Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Oldkeeper Has To Go

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jebus View Post
    Yeah, but if you look at his posts its always to answer our questions, or let us know various pieces of information. There's none of the **** that used to go on when Danny Drew used to post here and attack half of us

What user name was DD? Did you hear his new chinese is closing down becaue he cant get a licence. How ironic..
    For all the latest League of Ireland news visit www.extratime.ie

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Cant believe a chairman goes on and posts here, pros and cons to that, he did it the proper way being honest, never knew drew was on either, never liked him actually.
    COBH RAMBLERS FIRST DIV CHAMPS 2007

http://irish-abroad.appspot.com/GameDayDetails fantastic website by tetsujin1979

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bellavistaman View Post
    , never knew drew was on either, never liked him actually.

ammm....... who did?

International Prospect Jofspring's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    402 Posts
    didn't realise Drew was ever on this.....what was user name??

i wonder how many other Chairmans or CEO's of other clubs look at foot.ie

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    i have to say lads fair play to a chairman and coming on and responding to supporters concerns, questions, suggestions etc dont think a chairman should have to, some of them are fierce busy like, but fair play to oldkeeper for that.

http://irish-abroad.appspot.com/GameDayDetails fantastic website by tetsujin1979

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofspring View Post
    didn't realise Drew was ever on this.....what was user name??

i wonder how many other Chairmans or CEO's of other clubs look at foot.ie
    thinkinig the same myself, i think we should go onto the league section and say come out and show yourselves

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by L37Ultra View Post
    why dont you get involved in the club instead of starting threads about our chairman.
    I am involved. I pay my way and have bought shares. Plus I have been a Limerick fan for almost 40 years now and have a bit of pride in that.
    I cannot believe ye have something to complain after such a succesfull season so far.. I think we should learn a lesson from the past two weeks. Do not start threads about some rumour you have heard down the pub or something..
    Successful on the pitch, so far, just halfway thru the season. Seen it all before. And I dont spread rumour. I stand over everything I post here.
    First of all ye attack Paul Mcgee and now Ger Finnin and rumours such as Ski going for the Athlone job (turned out to be un-true) and now rumours that the club have finacial problems (turning out to be a bad rumour)...
    Bad rumour my arse. Players are owed wages..fact! The clubs weekly outgoings are way way more than their income...fact!! And Paul McGee did apply for the Athlone job, and for the record also let it be known 3 days after he got the L37 job that he would be interested in the then vacant position at Sligo...fact!!
    Some people , for some strange reason just want to see this club fail. Why i dont know but just get behind and help the people involved in Limerick37.
    Stop talking out your backside. You must be related in some way to Ger Finnin cos all you do is pine after him and praise how excellent he is. I'm not denying he has done great things for soccer in Limerick. I'm not stupid enough to think he's not undoing all that good work now by his veils of secrecy either. Wake up and grow up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Willie John was one of the names Danny used, but I'm sure there was another one too. He used to go looking for myself and LtiD in certain games to kick us out of Hogan Park, due to the criticism we had for the club back then, but we were never pointed out to him, I hear it frustrated the hell out of him!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    402 Posts
    thinkinig the same myself, i think we should go onto the league section and say come out and show yourselves

ha ha now that would be intresting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Willie John was one of the names Danny used, but I'm sure there was another one too. He used to go looking for myself and LtiD in certain games to kick us out of Hogan Park, due to the criticism we had for the club back then, but we were never pointed out to him, I hear it frustrated the hell out of him!
    Thats ****in ridiculous really, jesus if rams did that over the years the hole place would be barred, even some away support!! he was a right gowl!! Hope your reading Drew not popular in cobh either

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PinBallWizard View Post
    I am involved. I pay my way and have bought shares. Plus I have been a Limerick fan for almost 40 years now and have a bit of pride in that.
    Successful on the pitch, so far, just halfway thru the season. Seen it all before. And I dont spread rumour. I stand over everything I post here.
    Bad rumour my arse. Players are owed wages..fact! The clubs weekly outgoings are way way more than their income...fact!! And Paul McGee did apply for the Athlone job, and for the record also let it be known 3 days after he got the L37 job that he would be interested in the then vacant position at Sligo...fact!!
    Stop talking out your backside. You must be related in some way to Ger Finnin cos all you do is pine after him and praise how excellent he is. I'm not denying he has done great things for soccer in Limerick. I'm not stupid enough to think he's not undoing all that good work now by his veils of secrecy either. Wake up and grow up.

Not related in any kind of way. dont know the man, and well done yet again you have succeed in making it personal.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    lookin through his posts and seen this one look at post no.7 http://foot.ie/showthread.php?p=267089#post267089, whos the bluffer. Ye shold look through his posts and ye'll all start huggin old keeper next home game!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Not related in any kind of way. dont know the man, and well done yet again you have succeed in making it personal.
    No more personal than you with your loving praise of the man. I criticise, you praise. Both personal, no?? From now on I won't refer to him, but I'll refer to the club instead. But then again, one and the same...

A statement enlightnning people would suffice. Too many times I've seen new regimes **** this city's EL participation up. Pat Grace, Joe Young, Jim McDonagh, John McCarthy, Mikey Kelly, the three amigos, Danny Drew have all been involved in the shambolic running of the club since the mid-80's. I had high hopes that this administration would be different, as the motto was "It's your club". This is where my frustrations come from. I see it all happening again.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    lookin through his posts and seen this one look at post no.7 http://foot.ie/showthread.php?p=267089#post267089, whos the bluffer. Ye shold look through his posts and ye'll all start huggin old keeper next home game!!

Jebus, are ye sure that is Danny Drew? Thats brilliant stuff if it is!!
    Last edited by L37Ultra; 31/07/2007 at 11:35 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    it was him alright, go to a thread called Breaking News or something like that, you'll find it if you look through willie john's posts and you'll get a great sense of what it used to be like around here.....i miss those days

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    402 Posts
    [QUOTE=bellavistaman;736274]lookin through his posts and seen this one look at post no.7 http://foot.ie/showthread.php?p=267089#post267089QUOTE]

jesus he was some eijit to be going around leaving comments like that if in fact willie john was drew.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    you'll find it if you look through willie john's posts and you'll get a great sense of what it used to be like around here.....i miss those days

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joeSoap View Post
    come on joe, remember the fun we used to have around here back then

EDIT: heres the link for that Breaking News thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Sure do...christ when i think back...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    [quote=PinBallWizard;736275]No more personal than you with your loving praise of the man. I criticise, you praise. Both personal, no?? From now on I won't refer to him, but I'll refer to the club instead. But then again, one and the same...

I meant making it personal on me, when i was only voicing my opinion!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast