Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Limerick37 FC V Finn Harps FC

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    its over for this season the team hasnt improved any bit since the start.all the talk about getting the rovers boys back well there here now and from what ive seen they have added nothing.Tommy tries but he wouldnt pass water,Colbert is very average dont no how he keeps Rossi out of the team and as for robbie, come back next season 2 stone lighter.
    Hayes wouldnt get on most junior teams in town he is shocking i think he touched the ball twice,he wasnt good at the start of the season so why did he start against 1 of the top sides.im saying this for months now but why isnt waters played in the middle of the park?

International Prospect Jofspring's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    402 Posts
    hayes tried his heart out but lets be honest he's just not good enough for this level. robbie showed his class when he came on and fought for everything, its a pity he can't be fully fit. molan should have definately started. poor performance all round but hopefully with a win against wexford youths it will keep the pressure on harps to keep getting results.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Release Hayes now, its becoming a joke. Is he Ski's love child? This guy wouldn't start for a decent junior side. All 3 players we released are better than him "Yes even Golbey"!
    When is Fyffe back? He's badly needed, there was a confidence about the team when he played. Even start John Healy. Ryan is only 18 and has plenty of time to improve, he's not ready yet though and it's effecting everyone in front of him.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    We need also two full Backs who can overlap, track back and keep the ball in play when distributing it upfield. Not much to ask really
    "How Can you lie there and think of England when you don't even know who's in the team"-- B.Bragg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    We need also two full Backs who can overlap, track back and keep the ball in play when distributing it upfield. Not much to ask really

Drop Chucka and give Conor Molan a chance at LB! All the back post goals we are conceding are on his side.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by topfan View Post
    lads we'l do f##k all wit that tit between the sticks another two mistakes tonight, your playing catch up straight away. the back four must have no confidence playing in front him.....Jesus he can even kick the ball, constantly topping the ball .Is there a goal keeping coach working with the team?
    When is someone going to start blaming the manager?????

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Needtoknow View Post
    Drop Chucka and give Conor Molan a chance at LB! All the back post goals we are conceding are on his side.
    Thats a bit harsh on Chucka, he's not that bad. He's always going to look like the weak link at the back because the other three are hard to fault. I'd agree Molan is better at left back than in midfield but I dont think he's better than Chucka, based on the start of the season. If you are going to experiment at the back, I'd suggest Jamie Enright from the U21's, super player.
    LTID

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by topfan View Post
    lads we'l do f##k all wit that tit between the sticks another two mistakes tonight, your playing catch up straight away. the back four must have no confidence playing in front him.....Jesus he can even kick the ball, constantly topping the ball .Is there a goal keeping coach working with the team?
    If there's one thing I can fault our back four for its getting caught out trying to play for offsides. Time and time and time again they've been caught out and Dave Ryan has had to deal with numerous one-on-one situations and he's stopped most of them, no mean feat. So he messed up for their first goal, when he cannoned the ball off Gethins there was only one way it was going to go but he was let down by others to be put in that situation. I'm sure he'll learn from it. As for his kickouts and clearances he's improved massively since the start of the season and will no doubt continue to do so. Dropping him now would be a big mistake, it could be very damaging for him personally but also for L37 in the longer term. I say stick with him, he's doing alright for us so far and has great potential for the next couple of seasons as he gains more experience.
    LTID

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    644 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Needtoknow View Post
    Release Hayes now, its becoming a joke. Is he Ski's love child? This guy wouldn't start for a decent junior side. All 3 players we released are better than him "Yes even Golbey"!
    That's nonsense. How could you form an opinion on Goldbey having seen him maybe five times tops??

This Anthony Hayes blaming is fcukin rubbish lads. It papers over the cracks.

It's not the lads fault if he is picked and at least he bust a gut

When is Fyffe back?
    Two weeks

He's badly needed,
    Depends on which Jimmy we get

there was a confidence about the team when he played.
    Again, like the Hayes thing above, an easy line for people to trot out but one which has no real basis in reality

Do you remember the first Wexford away debacle??

Even start John Healy.
    I'd have Healy in their all along tbh, like a more experienced Ryan

Ryan is only 18 and has plenty of time to improve, he's not ready yet though and it's effecting everyone in front of him
    He has good potential in fairness to him, ideally he'd play 21's this year

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lim till i die View Post
    That's nonsense. How could you form an opinion on Goldbey having seen him maybe five times tops??

This Anthony Hayes blaming is fcukin rubbish lads. It papers over the cracks.

It's not the lads fault if he is picked and at least he bust a gut
    As for Goldbey, I think everyone agrees he was no world beater and we have every bit as good as him nearer to home!

Hayes is not good enough to play no matter how hard he tries, i never faulted his workrate, but anyone can see he doesn't have the physical presence needed at this level!

As for why he is being picked, Ski & his dad are buddies!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Side Cutter View Post
    When is someone going to start blaming the manager?????
    Don't you know that criticising the precious 'Ski' or any of the board is taboo on this site. Be careful now...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KevB76 View Post
    If there's one thing I can fault our back four for its getting caught out trying to play for offsides. Time and time and time again they've been caught out and Dave Ryan has had to deal with numerous one-on-one situations and he's stopped most of them, no mean feat. So he messed up for their first goal, when he cannoned the ball off Gethins there was only one way it was going to go but he was let down by others to be put in that situation. I'm sure he'll learn from it. As for his kickouts and clearances he's improved massively since the start of the season and will no doubt continue to do so. Dropping him now would be a big mistake, it could be very damaging for him personally but also for L37 in the longer term. I say stick with him, he's doing alright for us so far and has great potential for the next couple of seasons as he gains more experience.
    It isn't the first time remember a ball sliding of his hands in Kildare lucky we were winning and Shels at home not to mention Kildare at home lastweek dropping a cross which was tapped in only to get a lucky free out!!!!Fair enough he makes some decent 1 on 1 saves but is that not expected of a keeper.He still hasnt improved his kicking from hands how many times do they drop short of the half way line and any pass back we have heart in mouth.There must be better keepers local if not already on the bench Healy?Ryan should be playing under 21s.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    644 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PinBallWizard View Post
    Don't you know that criticising the precious 'Ski' or any of the board is taboo on this site. Be careful now..
    WTF??

Pay more attention

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123