Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Official LOI Ball Signed by Early 2000s St. Pats Team Free to a Good Home

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Official LOI Ball Signed by Early 2000s St. Pats Team Free to a Good Home

Football1.jpgFootball2.jpgFootball3.jpgWIN_20161008_16_06_07_Pro.jpgWIN_20161008_16_06_25_Pro.jpg

A friend of mine is moving house and found this ball he got when he was younger. His uncle sponsered one of the matches and got a signed ball as reward. My friend doesn't want it any more so he asked me to put it up here if anyone wanted it. I can give it over in Dublin city centre, thats probably handiest, as I don't live near any St Pat's areas.

I can't make out half the signatures but you can see Robbie Devreux at least. There's also Cyril Walsh and I'm preety sure Paul Osam signed it but I can't see his signature now. If you can't make it out from the pictures, the signatures are quite faded now but are all legible (as much as they ever were that is).

I want it to go to the most dedicated St Pats fan who wants it, but if only one or two non-Pats fans want it, I'll give it to whoever posts first or seems to want it more.

I can also post it to you if you cover the postage cost.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts
    I'm surprised there isn't a queue! I'll be glad to take it, I have a drink quite often with a good Pats fan who'd love it.

PM?