Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Bradford City (Friendly)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    460 Posts

Bradford City (Friendly)

Result from tonight: Youths 0, Bradford City 4. Youths more or less split their first XI in two, with each getting a half. Bradford were three up at half-time, including a penalty and a fine finish by Hanson for the third. Bradford brought on six subs with about twenty to go and got a fourth with about eight to go when the Bradford attacker rounded Graham in the Youths goal. Youths hardly troubled Duke in the Bradford goal all night.

Best for Wexford were probably Rocks, who killed his full-back in the air during the first half, Craig and the two Nolans and Joey who came on in the second half. Thought Gary Delaney, an 18 year old, did very well at centre-half for the first 45 as I've never seen him play there before. New player to me, James Kenny, came on with about ten to go. About 300 there, including an amazing 50 or so from Bradford.
    Last edited by ForzaForth; 24/07/2012 at 9:41 PM.

2. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts
    Wasn't able to go tonight, sounds like I didn't miss much tho. Surprised by the attendance, I thought the lure of a English team might get people out

Is Cormac O'Brien gone? We haven't had two goalkeepers in a squad since the cup game against Doughlas Hall

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    460 Posts
    Cornflakes

Don't think you missed too much. Haven't seen Cormac for a good while either. Not sure what happens if Graham gets injured.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ForzaForth View Post
    Don't think you missed too much. Haven't seen Cormac for a good while either. Not sure what happens if Graham gets injured.
    That would be a disaster. He is suspended for the cup game against Drogheda tho