Page 93 of 139 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 2766

Thread: Cork AUL Premier & Premier A 2014/15

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kick-off View Post
    ask your old buddy killer b has he a report tricksey or do you want me to ask him for ya..
    Well he obviously wouldn't if he was at the pearse game bud

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    AOH Cup Quarter Finals: Pearse Celtic A 2 Crescent Ath 1 (aet); Park Utd A 3 Innishvilla A 2; County Cup Semi Final: St John Boscos A 2 Corkbeg 2 (Boscos won 4-3 on pens aet);
    Premier League: Kilreen Celtic 2 Glenthorn Celtic 3;
    AUL 1: Blackstone Rovers 1 Kanturk 2; Lakewood Ath 1 Fairview 5;
    AUL 1A: UCC 3 Dunbar Celtic 0; Central Rovers 0 Knockraha 0;
    AUL2: Leeview Ath 5 Ballincollig 2;
    AUL 2A: Donoughmore Ath 2 Glenthorn Celtic 2; Knocknaheeny Celtic v Glanworth Utd (off); Glen Celtic 3 Hillington 1;
    AUL 3: Waterloo 2 UCC 0; Macroom 4 Parkview Celtic 1;
    AUL 3A: Temple Utd 2 City Wanderers 3;

AUL 3B: Killumney Utd 1 Innishvilla 1; Strand Utd 4 Bweeng Celtic 2; Tower FC 1 Waterloo 1;

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    ask your old buddy killer b has he a report tricksey or do you want me to ask him for ya..
    so it was this tricksey (gary o shea) that hit the canvas after killer b

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    well done to pearse on the win getting a lot of stick on this past couple of weeks but they are 2nd in league and semi of a aoh and if im right their b team are in a final and 2nd in their league so obviously the club is heading in the right way..some achievement by crecent also to get to the quarter final of aoh and top of league

5. Thanks From:

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Well done to pearse on the win, not many kilreen guys on today with match reports wonder wht

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Murphy’s Stout AOH CupSemi-Final Draw Pearse Celtic A v Park United A Park United B v Carrigtwohill United A 1st leg to be played 11/12 April. 2nd leg to be played 18/19 April.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by matchsticks View Post
    I don't care if you beat the blind asylum, if you get to the semi final of the Aoh you celebrate. Come down from the clouds
    sober up bud its park home and away .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by matchsticks View Post
    I don't care if you beat the blind asylum, if you get to the semi final of the Aoh you celebrate. Come down from the clouds
    Correct me if I'm wrong you celebrate when you win cups n league u celebrate getting a draw against rivals handy draw for park a in cup��������

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    I wonder if park a beat pearse and park b beat carrigtohill in the aoh will it be the first time in aoh history that 1 club have 2 teams in the final????

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Correct me if I'm wrong you celebrate when you win cups n league u celebrate getting a draw against rivals handy draw for park a in cup��������
    Give over kick off, it sounds like your taking the plight from your own club and using it as a vendetta against Pearse. Sort your own out before you slate other clubs and players, you don't see any one here slating the Glen do ya?

I'm sure if it was the Glen that beat crescent today to get to the semi final you'd no doubt be celebrating too, leave them have their moment.
    Last edited by buzzkill; 28/03/2015 at 10:40 PM. Reason: misspelling

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Lads can't understand why Pearce are getting slated. Average players? It's a team wins things not individual players,as long as I'm around the aul you never get an easy game off Pearce 1st div prem a or prem. what they have is a great unit and that's down to management as well so congrats to Pearce and both park teams and carrigtwohill in reaching the semi final of the cup.
    the ball is not a bomb........

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by get in the hole View Post
    Pearse are a team full of very average players who think they are superstars, in saying that they should still have enough to get passed crescent. Big game for kilreen tomorrow, fancy them to beat glenthorn to kick start their title challenge
    Fair play to pearse getting to the semi final I think they can go on and win the Aoh they way they played Today they played like super stars far play to the gaffer I hope he go on and win the aoh.. And to Killeen ye bottled it today fair play to glentorn as I wasn't there the better team won I was told and I hope I see a cracker of a game in two weeks in the cross fair play lads.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    3-1 win for the glen celtic A over kilumney A this morning huge 3 points for the glen well done lads ....

