Page 371 of 590 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371372373381421471 ... LastLast
Results 7,401 to 7,420 of 11790

Thread: Munster Senior League

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Last nights results gives all remaining games a new importance. Midleton, Marys, Fermoy and Mayfield have it all to do.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Amazing how this ref can hear all this abusive language, and then can't seem to keep up with play to get the big decisions correct!!

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by collcorforever View Post
    Poor result for Corinthians who had 2 sent off for mouth, come on guys guess who one of them was??

Also Billy is a done deal by all accounts.....in his dreams
    I will go for Colin O Shea

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mayfield utd View Post
    ron was one of the guys send off and i have to say he'll feel very hard done by,free kick went against corinthians and he shouted what the f**k was that for and he got a straight red card.i can't remember who the other player was but he got booked for moaning then a minute later when flying into a tackle which he didn't get the ball and picked up his 2nd yellow.
    he said he sent him off coz ron ran at him in an aggressive manner!! haha he gave 1 of the most disgraceful descisons i ever seen in my life bout 10 mins before that.. a free out for shouting at your own player to close down the play!! big win for mayfield tho.. over to marys now today

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Any score Mary's v Mount?
    The above is all opinion and based on personal experience. Unless stated otherwise it is not a dig at anybody, well probably none of you lot.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Clifford View Post
    Any score Mary's v Mount?
    1-0 rockmount

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Finished 1 all in Marys Park today. Poor game it must be said. Wind and pitch did not help anyone. Mount went 1 up after about 5 mins through a Chris Byrne header. Should have been 2 before the break. Ross missed a great oppurtunity. Enter the ref. Jonathon Coker raked Chris Byrne down the back of the leg. Chris reacted by shouldering Coker who went down, as they say like a fla. I must say I expected a red for Chris (after the reaction from Coker) and a yellow for Coker. Wrong. 2 reds. Marys equalised with about 10 to go. Dont ask me who got it. Danny Long had a shot from the edge of the box that was heading wide. 2 or 3 deflections later and it was in the net.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Really really tight down the bottom now, Midelton and Everton still need points you would imagine

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenbuck View Post
    Finished 1 all in Marys Park today. Poor game it must be said. Wind and pitch did not help anyone. Mount went 1 up after about 5 mins through a Chris Byrne header. Should have been 2 before the break. Ross missed a great oppurtunity. Enter the ref. Jonathon Coker raked Chris Byrne down the back of the leg. Chris reacted by shouldering Coker who went down, as they say like a fla. I must say I expected a red for Chris (after the reaction from Coker) and a yellow for Coker. Wrong. 2 reds. Marys equalised with about 10 to go. Dont ask me who got it. Danny Long had a shot from the edge of the box that was heading wide. 2 or 3 deflections later and it was in the net.
    pretty much spot on coker swung an elbow 2. so if he was giving a red for one d other was getting the same. probably 2 yellows would have sufficed given the fact it was the first clash in a derby.. dire stuff it was to watch..the pitch was like a road which didnt help.

10. Thanks From:

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenbuck View Post
    I arrived just in time to see the reds, Marys player went down holding his face so like you I expected Chris to go but 2 reds a good call if Coker raked him. Didn't envy the ref, these are always tough games to ref.
    2nd half was Mount sitting on their lead content and Marys not really threatening at all bar one shot off the top of the bar. They had the wind but never really used it to their advantage. Made for poor fare.
    Equaliser was comical, took a huge deflection and looped up over the keeper, huge slice of luck for Marys.
    "Must you tell me all your secrets when it's hard enough to love you knowing nothing."

http://worddok.blogspot.com

12. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Get well wishes go out to the young lad from Crosshaven who suffered a very serious leg injury today at Leeside park from all at Leeside AFC. Game was stopped for over 40 min after 15min in the second half, game was 2-0 to crosshaven at the time and deserved, last 30 min was a different game, leeside drew back to 2-2 and had ball cleared off line in last min of the game, man of the match was crosshaven keeper who pulled off a string of fine saves. Once again get well soon to the crosshaven lad.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I arrived just in time to see the reds, Marys player went down holding his face so like you I expected Chris to go but 2 reds a good call if Coker raked him. Didn't envy the ref, these are always tough games to ref.
    2nd half was Mount sitting on their lead content and Marys not really threatening at all bar one shot off the top of the bar. They had the wind but never really used it to their advantage. Made for poor fare.
    Equaliser was comical, took a huge deflection and looped up over the keeper, huge slice of luck for Marys.
    Is it true they gave 2e to everyone going into the match as I heard it was brutal!!..sorry bout the 1-0 score earlier,it was last I heard

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefscout View Post
    Is it true they gave 2e to everyone going into the match as I heard it was brutal!!..sorry bout the 1-0 score earlier,it was last I heard
    chiefscout is like the Luis suarez of the forum, loves a bite! is there any plaeasing you?

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Avondale - Everton called off due to a death in the Everton club.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Fermoy 1 ucc 2...halftime

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Fermoy 2 ucc 4

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Chiefscout said it all.

Against a team of great quality we went down swinging. Behind twice we battled back to level it up but just couldn't stop their fowards from getting in for two more good goals. The fight goes on. Two stunning goals, their second and our second were the highlight of the day.

On we roll to Everton on Wed night.
    The above is all opinion and based on personal experience. Unless stated otherwise it is not a dig at anybody, well probably none of you lot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Wednesday night?Was it not fixed for Thursday?

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Yes it was lad. Somehow the fixture was changed to Wednesday night by Everton without us being asked/told. Only found out ourselves fri at 10pm.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Fixture was changed by Msl not Everton

23. Thanks From: