Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Scotland (A); 14th November, 2014; Ticket Exchange Thread

International Prospect
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts
    Mutual acquaintance Junior, told me Tues, our allocation was still 3.6k, though wouldn't surprise me if the SFA 'somehow' increased that and sold all those tickets to Ireland fans as well...as in they're only interested in flogging all the tickets and don't care if there's a glut on any black market...

2. Thanks From:

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts
    Do we know what date the FAI is going to let us know about the away ticket allocation? I know they left it late enough for the German game.

International Prospect
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts
    They are supposed to have confirmed by now, but often they don't tend to until they receive their tickets from the other FA. Maybe they are still hoping for more (see above)?
    Ours were confirmed, but would give them a ring...

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Hopeful of getting tickets officially but no harm joining list I suppose?
    Will remove myself if Successful.

Wanted (16)

DannyInvincible (2)
    Prince20 (2)
    IsMiseSean (2)
    Jayc90 (2)
    the-blue-harp (2)
    davey (2)
    AidoP (2)
    Armando(2)

Available (0)

I think that's the updated list? Sorry if I missed anyone.
    Last edited by Armando; 16/10/2014 at 10:38 AM.

International Prospect
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts
    Think some of those are sorted...if the FAI get more, there will be loads of spares, even presuming it's sold-out. If it's not now, it's unlikely to be?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,284 Posts
    AB; our tickets are as close to block 116 as is possible without actually being in it, so what would you recommend in terms of trying to get our hands on official away section ones as well and then trying to get rid of the block 115 ones we have? If we could get block 116-120 tickets, do you reckon the logistics of having to collect the block 115 tickets in person and then get rid of them again would be difficult? Might we be best just sticking with what we have and saving a lot of needless hassle? I'd take myself of the exchange list if so. Presumably, there'll be some form of segregation between blocks 115 and 116 too? If I'm not mistaken, it's usually two human barriers of stewards doubled up on either side of a selection of empty seats during Old Firm derbies and the like; do you expect similar security to be in place here and do you envisage there to be segregation outside the stadium pre-match?

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    Danny - You got a link for that or were you just on the site again this morning?

EDIT: Someone on YBIG just bought some 8 minutes ago in the LL stand, so would appear still some left.
    Apologies. My info was based purely on one or two posters on YBIG stating that they'd been on the site last night and there were no tickets left in any of the sections that had been open. Might the SFA have opened another section today? Or maybe those fellas were just blind, ha...

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    If anyone has any spares for this I would love to hear from them or go in the queue.

Yep it's me on the scrounge again

International Prospect
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyInvincible View Post
    AB; our tickets are as close to block 116 as is possible without actually being in it, so what would you recommend in terms of trying to get our hands on official away section ones as well and then trying to get rid of the block 115 ones we have? If we could get block 116-120 tickets, do you reckon the logistics of having to collect the block 115 tickets in person and then get rid of them again would be difficult? Might we be best just sticking with what we have and saving a lot of needless hassle? I'd take myself of the exchange list if so. Presumably, there'll be some form of segregation between blocks 115 and 116 too? If I'm not mistaken, it's usually two human barriers of stewards doubled up on either side of a selection of empty seats during Old Firm derbies and the like; do you expect similar security to be in place here and do you envisage there to be segregation outside the stadium pre-match?
    Unless you have takers for them, guess you are stuck with them. Depends on what status you have re.away tickets?
    Am guessing limited, so unless the FAI get more, hang on to what you've got.
    Otherwise you should be fine.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts
    Apologies. My info was based purely on one or two posters on YBIG stating that they'd been on the site last night and there were no tickets left in any of the sections that had been open. Might the SFA have opened another section today? Or maybe those fellas were just blind, ha...
    No probs... Just looking there now and there are some available again but when you check on the map, it is just a handful of single seats in each section highlighted in green
    I thought you were off the drink Ronnie?

"No, I drink to help me mind my own business....can I get you one? (c) Ronnie Drew

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,813 Posts
    Everyone get sorted?

