Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Commandos84 bucket collection and Tom Coughlan

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Commandos84 bucket collection and Tom Coughlan

Was out for a while collecting and saw Tom Coughlan refuse to throw in a euro.
    Tommy No Bobs

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by corkboy360 View Post
    Was out for a while collecting and saw Tom Coughlan refuse to throw in a euro.
    Well he ain't called Tommy No Bobs for nothing.
    "Must you tell me all your secrets when it's hard enough to love you knowing nothing."

http://worddok.blogspot.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Well he ain't called Tommy No Bobs for nothing.
    And now Danny Murphy has not got paid it seems.
    Tommy No Bobs

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    you need to get your buckets out now, and start standing outside churches supermarkets and football grounds, and hope Tom dips into his pocket

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by watcher View Post
    you need to get your buckets out now, and start standing outside churches supermarkets and football grounds, and hope Tom dips into his pocket
    Commandos84 are the last thing on peoples minds right now FORAS is the thing to put your money in.
    Tommy No Bobs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    There could be another one of these soon but PROPERLY this time.
    IMO the c84 should do it against Derry as they seem more generous than our own supporters plus with the loving still going on where could ya go wrong
    Tommy No Bobs

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Commandos84 are the last thing on peoples minds right now FORAS is the thing to put your money in.
    Is it true Coughlan is leaving City that is what the rumor mill have been saying

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by watcher View Post
    Is it true Coughlan is leaving City that is what the rumor mill have been saying
    so far it is a rumour but next sunday FORAS are holding an EGM in glanmire and thats a bit strange

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dhegarty View Post
    so far it is a rumour but next sunday FORAS are holding an EGM in glanmire and thats a bit strange
    Tommy No Bobs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    i dont think it is strange that FORAS are holding a meeting next sunday in fact are FORAS entitled to hold a meeting for its members its a free world, at the moment we are hearing nothing but rumours after rumours, there is nothing strange that Cork City Supporters Club are holding their supporters club meeting on tuesday night, there is nothing strange that Tom Coughlan offered free admission at last Tuesday match in fact i thought it was a kind thind of Tom Coughlan to do especially the recession has effected families all over the country, so why all of a sudden that when Foras call a meeting for next sunday that we have to question it, as far i am concerned it is business as usual for Cork City FC, a league cup game on Tuesday night, away to Dundalk on Friday.
    FORAS have work tiresly since its inception last September and it dosent cost an arm and a leg just to say THANK YOU to those who work around the clock voluntary and it is a thankless job but its now time we say to FORAS thank you for the hard work they put into the organisation and without them we wouldnt be supporting CCFC this season, let wait until next Sunday and see what is the meeting all about before we make our own judgement, making up rumours and maybe they are true i dont know will look bad for the club from the outside, do we want other rival clubs tuning into the CCFC rumour circus and having a good laugh well i am for one dont want that so my message to FORAS and those who work behind the scenes the best of luck at next Sunday meeting
    Last edited by dhegarty; 12/04/2009 at 7:15 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dhegarty View Post
    i dont think it is strange that FORAS are holding a meeting next sunday in fact are FORAS entitled to hold a meeting for its members its a free world, at the moment we are hearing nothing but rumours after rumours, there is nothing strange that Cork City Supporters Club are holding their supporters club meeting on tuesday night, there is nothing strange that Tom Coughlan offered free admission at last Tuesday match in fact i thought it was a kind thind of Tom Coughlan to do especially the recession has effected families all over the country, so why all of a sudden that when Foras call a meeting for next sunday that we have to question it, as far i am concerned it is business as usual for Cork City FC, a league cup game on Tuesday night, away to Dundalk on Friday.
    FORAS have work tiresly since its inception last September and it dosent cost an arm and a leg just to say THANK YOU to those who work around the clock voluntary and it is a thankless job but its now time we say to FORAS thank you for the hard work they put into the organisation and without them we wouldnt be supporting CCFC this season, let wait until next Sunday and see what is the meeting all about before we make our own judgement, making up rumours and maybe they are true i dont know will look bad for the club from the outside, do we want other rival clubs tuning into the CCFC rumour circus and having a good laugh well i am for one dont want that so my message to FORAS and those who work behind the scenes the best of luck at next Sunday meeting
    I wasn't able to follow all of that but if there's a free space in the premier next week, can we have first dibs?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bald Student View Post
    I wasn't able to follow all of that but if there's a free space in the premier next week, can we have first dibs?
    Can ye find Average 2,500 Supporters to replace us,All covered all seated stadium,Revolving advertising boards,Training ground with a stand also.
    Tommy No Bobs

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Relax there corkboy ye dont own the ground ye play in so dont be rantig and raving about all seated stadium etc. the munster association could easily throw ye out of it in the morning............FACT
    "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on." -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theboywonder View Post
    Relax there corkboy ye dont own the ground ye play in so dont be rantig and raving about all seated stadium etc. the munster association could easily throw ye out of it in the morning............FACT
    Well there is some sort of agreement that they can't as far as i know.
    Plus they benefit from us so they would not want to throw us out.
    Finally where in my post does it say we own the ground
    Tommy No Bobs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Can ye find Average 2,500 Supporters to replace us,All covered all seated stadium,Revolving advertising boards,Training ground with a stand also.
    Thats why yer broke! And ye dont own it. REVOLVING ADVERTISING BOARDS? wtf would you want them for?!? the fai have to do what they did to us to ye! Otherwise it is a complete injustice.
    COBH RAMBLERS- FIRST DIVISION CHAMPIONS '07

Equality for the rams:(

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cici900 View Post
    Thats why yer broke! And ye dont own it. REVOLVING ADVERTISING BOARDS? wtf would you want them for?!? the fai have to do what they did to us to ye! Otherwise it is a complete injustice.
    That was a joke
    Where in my post does it say we own the ground
    Tommy No Bobs

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wink

Well there is some sort of agreement that they can't as far as i know.
    Plus they benefit from us so they would not want to throw us out.
    Finally where in my post does it say we own the ground
    Are ye going to take the seats from the ALL SEATED STADIUM and "High Tech" revolving boards with ye so, they might leave ye have the footballs or the nets for cheap.....Once again ye failed to realise ye cant pay players and manager the money ye do not in this economy....yer skint again and its all yer own fault
    "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on." -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theboywonder View Post
    Are ye going to take the seats from the ALL SEATED STADIUM and "High Tech" revolving boards with ye so, they might leave ye have the footballs or the nets for cheap.....Once again ye failed to realise ye cant pay players and manager the money ye do not in this economy....yer skint again and its all yer own fault
    All the players paid up to date
    We can take the revolving boards we pay for them not the mfa

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs up

Where are ye going to put the boards up because ye dont own bishopstown either.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Realramsfan View Post
    Where are ye going to put the boards up because ye dont own bishopstown either.
    Secret location where A championship fans won't go looking for a "fix" of good football