EDIT: MY 3000th POST!!!!
    Boooooo.
    #NeverStopNotGivingUp

Like the Fonz. Only a dog. Mr A's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,524 Posts
    Ack I didn't mean that. I'm sure you'll get a well deserved telegram from the Queen.
    #NeverStopNotGivingUp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    644 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr A View Post
    Ack I didn't mean that. I'm sure you'll get a well deserved telegram from the Queen.
    Herself and Mary McAleese are baking me a cake

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lim till i die View Post
    What would you have had the senior people do??

Do you honestly think no one on here had any iota what was going on behind the scenes??

Another Junior intellect

Are we talking 1000s?? Hundereds of 1000s?? You've lost me here

What talk?? What walk??

Quit Jiving me turkey

Darn right

And you sir are good at putting up posts that probably seem real clever in your head but are really just empty rubbish

EDIT: MY 3000th POST!!!!
    What did I say abut the real truth?? You can di-sect my post all you want but deep down you know my version of events is accurate, just go back and look at the posts on here at the time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercurial Vapor View Post
    Did you ever hear the saying about people in glasshouses? At the beginning of the year when senior football in the city was going down the pan it took a junior football man with the backing of the LDMC and other groups to save the day. Meanwhile you loyal senior football guys were doing what ye do best ie. coming on here giving out while at the same time ye sat and yer hands and did nothing. Countless meetings of the "Supporters" club were arranged but never took place. Ye were talking the talk but couldn't walk the walk. I'm expecting a torrent of abuse about this post, but hey thats what ye are good at in here, giving out and passing the blame. The truth hurts but the real truth really hurts!!
    I really wouldn't mind what the Juniors coming on here if they weren't such a bunch of whinging muppets, but anyway back to your post, oh wait did that just address it......

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jebus View Post
    I really wouldn't mind what the Juniors coming on here if they weren't such a bunch of whinging muppets, but anyway back to your post, oh wait did that just address it......
    Ye like to make out that it's the junior football people that have a problem with the senior football people. If you study the posts on this site it in fact looks the other way around. Only for junior football in the city L37 would be gone down the tubes. They wouldn't even have a ground to play their games in. If it was left up to the "Supporters" club to save the club a few months ago the city wouldn't have a senior side. ****-up and brewery are just some of the words that come to mind when thinking of ye!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Ye like to make out that it's the junior football people that have a problem with the senior football people. If you study the posts on this site it in fact looks the other way around. Only for junior football in the city L37 would be gone down the tubes. They wouldn't even have a ground to play their games in. If it was left up to the "Supporters" club to save the club a few months ago the city wouldn't have a senior side. ****-up and brewery are just some of the words that come to mind when thinking of ye!
    Hows a few lads who go to games supposed to save a club which the FAI had decided to kill off? Didnt realise thats what supporters clubs do, is that what the Pike, Fairview and Balla Supporters clubs do? So now we cant organise a **** up in a brewery? **** ups, buses, and making noise are just some of the things we are more than capable of doing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    What Monkfish just said. The FAI wanted Danny Drew out of the game, hence Limerick FC were never going to get a license. It had nothing to do with money, Hogan Park, or the FAI license, all it had to do with was getting Danny out of the picture. So aside from hiring a hitman to take out Danny ourselves I don't see what we could do when Danny made it clear that he was hanging on to Limerick FC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Dont worry about it young Jebus, your always gonna have people out there who think they know everything cause they listen to retards in pubs, probably believe everything a tabloid paper throws at them too.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkfish View Post
    Dont worry about it young Jebus, your always gonna have people out there who think they know everything cause they listen to retards in pubs, probably believe everything a tabloid paper throws at them too.
    If that's the best you can come up with, fair play. I base my opinions on facts. I'm not the one coming up with imaginary third parties.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkfish View Post
    Hows a few lads who go to games supposed to save a club which the FAI had decided to kill off? Didnt realise thats what supporters clubs do, is that what the Pike, Fairview and Balla Supporters clubs do? So now we cant organise a **** up in a brewery? **** ups, buses, and making noise are just some of the things we are more than capable of doing.
    Ah the good old conspiricy theory...Fai trying to kill off their own game...apologies. they have been doing that for years...Senior football in Limk no different to a lot of other football clubs at all levels..stop whinging and do something about it ... all other clubs who want to survive have too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Lad's, this is getting a bit childish isn't it? We've been over the Senior/ Junior thing a million times. Let it go...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joeSoap View Post
    Lad's, this is getting a bit childish isn't it? We've been over the Senior/ Junior thing a million times. Let it go...
    Well as long as you've people out there with not a good thing to say about the club and who spend there time believing and spreading rumours your always going to have conflict, and i for one enjoy the conflict in here, it amuses me at work!

International Prospect sadloserkid's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    295 Posts
    Locked.
    The ball is round and has many surprises.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12