I'm in two minds about getting over... Gah. Stoopid college.
    DID YOU NOTICE A SIGN OUTSIDE MY HOUSE...?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,813 Posts
    Anyway, stick me down for 2. I'm working on the logistics as we speak.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,284 Posts
    No probs... Just looking there now and there are some available again but when you check on the map, it is just a handful of single seats in each section highlighted in green
    Aye, it seems they're opening new sections after having sold other ones.

Quote Originally Posted by BonnieShels View Post
    Everyone get sorted?

I'm in two minds about getting over... Gah. Stoopid college.
    'Mon tae buck!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,813 Posts
    Aye, it seems they're opening new sections after having sold other ones.

'Mon tae buck!
    It clashes with a deadline. Deadlines, remember them? I barely do. The public sector is more forgiving.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,284 Posts
    Ack, there'll always be repeats, but there'll certainly be no replays.[/terrible advice]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,284 Posts
    Loads more available now by the looks of it in the North Stand Lower and Upper.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts
    Yeah they've been becoming available all day in blocks or rows of seats at a time.

Anyone still considering this game **cough** should get on the sfa website and get sorted ASAP.
    I thought you were off the drink Ronnie?

"No, I drink to help me mind my own business....can I get you one? (c) Ronnie Drew

Lost in Giovanni Trappatoni's Tactics Board
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts
    I'm guessing the seats numbered closer to 30 in block 115 are closer to away section. Just got three anyway marked by the yellow dot.

I wonder does the away section continue from 120 on around to 116? I've marked the area out in red there myself.

Lads - anyone get any tickets today online for this game?

If so what area of the stadium?

Anyone get tickets for the south stand lower near the away fans corner?
    My Country is My Club.

Republic of Ireland Forever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um_ZvP2cUdo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,284 Posts
    That green section in the South Stand Lower has seemingly had tickets on sale the past few days, but when you click into it, there are none available.

Lost in Giovanni Trappatoni's Tactics Board
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts
    That green section in the South Stand Lower has seemingly had tickets on sale the past few days, but when you click into it, there are none available.
    Cheers Danny - myself and the lads tried to get 4 in that section last night - but to no avail

Which makes me wonder - will the SFA open up other blocks for sale of tickets in and around the lisbon stand area ?

Or will we have to purchase tickets bang in the middle of the scotland fans further away from the Irish end? ....which Ideally we dont want to do

Have no issue sitting with the scots - always found to be a friendly and welcoming bunch but we want to be with our lot for such a big game.

Have the flights booked for Glasgow, so if the SFA dont open more seats in/near the lisbon end .....looks like we may have no choice
    My Country is My Club.

Republic of Ireland Forever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um_ZvP2cUdo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,284 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by back of the net View Post
    Cheers Danny - myself and the lads tried to get 4 in that section last night - but to no avail

Which makes me wonder - will the SFA open up other blocks for sale of tickets in and around the lisbon stand area ?

Or will we have to purchase tickets bang in the middle of the scotland fans further away from the Irish end? ....which Ideally we dont want to do

Have no issue sitting with the scots - always found to be a friendly and welcoming bunch but we want to be with our lot for such a big game.

Have the flights booked for Glasgow, so if the SFA dont open more seats in/near the lisbon end .....looks like we may have no choice
    The SFA have had a few blocks in the Lisbon Lions Stand open for public sale over the past few days. I'm not sure what's left at the minute, but I don't envisage them opening up South Stand blocks or further Lisbon Lions Stand blocks. That's purely my own suspicion, but the public Lisbon Lions Stand tickets were promptly bought up, and by quite a few Irish fans as well, it seems, whilst I suspect the South Stand is or has been reserved for their own season ticket holders and regulars. To be honest, unfortunately, the best you can probably hope for now are tickets in the middle of Scotland fans. You might well have Ireland fans scattered around you as the tickets are on public sale, but, as I say, that's probably the best you can hope for right now, unless you can manage to get some from the FAI's official allocation.

Here's a photo of the away section in Celtic Park:

I'll be right along the wrong (left) side of the line of stewards. I'm hoping a rogue one might let a fella or three in green slip across a few seats to be at home with their brothers...

22. Thanks From:

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast