye a few rusty teams are ripe for a plucking or will they be fresher as a result of inactivity....
    The above is all opinion and based on personal experience. Unless stated otherwise it is not a dig at anybody, well probably none of you lot.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Two very good results for Avondale and two more games played when most every other team was sitting it out. Avondale mean business this year, they want their Title back which is great to see!!

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Any news on when the Donie Forde Final is being played? Looks like a very interesting game between the Champions and former Champions.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    It's official, the Munster Senior League have cancelled the rest of the season due to persistant rain!! :-) Is this **** ever going to stop.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    It's official, the Munster Senior League have cancelled the rest of the season due to persistant rain!! :-) Is this **** ever going to stop.
    Happens the GAA too, was hoping to take in the double header in Ring Park tonight, but the naughty rain just kept on cummin. Doh.

Surely the weekend will go as well?

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Happens the GAA too, was hoping to take in the double header in Ring Park tonight, but the naughty rain just kept on cummin. Doh.

Surely the weekend will go as well?
    Looks that way, the forcast is bad and with all the rain so far this week, can't see anything surviving!!!!!

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Looks that way, the forcast is bad and with all the rain so far this week, can't see anything surviving!!!!!

Very upsetting, I need a fix and I need one soon. Have forgotten almost what deep heat smells like.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Castleview lost 3-0 away to Carrigaline in the Intermediate Cup. 10 men after 20 minures, gave away a penalty with 10 minutes to go and conceded two more gaols on full time. Carrigaline were sharper but absolutely no excuses for losing here!!

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Castleview lost 3-0 away to Carrigaline in the Intermediate Cup. 10 men after 20 minures, gave away a penalty with 10 minutes to go and conceded two more gaols on full time. Carrigaline were sharper but absolutely no excuses for losing here!!
    That's a shame, Mount game called off at 11 on Fri night, away to Blarney this weekend coming.

Carrig and Blarney seem to be the real deal all right, the last few years the teams coming up have done really well eh?

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    This weekends results from Examiner, I suppose View and Midleton going out are the two shocks so far?

FAI Intermediate Cup second round:
    Midleton 1 Temple Utd 2;
    Carrigaline Utd 3 Castleview 0;
    College Corinthians 2 Fermoy 1;
    Mayfield Utd 1 Tramore Athletic 2;
    Ringmahon Rangers 2 Everton 1.

Senior Premier Division: UCC 0 Leeds 0.

First Division: Casement Celtic 2 St mary s 3.

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Glasheen v Avondale Utd was called off yesterday morning.
    Pitch looked fine.

Donie Forde Cup Final Avondale v Castleview has been scheduled for Thursday November 24th at Turners Cross.
    "Must you tell me all your secrets when it's hard enough to love you knowing nothing."

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Glasheen v Avondale Utd was called off yesterday morning.
    Pitch looked fine.

Donie Forde Cup Final Avondale v Castleview has been scheduled for Thursday November 24th at Turners Cross.
    Pity Billy's Boot's doesn't rate anything other than the league as a trophy then isn't it. I assume he'll be happy for Dale to win it out.

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Pity Billy's Boot's doesn't rate anything other than the league as a trophy then isn't it. I assume he'll be happy for Dale to win it out.
    Presume they'll be happy with the match practice if nothing else.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I'm never happy to see Castleview lose any game especially Cup Finals at Turners Cross. Should be very interesting for both team to suss each other out before the serious business of league games in the future.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Presume they'll be happy with the match practice if nothing else.
    Exactly!! I think Castleview got caught cold on Saturday against Carrigaline!!

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Weekends Fixtures anyone?

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Weekends Fixtures anyone?
    Mount away to Blarney is all I know so far.

Page 8 of 590 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108508 ... LastLast