Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Fantastic City..

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Fantastic City..

Best football i have ever seen Cork City play and against a top European side.Gone are the days when we expect to "just do ourselves justice".We have proved that we can compete against these clubs.We were close on so many occasions while one up.In fairness Nantes were a fabulous side.So next year we can aim further.So now lets set our sights on the league or Cup.It will be hard but if the lads continue playing like this we have a good chance.Great atmosphere again tonight.Surely over 8,000 there.Pat Dolan and Brian Lennox have really transformed our club.Also well done to the lads in the shed with the drums and all the other stuff(Erics music).They really get the atmosphere going.So bright days ahead hopefully...

RedX

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Against a top, top team, City player VERY well, especially second half. We had a good 25 minute spell where we created 3 or 4 good chances. The performance was more that anyone could have hoped for. Great stuff all round.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Fair play to youse, youse had a good run and even in Dublin, it's had people asking me in work about your chances. If nothing else, it's got people thinking the LoI isn't just a bunch of pub teams. Just remember, there's no shame being beaten by a better team. Treasure the memories.

All that being said, I hope we do youse on August 6th. Normal service will resume from here on in!
    Revenge for 2002

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Heres to CCFC

Lads, you have done the sport of footie in this country proud - for all of us. The profile has been raised - and whether they like it or not you have raised the bar for $hel$ and Bohs and Longford ( LONGFORD ). And to be honest with youse lads, it couldnt have happened to a better club. NOW GET OUT THERE AND OVERHAUL $HEL$ !!!! (without beating Derry ofcourse ).

Once again congrats lads...savour and wallow in it!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    they played very well i thought and could have easily nicked it.the noise from the shed was unbelievable.it will be interesting to see how they react to playing in the EL again.hopefully they wont suffer a hangover
    Life isn't all beer and football...some of us haven't touched a football in months

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Hopefully it'll be just the fans who have the hangover after our european adventure.I hope Dolan can motivate the players to get back on track in the league and cup.We have a great squad now and by rights we should be the best team in ireland with the support we have.I can't wait for the next game already.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Probably our best ever display. It was interesting to note that the vast majority of the crowd stayed till the end which was unusual for big games,it just showed that people appreciated the brilliant performance they had put in.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

excellent

Everything about yesterdays game was a class act everyplayer ,fans and the game its self.I am so proud to be a city fan bring on the fai cup and the league.