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by legend23 View Post
    I wonder if park a beat pearse and park b beat carrigtohill in the aoh will it be the first time in aoh history that 1 club have 2 teams in the final????
    The nearest we would have come to it was when 2 Casement teams played each other in the Fai area final in the early 80s.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    AUL RESULTS FROM WEEKEND:
    AOH Cup Quarter Finals: Pearse Celtic A 2 Crescent Ath 1 (aet); Park Utd A 3 Innishvilla A 2;
    County Cup Semi Final: St John Boscos A 2 Corkbeg 2 (Boscos won 4-3 on pens aet); Premier League: Kilreen Celtic 2 Glenthorn Celtic 3; Glen Celtic 3 Killumney Utd 1.
    Premier A League: Springfield 2 Carrigtwohill Utd 1; Dillons Cross Ath 1 Cathedral Celtic 0; Macroom 2 Village Utd 4.
    AUL 1: Blackstone Rovers 1 Kanturk 2; Lakewood Ath 1 Fairview 5; Glenvale 1 Strand Utd 5.
    AUL 1A: UCC 3 Dunbar Celtic 0; Central Rovers 0 Knockraha 0; Waterloo v Greenmount Rangers (off).
    AUL2: Leeview Ath 5 Ballincollig 2; Ballinhassig 3 De Courcey Albion 10; Blackpool Celtic v CFC Banteer (off).
    AUL 2A: Donoughmore Ath 2 Glenthorn Celtic 2; Knocknaheeny Celtic v Glanworth Utd (off); Glen Celtic 3 Hillington 1; Watergrasshill Utd v Park Utd (off).
    AUL 3: Waterloo 2 UCC 0; Macroom 4 Parkview Celtic 1; Castlelack 1 Greenwood 5.
    AUL 3A: Temple Utd 2 City Wanderers 3; Pearse Celtic 1 Carrigaline Utd 1; Grattan Utd 1 Carrigtwohill Utd 3.

AUL 3B: Killumney Utd 1 Innishvilla 1; Strand Utd 4 Bweeng Celtic 2; Tower FC 1

New Signing
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Just a few comments on what being said on here . Why do we constantly knock our own clubs and league ( and yes I know I've done it ) I can't understand why we knocking the Glen Kilumney Kilreen Glenthorn etc . We should all be promoting our league and delighted when a side does well in FAi MJ cups etc not sly digs etc . In regards to clubs that are struggling to field teams and compete why knock them where would the league be without them . We all know that players come and go and some years are better then others . But do we ever think about the men or women behind these clubs keeping them going through the tough times and the good times . The managers trainers the groundsman and committees behind the club it's all well and good to rant and have petty digs at clubs and players on here but to have dogs at clubs because their struggling is uncalled for what would the prem be like if the Glen and Kilumney just said feck this what kind of league would we have ? What about Greenwood / Pearse etc we all have a few digs off them what would we do if they pulled theirs and started again at bottom or moved to msl . We should be saying well done to the teams that are struggling but are still fielding teams and doing their best . The real clubman / football men have seen it all before football goes in cycles and every club is going to have highs and lows but the wheel does turn and must clubs have some success how else would they be playing in the prem prem a . Going on whats being posted on here as soon as a team goes through a bad patch they should just go away . As my old man said you have to go through the hard times to appreciate the good teams and theirs nothing better in sport then when a team is going through a tough patch and stick together and come good no better feeling then winning a cup league promotion etc with the lads that stuck together I have no doubts that the Glen Kilumney lads know this feeling as both clubs have been winning cups and leagues and will be again . And I think great credit goes to players that have stuck with their clubs and of course all behind the scenes that are giving of their time to their clubs to keep them going . Rant over and of course we do all have digs at clubs and I'm no angel either but we shouldn't be so hard on our cork teams and clubs

18. Thanks From:

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Any truth in a rumour that kilreen are looking ta move to msl?

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Great post oldlegs.

21. Thanks From:

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pass pass pass View Post
    Any truth in a rumour that kilreen are looking ta move to msl?
    No truth at all.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by get in the hole View Post
    No truth at all.
    Sound out.

Page 93 of 139 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast