Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Thread: Cork AUL Divisions 1, 2 & 3 2015/16

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    May 30:
    Corinthians Cup Semi Final: Hibernians 4 Bohemians 2.
    Premier League: Blarney St Ath 3 Park Utd 0.
    AUL 1: Fairview 3 Blackstone Rovers 1.
    AUL 1A: Knocknaheeny Celtic 8 Strand Utd 0; Richmond 1 Greenmount Rangers 1; Lakewood Ath 0 St John Boscos 4.

AUL 2A: Cloughduv Celtic 1 Tower FC 2; Waterloo v CFC Banteer (off); Newmarket Town 8 Watergrasshill Utd 0.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Some result for cloughduv tonight.
    Advantage them going into the playoff what a turnaround.

Bohs need a positive result to ensure at the least a playoff but could well win the league on Saturday.
    Watching that game will be a hard watch for crescent players I'd imagine but a very exciting end to both divisions this season

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Well done to Bohemians on clinching the first division today in a convincing win over a shocking Waterloo team that looked like a very poor outfit. Wednesday night final will be a classic the two league winners vying for the double, a very hard game to call but I'll go for Knocknaheeny they have more match winners but wouldn't be surprised if this game goes to penalties.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    word on the street is Lakewood and Crescent will be promoted without facing playoff game because Kilumney won't be returning to the league next year. Sad to hear about one of the dominant forces over the last few years. Just shows how fickle football is, Congratulations to Mick Buckley being appointed the new manager of Blackstone Rovers, heard Ian O Brien is taking the reins at Crescent next season.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Best of luck to Village United and Park United in tomorrow A.O.H. cup final hopefully it's not as one sided as last year's final.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Wasn't greenwood and knockraha down to play a relegation play off from prem a?
    I saw the fixture made but never a result?
    If kilumney are gone I assume they cancelled that relegation game which means crescent and lakewood will still need to play off to go up?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by greengrass View Post
    Wasn't greenwood and knockraha down to play a relegation play off from prem a?
    I saw the fixture made but never a result?
    If kilumney are gone I assume they cancelled that relegation game which means crescent and lakewood will still need to play off to go up?
    I know one or two of the greenwood lads and they were saying knockraha didn't want to play the game so greenwood stays up quote "they wanted to go down"

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Theyl go down again next year with that attitude.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Your forgetting that Killeen are gone as well so that leaves premier/ premier A down 2 teams so I was told the aul have opted to promote both Lakewood and crescent. Surprised at knockraha they've been there or thereabouts in the first division for years before they won the title last season,it was only natural the first year premier a would be tough but they would of been better from the experience for next season.

FORMERLY: Michael Crowley
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Anyone know the score in the Blackpool match

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    City wanderers 3 Blackpool celtic 2

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Not a bad game for the third division show piece, Blackpool will regret being so wasteful in front of goal on the balance of things city wanderers deserved their victory. The two sides to their credit played some nice football, strange why the Blackpool sub shellers didn't start the game he had a huge impact when he came on,I think the game was lost from the line when Blackpool took of their best player beezer and left roger condon on the pitch when condon was clearly carrying a knock that restricted his impact on the game. Felt sorry for the Blackpool left back cally by far the best player on the park,tenacious in tackle,comfortable on the ball and was always a good outlet for an attack. Ian manning put in a good shift up front for wanderers and scored a brilliant winner. Tough on Blackpool finishing empty handed when they had a possible double to win. These two sides will more than hold their own in the second division next season. smallest crowd I've ever seen at an aul final couldn't been more than 50 people at the game.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    So just 4 games left for the season to draw to a close the county cup final tonight buttevant vs cfc banteer I expect buttevant to win this game easy, saw cfc banteer in the saxone final earlier in the year and they were pathetic absolute no football in the team whereas buttevant always play nice football their forward pa enright is a good player. Tomorrow evening we have the playoff for the runners spot in league 2 a cloughduv vs park united i would like to see cloughduv prevail here in joe madden and cathal Hughes they've 2 of the nicest most respectful men involved in local football. Wednesday the el Classico de Norrie knocknaheeny vs bohemians I think the winning of the game will be who comes out on top in the battles between Anthony Byrne and Wayne Doherty and John Paul long and christy bullman but I think knocknaheeny will edge it. Then finally on Friday Lakewood vs Hibernians in the Corinthians final I think Lakewood will be too strong eoin force is probably one of the top players in league this season.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Buttevant county cup winners 0-0 aet 3-1 on penalties

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sorryburnsy View Post
    So just 4 games left for the season to draw to a close the county cup final tonight buttevant vs cfc banteer I expect buttevant to win this game easy, saw cfc banteer in the saxone final earlier in the year and they were pathetic absolute no football in the team whereas buttevant always play nice football their forward pa enright is a good player. Tomorrow evening we have the playoff for the runners spot in league 2 a cloughduv vs park united i would like to see cloughduv prevail here in joe madden and cathal Hughes they've 2 of the nicest most respectful men involved in local football. Wednesday the el Classico de Norrie knocknaheeny vs bohemians I think the winning of the game will be who comes out on top in the battles between Anthony Byrne and Wayne Doherty and John Paul long and christy bullman but I think knocknaheeny will edge it. Then finally on Friday Lakewood vs Hibernians in the Corinthians final I think Lakewood will be too strong eoin force is probably one of the top players in league this season.
    Park will go up too much in tank

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sorryburnsy View Post
    Not a bad game for the third division show piece, Blackpool will regret being so wasteful in front of goal on the balance of things city wanderers deserved their victory. The two sides to their credit played some nice football, strange why the Blackpool sub shellers didn't start the game he had a huge impact when he came on,I think the game was lost from the line when Blackpool took of their best player beezer and left roger condon on the pitch when condon was clearly carrying a knock that restricted his impact on the game. Felt sorry for the Blackpool left back cally by far the best player on the park,tenacious in tackle,comfortable on the ball and was always a good outlet for an attack. Ian manning put in a good shift up front for wanderers and scored a brilliant winner. Tough on Blackpool finishing empty handed when they had a possible double to win. These two sides will more than hold their own in the second division next season. smallest crowd I've ever seen at an aul final couldn't been more than 50 people at the game.
    Beezer said he could only last 40-50 to the manager hasn't played 90 in a long time alot manger hadn't much of a choice really in what he had to do sub's wise

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Any truth that you have walked away from Crescent Sorryburnsy or is it all rumours

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Knocka too win tmorrow comfy 2-3. Bohs have played a lot of hard games in a row think it will tell late on especially if they are trying to chase the game.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by injurytime View Post
    Any truth that you have walked away from Crescent Sorryburnsy or is it all rumours
    I can honestly say I'm not involved with crescent in any shape or form never mind be their manager. I don't have the time or the patience to manage in this and age. I retired from playing a few years back and haven't been involved since. I go to as many local games as I can around the place on the weekend mainly to get the kids out of the house. I work with one of the crescent players in emc and got my information off him. I only post here if I believe the information to be true. The group I work with all play with different clubs north and south of the river so I'm previliaged to inside information. I was laughed at last year when I said Marky cans was signing for glenvale when it turned out to be true.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Cloughduv 4 1 winners tonight against park congrats to joe and the lads

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast