Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Classic Old Keeper quotes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Classic Old Keeper quotes

Some all time classics from the man we once couldn't gag, who since has become the Charlie Chaplin of EL football...
    Hi Bellavista

I think you may have missed my point.

The point I was trying to make is that Supporters have the right to all of the opinions they express, but should be aware of the issues facing players and clubs, All of the teams in the first division would face the same operational issues and supporters need to take stock of these. My post was in no way an excuse as there is nothing to excuse. The club will support the efforts of all supporters to make the match night as enjoyable as possible. We all have a tendency to express disappointment but this should not be individualised as there are many factors involved in performance and support is something that should be present in the dark times as well as the bright good times.

In addition to this lets not get carried away by the voices of a few as the majority of texts and mails to the club are supportive and understand the nature of the clubs policy to build this season and solidify the club for next season. The fact that we are now in a superb position league wise and are getting stronger off the field all the time is a reason for a wry smile or two not the unexpected slagging of individuals on or off the field

Hi Thomas

This time YOU have an opportunity to get involved and make sure it happens, You can see how things are done via the supporters club rep on the board, You own the club so that is the difference.
    The Limerick 37 FC finances are sound and realistic. Finance is one aspect of the license application and we have no problem with the finance aspect.
    By the way I don't own the club but I am the spokesperson, and I am very proud of Limerick soccer and really want to see strong representation at all levels. The LDSL and the LDL are strong so why not have every other grade just as strong?
    Very busy at work that is the delay. the Lim 37 stuff is down to an excellent management team who are doing superb work on behalf of all limerick soccer, I am a small cog in a big wheel.
    I will take on board any suggestion and will always evaluate constructive criticism.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Why doesnt he come on and defend himself, what did ye do to the poor man??
    COBH RAMBLERS FIRST DIV CHAMPS 2007

http://irish-abroad.appspot.com/GameDayDetails fantastic website by tetsujin1979

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    PinBallWizard:

Might I suggest that you take your witch hunt elsewhere. You've made your points..some of which are valid. Contact the club directly with them. It's becoming a little tiresome now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    PinBallWizard:
    Whats your problem? if you have one why dont you take it up with Ger in person instead of hiding behind your computer? are you that much of a coward and a bully that you feel the need to slag the man on the internet? whinging, moaning and complaining never got anyone anywhere. Take your personal issues to a professional, they might be able to help you out.
    Last edited by Monkfish; 31/07/2007 at 9:57 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Lets start a thread about how annoying and disrespectful PInballwizard is!! Looking back through all your threads they are all about making a point about how right you are and how wrong everyone else is. Grow a pair of balls and go talk to Oldkeeper Personally. Lets not make this a personally attack on the man, he has done an excellent job and im sure the majority of the Limerick fans on this will agree with me. I suggest to the moderator that this thread is closed before it goes too far... Thanks.
    For all the latest League of Ireland news visit www.extratime.ie

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by L37Ultra View Post
    Lets start a thread about how annoying and disrespectful PInballwizard is!!
    Beat you to it!! Doubt he'll take any notice though

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jebus View Post
    Beat you to it!! Doubt he'll take any notice though

Classic !! TOTM (thread of the month) for Jebus
    For all the latest League of Ireland news visit www.extratime.ie

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PBW, take your negativity elsewhere for christ sake.