Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Supporters Club Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    644 Posts

Exclamation Supporters Club Thread

Your big all purpose thread for anything SC related

Any Questions with regards to supporters club activities stick them up here. Any suggestions also much appreciated

Anyone who wishes to join the supporters club PM myself or NeedToKnow

€20 for an adult
    €10 for a student

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Actually was just gonna post up a thread asking if anyone wanted to contribute a article for the upcoming fanzine. I'm looking for someone to write a 350 word approx. article on Limerick's pre-season preferably so PM me if you're interested
    Last edited by jebus; 05/03/2007 at 9:31 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lim till i die View Post

Any Questions with regards to supporters club activities stick them up here. Any suggestions also much appreciated

€20 for an adult
    €10 for a student
    We are looking for everyone coming to the games to join the SC. Also, any SC buses that are run, will only be open to official SC members. If you PM us with your details, we will get a form to you & get you signed up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lim till i die View Post

€20 for an adult
    €10 for a student
    I'll fix up with you on Friday night.
    "It's impossible to make a man understand something when his livelihood depends on him not understanding" Upton Sinclair

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    644 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LFC in Exile View Post
    I'll fix up with you on Friday night.
    Good Man

We already have more members than last year

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Can someone make this thread a 'sticky' so it doesn't get lost among the other threads.
    If you don't like John 3:7...
    There's always Limerick 37!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerry Blue View Post
    Can someone make this thread a 'sticky' so it doesn't get lost among the other threads.
    Hi Lads

Thanks to all the supporters who made the trip to Cork!

Just a line to let you all know that the stand in Jackman is being designated as a family area for the first two home games, I know you guys wanted to make your home there but the aim is to have the ground family friendly, and to that end we want to make it attractive to bring kids and the whole family. This move is being taken to try to increase the attendances at games and we hope you will support this move. Along with this ALL under 12's will be admitted free if accompanied by an adult
    "When faced with total negativity, a smile is a weapon of mass destruction"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    I propose the far side behind the dugouts then. But if its raining........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Old keeper View Post
    Hi Lads

Thanks to all the supporters who made the trip to Cork!

Just a line to let you all know that the stand in Jackman is being designated as a family area for the first two home games, I know you guys wanted to make your home there but the aim is to have the ground family friendly, and to that end we want to make it attractive to bring kids and the whole family. This move is being taken to try to increase the attendances at games and we hope you will support this move. Along with this ALL under 12's will be admitted free if accompanied by an adult
    Fair enough oldkeeper - I think its best to keep Lim til I Die away from the kids too.

Seriously, this is a good idea and L37 fans should respect it.
    "It's impossible to make a man understand something when his livelihood depends on him not understanding" Upton Sinclair

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    644 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LFC in Exile View Post
    Fair enough oldkeeper - I think its best to keep Lim til I Die away from the kids too.

Seriously, this is a good idea and L37 fans should respect it.
    Crap Idea

No Offence Ger but this "family friendly" stuff wont wash with me for a second

Supposing it rains??

Your going to have your bread and butter standing out in it so the club can cater for the "family" market, a market which I can guarentee you will shag off the second we lose a game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    was wait for LTID to comment, he doesnt want kids ingrounds cause there annoying, and if it does rain you all move in under the stand not stand like an idiot in the rain, fair duece to the club making it family friendly good way to build support, and also tapping into the youth system, youll have with so many youngsters there your crowds will be up, but are you going to let the under age teams into the ground free if they play for lim37 underage teams.
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by don ramo View Post
    was wait for LTID to comment, he doesnt want kids ingrounds cause there annoying, and if it does rain you all move in under the stand not stand like an idiot in the rain, fair duece to the club making it family friendly good way to build support, and also tapping into the youth system, youll have with so many youngsters there your crowds will be up, but are you going to let the under age teams into the ground free if they play for lim37 underage teams.
    Hi Don

We will have to make you an hon Limerick Fan your on the threads so often.

We are allowing ALL under 12's free if accompanied by an adult

Hi LTID

While I Fully understand where you are coming from, I do think we need to attract new and old supporters, The club has had many call and texts from people who are very excited about the move back into town and we want to try and capture this excitment and try to keep it going. Summer football is made for families with long days to fill and what better way to end a Friday than the Mam Dad and children making a trip to jackman to see their club play!

You and the rest of the solid support have been the backbone of the club and will not be ignored, this is just a trial to see if we can raise the attendances and we are asking for your support in the trial
    Last edited by Old keeper; 11/03/2007 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Spelling
    "When faced with total negativity, a smile is a weapon of mass destruction"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Hi Don

Hi LTID

While I Fully understand where you are coming from, I do think we need to attract new and old supporters, The club has had many call and texts from people who are very excited about the move back into town and we want to try and capture this excitment and try to keep it going. Summer football is made for families with long days to fill and what better way to end a Friday than the Mam Dad and children making a trip to jackman to see their club play!

You and the rest of the solid support have been the backbone of the club and will not be ignored, this is just a trial to see if we can raise the attendances and we are asking for your support in the trial
    Will you be stopping away fans from entering it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Hi Don

thanks im just trying to make it to the first team on the forum
    that gets the crowds goin with kids they normally join in with the hardcore fans and help elevate the noise, we got it three years ago when we were nearly promoted

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    thanks im just trying to make it to the first team on the forum
    that gets the crowds goin with kids they normally join in with the hardcore fans and help elevate the noise, we got it three years ago when we were nearly promoted
    But the kids and the now soaking wet 'hardcore' will be seperated, suppose you cant keep everybody happy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    644 Posts
    Hi LTID

Would you like some maple syrup with your waffle??

Not good enough, take the old guard for granted, "Shur they'll come to the games anyway".

Do you honestly think families are going to flock because you've laid on a pigeon coop for them??

I could totally understand the laying on of a family enclosure if we had some facilities in the Jacks. As it is your just $hitting on the hardcore

The more things change, the more they stay the same eh?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    644 Posts
    I feel far more strongly about little kids not being allowed on the internet

Read your own posts to discover why

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    how long before the poor hardcore fan, get somewhere dry to stand, i believe that a mixture of the hardcores and youngsters is always best, Do you remeber that the young teens would crowd around the hardcores and they would really do there best to make some noise.
    cum on the blues

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by limerickblue View Post
    how long before the poor hardcore fan, get somewhere dry to stand, i believe that a mixture of the hardcores and youngsters is always best, Do you remeber that the young teens would crowd around the hardcores and they would really do there best to make some noise.
    Correct!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkfish View Post
    But the kids and the now soaking wet 'hardcore' will be seperated, suppose you cant keep everybody happy.
    dont be idiotic firstly its summer football, and if it rains there hardly gonna lock ye out of the stand, we stand out in the open in our place and if it rains just move on into the stand for cover, its not a big deal, there hardly gonna ban people from the stand unless a kid is with them,
    there on about doing it down here too, i have no objections its a big stand if its full its full, people pay to fill it and if there there first you cant argue they paid the same as everyone else

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast