Page 374 of 590 FirstFirst ... 274324364372373374375376384424474 ... LastLast
Results 7,461 to 7,480 of 11790

Thread: Munster Senior League

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    if fermoy beat midleton lose to avondale and draw with marys they would have 18 points and be safe,marys lose to avondale and draw with fermoy would go down with 16 points,if our lads beat everton we would finish with 17 points,everton lose to avondale and our lads they would finish on 17 points,midleton lose to fermoy and avondale they would finish on 17 points making it a 3 way play off to stay up between mayfield everton and midleton.what a way to end a season.i know it could go a few other ways but this would be the best outcome for the neutral supporter

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mayfield utd View Post
    if fermoy beat midleton lose to avondale and draw with marys they would have 18 points and be safe,marys lose to avondale and draw with fermoy would go down with 16 points,if our lads beat everton we would finish with 17 points,everton lose to avondale and our lads they would finish on 17 points,midleton lose to fermoy and avondale they would finish on 17 points making it a 3 way play off to stay up between mayfield everton and midleton.what a way to end a season.i know it could go a few other ways but this would be the best outcome for the neutral supporter
    I can see that outcome happening,good call on that one.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Some calculations went into this, fair play!! Reading this your saying marys r gone, fermoy safe and three way play off. Everton also have Cors on Sunday, think you missed that one. Exciting thing is that all the teams down there will believe its in their own hands. Obviously no-one thinks anyone will get anything from the dale. Maybe someone down there will shock us!! Great end to season though..

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Well we're first up tomorrow, should be interesting.
    The above is all opinion and based on personal experience. Unless stated otherwise it is not a dig at anybody, well probably none of you lot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by old-head View Post
    Everton also have Cors on Sunday, think you missed that one.
    I thought Avondale were playing Everton this weekend?

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Lads the calculators must be working over time with all the point tallys being talked about !

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Igot2words4ya View Post
    I thought Avondale were playing Everton this weekend?
    Avondale home to Fermoy today.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Avondale 2 up so far

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    UCC 1 Rockmount 1. College 1 up at half time with 10 men. Ken Hoey equalised from the PENALTY SPOT who were down to 10 as well at that stage.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Avondale 3-0 Fermoy

Got to the 40th min realtively untroubled then bang, two superb moves in 3 mins cut us apart. Two down half time and baffled as to what to do next against this side. Hat's off to the lads we gave it a really good go in the second half and kept at it til the end. Their third came half way through it and they had one more disallowed for offside. Phenomenal outfit they are and it's a real good team will take points off of them. With three mins left their right wing back nearly went through the dug out railings to keep a ball in play. That's the difference, most would have given it up - they don't.

Best of luck to Dale next week. I know they will give it their all and hope they come home with the cup again. We've got Midleton in two weeks time when the squeaky bum end to the season really kicks in. Hope all have a great bank holiday weekend.
    The above is all opinion and based on personal experience. Unless stated otherwise it is not a dig at anybody, well probably none of you lot.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Clifford View Post
    Avondale 3-0 Fermoy
    We've got Midleton in two weeks time when the squeaky bum end to the season really kicks in. Hope all have a great bank holiday weekend.
    With wolfe geting married today ,Cant see much training happening this week

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenbuck View Post
    UCC 1 Rockmount 1. College 1 up at half time with 10 men. Ken Hoeyd equalised from the PENALTY SPOT who were down to 10 as well at that stage.
    Surprised you commented on your beloved rockmount when it seems all your worried about is marys going down

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Everton 2 Corinthians 0

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Igot2words4ya View Post
    Everton 2 Corinthians 0
    Everton now safe after today's win v a Corinthians team that have now lost 2 in a row v teams in bottom 4

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by el nino coro View Post
    Surprised you commented on your beloved rockmount when it seems all your worried about is marys going down
    Me worried about Marys going down ????? Your as disillusioned as ever. I only gave the score from yesterdays game. After all thats what we are supposed to do. Pass on the info as it comes to hand. And I have a bit of news for you there is nothing I would like more at this stage than to see Marys survive. Healthy competition at local level is everything.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Everton 2 Corinthians 0

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Congrats to Wilton on their promotion

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefscout View Post
    Everton now safe after today's win v a Corinthians team that have now lost 2 in a row v teams in bottom 4
    not a good result for the teams below them,but fair play to the manager and the players,they lost so many players from last seasons squad that most people probably tip them to go down.our lads played corinthians last week for the 4th time and i have to say they looked nothing like the team from the other 3 meetings,they had 2 centre backs i've never seen before and 1 or 2 guys in midfield i never seen,cambo played like the season was already over he had little or no interest for a very good player,plus there 2 better players were sent off against mayfield so they would have been out for the everton game today

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    not a good result for the teams below them,but fair play to the manager and the players,they lost so many players from last seasons squad that most people probably tip them to go down.our lads played corinthians last week for the 4th time and i have to say they looked nothing like the team from the other 3 meetings,they had 2 centre backs i've never seen before and 1 or 2 guys in midfield i never seen,cambo played like the season was already over he had little or no interest for a very good player,plus there 2 better players were sent off against mayfield so they would have been out for the everton game today
    Any of the bottom teams would love to have Corinthians left now because as said before they are heartless and gutless side and a battling team would walk all over them

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Worst case for Everton is a play off....unlikely to happen.